Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Whole heritage/allied race stuff in general is quite flawed.

Allied races especially when only 5% of the population is touching them and which begs the question how many of those people actually levelled because I rarely see people in the armor.
    Thats because many of the armors are for specific classes. I have a nightborne hunter but the heritage armor is a mage/spellcaster armor, it looks stupid on a hunter. Same with lightforged Draenai, that screems paladin armor.

Aside from that i like the allied races, i leveled 3 to 120 and one is lv 104. I like leveling and the races give me a reason to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Thats because many of the armors are for specific classes. I have a nightborne hunter but the heritage armor is a mage/spellcaster armor, it looks stupid on a hunter. Same with lightforged Draenai, that screems paladin armor.

Aside from that i like the allied races, i leveled 3 to 120 and one is lv 104. I like leveling and the races give me a reason to do so.
    I'm just not a fan of the system. It's not really a new system. It's just taking races and putting requirements on them.

If people like it then good. They should like what they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I leveled up my tauren shaman. I'm glad I got him to 120 when I did, was really looking forward to this set.

I'm hoping they keep doing these heritage sets for the rest of the races.