Whom do you have pinned at the top of your text list on your phone?

Whom do you have pinned at the top of your text list on your phone? Is it a SO? A friend? A work contact? A business?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Pinned? I just go by most recent, of which is currently a message from SafetyCare that my gear for work is ready for collection.

My Hubby. Only recently started pinning because for some reason suddenly I'm the popular one.

I'd love it if the same number texted me when I got a voicemail message tho.

Texting in 2019? How Lewd.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Texting in 2019? How Lewd.
    IKR txting is as rude/bad as calling. Who does that in <CURRENT YEAR>

3+ Year Old Account
    My leader's contact, maybe.

7+ Year Old Account
    I only have that on steam and battle.net

And its the person I love.

You can pin people in text messaging?

Recent and typing who I wanna text. Never looked into pins since recent works like it.

Pinned? /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Whom do you have pinned at the top of your text list on your phone? Is it a SO? A friend? A work contact? A business?
    Partner, work and sister....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

mom/dad 3-4 close friends, and i think my grandmother since she is older and lives alone now. And by pinned these are the folks that bypass my DnD settings on my phone so it will always vibrate in case they call.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22