Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Nothing is there to stop his brew drinking? Are you expecting stuns to quit stopping it? Also, that talent may not be there after his rework.
    Does every hero in the game have a stun or something? I'm talking about if he's laning, not team fighting and I realize it may not be there, I wasn't born yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    ... wh-what?

Chen has the second lowest winrate, barely above Cho, and that's because everyone and their mother has a CC that interrupts his drink. His aoe shield is a complete non-factor. SEF was hella nerfed to no longer be a second health bar, and Wandering Keg is asking to get nuked unless you get the whole team rolling.

He is a massive joke and it's sad because I used to main him extensively and can't even play him QP because of the glut of counters he has.
    Everything you said has nothing to do with my point, which was he is a nightmare for opposing tanks. If I was that stupid and misinformed I wouldn't have even posted, trust me, all that stuff is choir preaching. Sorry about your ex main lol.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Does every hero in the game have a stun or something? I'm talking about if he's laning, not team fighting
    You mentioned him being glued to his healer. If he's glued to his healer he's either team fighting or his team is getting stomped elsewhere cause you're devoting both your tank and your healer to a single lane. And since you also mentioned him being a nightmare for tanks that implied he's either teamfighting or laning vs an opposing tank(most of which can interrupt his drinking).

Does every hero in the game have a stun or something? I'm talking about if he's laning, not team fighting and I realize it may not be there, I wasn't born yesterday.

Everything you said has nothing to do with my point, which was he is a nightmare for opposing tanks. If I was that stupid and misinformed I wouldn't have even posted, trust me, all that stuff is choir preaching. Sorry about your ex main lol.
    So you are complaining about being finding it difficult/unable to lane against him? Good lord.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing is there to stop his brew drinking
    My friend Tychus strongly disagrees, as does every other character with a stun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, my bad, there is never a laning phase, you're just 100% team fighting at all times, according to you all. GG... >,<

Okay, my bad, there is never a laning phase, you're just 100% team fighting at all times, according to you all. GG... >,<
    You were talking about him "being glued to his healer". That's your exact words. In the laning phase, your tank isn't gonna be glued to your healer unless he's, you know, team fighting. And if your tank and healer are laning together, all you have to do is send your tank(who will almost certainly have a way to interrupt your drinking) and there's not much you can do about it and they are basically guaranteed to dominated every other lane, thus losing YOU the laning phase. So, yeah, GG indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even in the "laning phase" he loses to anyone with a stun. Chen hits like a wet sponge, and all you need to do is
    stun him in order to wipe the floor with him.

Any long range dps is going to have a field day with Chen. Some melee like Malthael especially eats Chen for breakfast.

Like its been said, Chen is absolutely terrible at present.

Yrel is also super strong in lane (at least last I checked) and no one bitched about that and being better than Chen.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"