Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Irrelevant, that doesn't mean you know everything about Sweden.

So, I asked for the source for it and got linked to this: http://web.archive.org/web/201609051...janar-respekt/

Google translate gives me this:

The result for two adults with two children is SEK 22400 a month. With three children 27400 and with four children 32800. If you are a single person, you are 3000 SEK lower in each level.

That's a lot of money they can get, even more than I was told.

Checking what that page is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagens_industri

Dagens industri was founded in 1976[2][3] with two issues per week. In 1983 it increased its periodicity to five issues per week[3] and to six in 1990.[4] It has since started affiliate newspapers in Austria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Scotland and Slovenia. Dagens Industri is owned by the Swedish family-owned media group Bonnier AB[5][6] and is published in tabloid format.[7]

The stated position of the editorial page is independent liberal-conservative.[8] The newspaper's online edition, di.se, has been voted as Sweden's "best economics online site" 17 years in a row between 1999 och 2016, in a competition held by the PR-firm Hallvarsson & Halvarsson.[9]

In January 2016, former Managing Editor Lotta Edling succeeded Peter Fellman as the Editor-in-chief of Dagens industri.[6]
    So according to an opinion piece from Swenen's leading right wing newspaper you make less money than a family of 6 .... The horror!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Everyone has that mentality. Not just guys. I've seen FAR more woman get violent because they believe no one is going to strike them back because they are a woman. Social experiments have proven that society sits back and watches when woman beat on men. A lot of the time cheering her on. But if you flip it. If you see the man hit her. They'll jump up for her without knowing anything about the situation.
    Yeah I get that some women have that mentality as well. I was just replying within OPs context.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    men getting violent at rejecting isn't NEARLY as common as a lot of people seem to think.
    I wish more people realized this. It's become a meme at this point, when it's an issue that should be taken seriously. Not blown out of proportion for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    So according to an opinion piece from Swenen's leading right wing newspaper you make less money than a family of 6 .... The horror!!!
    That's benefits. They don't do anything, they don't work for it. They only apply for it.

Don't drag this bullshit about poverty here when they get that much money from benefits, not even having to work. We have kids too, those immigrants get more than we do even though we work, by just sitting on their asses. They're not poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Yeah I get that some women have that mentality as well. I was just replying within OPs context.

I wish more people realized this. It's become a meme at this point, when it's an issue that should be taken seriously. Not blown out of proportion for attention.
    Fair then. Misunderstood a bit there. The mentality of men being violent has only gotten worse. But even that situation is a little overblown. Most people don't care. I just hope it doesn't get worse.

That's benefits. They don't do anything, they don't work for it. They only apply for it.

Don't drag this bullshit about poverty here when they get that much money from benefits, not even having to work. We have kids too, those immigrants get more than we do even though we work, by just sitting on their asses. They're not poor.
    ..and more generic Notzie BS ...

I think this one might be for you, or about you.

..and more generic Notzie BS ...
    Oh, no someone says things I don't like, better call them a nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not talking about you if you handle rejection like a decent human being and respect that there's a time and a place for engaging the people you're attracted to.

But women fear for their lives and safety constantly. There must be a sound reason (no that reason is not hysteria, go back to the 1800's where you belong), meaning there's enough jerks out there that need this message forcibly shoved down their throat.

And if you don't think that's the case, maybe your easily offended arse might be one of them, just saying. Everyone has seen that jerk. Whether they recognise it at the time or not. And they've seen him be a colossally inappropriate waste of space in public, alot the time, to some lady he's decided he's entitled to attention from. If you haven't seen it happen, either you live a wasteland village of 200 people, slightly ignorantly blind to societal functions, or you ARE that jerk, or worse sometimes, the enabling friend of that jerk.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Oh, no someone says things I don't like, better call them a nazi.
    Not a Nazi, a Notzie. It is a very suitable expression for someone harping on about "them" while not actually making any references to race.

Not a Nazi, a Notzie. It is a very suitable expression for someone harping on about "them" while not actually making any references to race.
    You could just have said "I call people notzie instead of nazi because then they can't say I called them nazi because I said notzie HUEHUE (Insert retarded laughing gif)".

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Look at that. They found a workaround. cute.

You could just have said "I call people notzie instead of nazi because then they can't say I called them nazi because I said notzie HUEHUE (Insert retarded laughing gif)".
    I must admit that plausible deniability is a strong point of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    Nods. Nods. Nods. Wait, what?

Okay so the girl in question doesn't want to be bothered, but being polite because "you could get mean and/or violent?" Here I thought people were polite because...well it's polite.

On another note: If you ever want to see me go complete deer in the headlights, try hitting on me. Especially if I don't know you.
    Hey baby, whats your sign

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I'm not a rocket scientist, however, if a man or a woman lets you use their ass as a freaking pillow...

But, I get it. Sometimes people just have to grab the man by the balls, almost literally, to make them realize - "Hey, I like you."
    yeah, ugh, i know. but i think everything works out the way its supposed to, i may have ended up a high school daddy and that would have been lame.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Sometimes I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    How hard is it to read a situation? If somebody has earphones and is reading a book does that really strike you that they are just itching for social interaction? Just leave them be. Learn to read body language and situations. This isn't hard stuff...
    You should see the amount of people who think it's okay to flirt or even touch you in inappropriate ways when you're working as a waitress. I'm was only doing my job and they start that.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    True and that is all that should be needed, if you get a pleasant response from them, then maybe continue on but with the proviso that if the woman involved seems to be getting uncomfortable by ones advances then one should back away and leave her be..
    I mean isn’t that natural. Say hi and that’s it? Why would you bother another human being, man woman or child who doesn’t want to talk but it’s almost rude to walk up to people and not at least acknowledge their existence, keep in mind I’m not talking the other person acknowledge mine.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    I mean isn’t that natural. Say hi and that’s it? Why would you bother another human being, man woman or child who doesn’t want to talk but it’s almost rude to walk up to people and not at least acknowledge their existence, keep in mind I’m not talking the other person acknowledge mine.
    It is the way that it should be but some people will not get the message, and keep on pestering the person they are interested in..

Breathing heavily at the back of her neck while doing slurpy noises should land dat date 100%.