Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Have you really played Cataclysm? I haven't but I'm not having hard time understanding how the event started and how each elements play with it. You said that the Twilight Bastion and even Twilight highlands is not correlated with the Dragon Soul because no "Twilight" word is attached with the Dragon Soul, is that it?
    You are having a hard time understanding the lore but insult me? And that is nothing I said. This seems to be the crux of the issue. It isn't just a langue barrier issue. You literally put words into other peoples posts when you read them. The Dragon Soul was not used to create the Twilight Bastion. It has nothing to do with the Dragon Soul being not being called the Twilight Dragon Soul.

If you haven't even played the Expansion and experience its story you can't claim to be an expert. This seems to be why you think the Dragon Soul was involved in the entirety of Cataclysm rather then just the last patch.

So basically when bad guys are greatly affected by an item which could destroy their group doesn't make it part of their concern or is central theme to the story? Which is which...
    The Dragon Soul was not the central theme of the story of Cataclysm. It was the central theme for the last patch where we defeated Deathwing. I have never said that the Dragon Soul was not a part of the story. It being present for one part does not make it present for all parts.

These are the kind of answers coming from someone who is shortsighted and lacks understanding.
    So where is the lore to say that the Dragon Soul was in the possession of the Emperor of Pandaria? How did it escape the mists when little else did? Why did the Night Elves give up control of the Dragon Soul when they used it to create the barrier around their city? How did those two manage to use the same object at the same time to create their barriers? You have yet to provide one shred of lore that supports your claim that the Dragon Soul was involved in the creation of their respective barriers.

The Dragon Soul being involved in the Sundering does not make it involved in the creation of Barriers.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-06-22 at 03:04 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't even played the Expansion and experience its story you can't claim to be an expert. This seems to be why you think the Dragon Soul was involved in the entirety of Cataclysm rather then just the last patch.
    Then you are clearly the type of person who has no inklling how historians, paleontologists and anthropologist are being dubbed as experts when in fact they themselves haven't experienced living in the same timeline or experience the whole scenery they are painting or claiming and YET they have evidences.

So where is the lore to say that the Dragon Soul was in the possession of the Emperor of Pandaria? How did it escape the mists when little else did? Why did the Night Elves give up control of the Dragon Soul when they used it to create the barrier around their city? How did those two manage to use the same object at the same time to create their barriers? You have yet to provide one shred of lore that supports your claim that the Dragon Soul was involved in the creation of their respective barriers.
    Wherr is the lore? I have presented it to you already in the form of official videos from WoW channel. It is not a piece of evidence that has to be spoon-fed to you and they will say hey, use your brain of your and try to think really hard that the theae separate events are interconnected because they wanted you to to think really hard so you will look smart and you will say to yourself, wow I was able to realize those subtle and non-explicit details and I am one of the few who have come to a discovery, why haven't I think of that before.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-08 at 03:56 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then you are clearly the type of person who has no inklling how historians, paleontologists and anthropologist are being dubbed as experts when in fact they themselves haven't experienced living in the same timeline or experience the whole scenery they are painting or claiming and YET they have evidences.
    You are none of these however. If you were or carried about actual scientific approaches you wouldn't be re-writing established lore into what ever wild and crazy theory you have at the moment. A good amount of WoW lore is experienced through playing the game and doing the quests. You can miss a lot about things by not doing the quests. Reading wowpedia and scouring wowhead for quest details only takes you so far.

There is a reason why historians, paleontologists, and anthropologists study actual artifacts rather then just reading books. Because hands on experience matters.

Wherr is the lore? I have presented it to you already in the form of official videos from WoW channel. It is not a piece of evidence that has to be spoon-fed to you and they will say hey, use your brain of your and try to think really hard that the theae separate events are interconnected because they wanted you to to think really hard so you will look smart and you will say to yourself, wow I was able to realize those subtle and non-explicit details and I am one of the few who have come to a discovery, why haven't I think of that before.
    You have provided no videos that say the Emperor of Pandaria had the Dragon Soul. None of the videos you have linked or the actual lore indicate that the Pandarians ever had the Dragon Soul. Insulting me and having a monologue with yourself doesn't change the cold hard facts of the lore. Pandaria and its Emperor never used the Dragon Soul or had possession of the Dragon Soul. Existing at the same time as the Dragon Soul does not mean you are connected to it. Otherwise anything on Azeroth is connected to it because everything on Azeroth can be connected to something that existed at the same time as the Dragon Soul.

So yes for the sake of you actually providing the truth spoon feed me where the lore explicitly states that the Pandarians had the Dragon Soul. Because every other shred of lore points out that they did not have the Dragon Soul. Because the Dragon Soul was used and reforged prior to the mists dropping. It was not stolen from Pandaria. It was not used by anyone connected to Pandaria. You are making things up then insulting people why they call you out on your lies. Stop lying to us and stop lying to yourself.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You are none of these however. If you were or carried about actual scientific approaches you wouldn't be re-writing established lore into what ever wild and crazy theory you have at the moment. A good amount of WoW lore is experienced through playing the game and doing the quests. You can miss a lot about things by not doing the quests. Reading wowpedia and scouring wowhead for quest details only takes you so far.

There is a reason why historians, paleontologists, and anthropologists study actual artifacts rather then just reading books. Because hands on experience matters.

You have provided no videos that say the Emperor of Pandaria had the Dragon Soul. None of the videos you have linked or the actual lore indicate that the Pandarians ever had the Dragon Soul. Insulting me and having a monologue with yourself doesn't change the cold hard facts of the lore. Pandaria and its Emperor never used the Dragon Soul or had possession of the Dragon Soul. Existing at the same time as the Dragon Soul does not mean you are connected to it. Otherwise anything on Azeroth is connected to it because everything on Azeroth can be connected to something that existed at the same time as the Dragon Soul.

So yes for the sake of you actually providing the truth spoon feed me where the lore explicitly states that the Pandarians had the Dragon Soul. Because every other shred of lore points out that they did not have the Dragon Soul. Because the Dragon Soul was used and reforged prior to the mists dropping. It was not stolen from Pandaria. It was not used by anyone connected to Pandaria. You are making things up then insulting people why they call you out on your lies. Stop lying to us and stop lying to yourself.
    The actual experience these scientists come closest to is uncovering, discovering,studying,cross-referencing whatever what was left or whatever pieces lying around which to others either don't give a fk, have no time or they might entertain it but not engage themselves fully to get their "Eureka!" moments.

Perhaps you're oblivious to the fact why websites such as Thottbot, Allakazham, Wowhead, Wowpedia and even MMO-C exist and are collective called as "reference" similar to books which is considered to be tangible go-to access. Which is undeniably also the go to preference of players who are experiencing things in-game when they stumble upon road block. Why, do you think other people are dumb and stupid so that the only way they would get an understanding on things about WoW is to personally have an active subscription amd play the game?! Don't be ridiculous and be to short sighted.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-12 at 07:33 PM.

The actual experience these scientist come closest to is uncovering, discovering,studying,cross referencing whatever what was left or whatever pieces lying around which to others either don't give a fk, have no time or they might entertain it but not engage themselves fully to get their "Eureka!" moments.

Perhaps you're oblivious to the fact why websites such as Thottbot, Allakazham, Wowhead, Wowpedia and even MMO-C exist and are collective called as "reference" similar to books which is considered to be tangible go-to access. Which is undeniably also the go to preference of players who are experiencing things in-game when they stumvle upon road block. Why, do you think other people are dumb and stupid so that the only way they would get an understanding on things about WoW is to personally have an active subscription amd play the game?! Don't be ridiculous and be to short sighted.
    So outside sources are perfectly fine with regards to understanding the Lore of Warcraft, correct?

That is interesting...
    A living, breathing and evolving book which doesn't stay put. If it functions similar to a bible it should somehow be prophetic and scriptural thus my money is in-game > outside source. I consider them supplementary and support material.
    I think that guy would disagree.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why, do you think other people are dumb and stupid so that the only way they would get an understanding on things about WoW is to personally have an active subscription amd play the game?! Don't be ridiculous and be to short sighted.
    I have never called anyone dumb for talking about lore with out an active subscription. You don't need to invent arguments like you do lore. There are parts of the lore though that can be missed if you don't play through the quests and story of the game. Because they are easily missed from reading a Wiki. Even with WoWhead you can still easily miss parts as they sometimes don't capture everything that happens in-game related to quests.

You have shown yourself in this thread that you have missed parts of the lore based on not doing the quests. For example when you claimed that the Shaw of Pride had nothing to do with the mists surrounding Pandaria but the game shows us that the emperor himself states his pride. Or when you claimed the Dragon Soul created the Bation of Twilight but the quests show exactly how it was created.

I have never said one can not become educated about the Lore of WoW with out playing. I said that you can miss things with out playing through the story. And you are missing a whole bunch and continue to do so. Instead of learning from your mistakes like a real scientist you keep on insulting and arguing for why you really are correct and everyone else is the idiot. At some point you need to realize that you are just wrong and no amount of rehashing the same info over and over will prove what you say. For example when you posted after your ban that you provided video proof from Blizzard. You didn't do anything. I am still waiting for you to "spoon feed" me as you said. You won't because you can't actually provide hard evidence of anything you say.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    So outside sources are perfectly fine with regards to understanding the Lore of Warcraft, correct?

That is interesting...

I think that guy would disagree.
    Obviously the outside reference we use as supplemental reference are datamined from the exact game files running in-game. You are quoting me to make me appear I am contradicting myself when in fact, the time I came up with that sentence was when I was discussing the validity of whatever updated lore is happening in-game when I am contradicting those people who solely consider whatever was written in chronicles as infallible fact when in fact the last volume made several revisions and are currently in sync with the current lore of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never called anyone dumb for talking about lore with out an active subscription. You don't need to invent arguments like you do lore. There are parts of the lore though that can be missed if you don't play through the quests and story of the game. Because they are easily missed from reading a Wiki. Even with WoWhead you can still easily miss parts as they sometimes don't capture everything that happens in-game related to quests.

You have shown yourself in this thread that you have missed parts of the lore based on not doing the quests. For example when you claimed that the Shaw of Pride had nothing to do with the mists surrounding Pandaria but the game shows us that the emperor himself states his pride. Or when you claimed the Dragon Soul created the Bation of Twilight but the quests show exactly how it was created.

I have never said one can not become educated about the Lore of WoW with out playing. I said that you can miss things with out playing through the story. And you are missing a whole bunch and continue to do so. Instead of learning from your mistakes like a real scientist you keep on insulting and arguing for why you really are correct and everyone else is the idiot. At some point you need to realize that you are just wrong and no amount of rehashing the same info over and over will prove what you say. For example when you posted after your ban that you provided video proof from Blizzard. You didn't do anything. I am still waiting for you to "spoon feed" me as you said. You won't because you can't actually provide hard evidence of anything you say.
    Then why don't you check my 3rd episode for my Wild Theories and not make your criticism there since everybody seems to be silent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then why don't you check my 3rd episode for my Wild Theories and not make your criticism there since everybody seems to be silent.
    Because there is literally no theory to respond to there. It is literally "I saw a circle so what I say has to be true" and "Crystals glitter like stars so confirmed". Not to mention you streamers as a way to prove what you are saying despite in-game > out of game. We already know that Titan's build circular structures. Similar architecture is going to show up just as it has any time the Titans have appeared in the story. And yes gems and other crystals will glitter like stars because that is what happens when light reflects.

There is a reason why no one has responded to it. There is also no need to keep bumping it with edits and other posts. Next time your queue comes up prematurely don't hit post. Next time you wait for a keyword to be posted by another forum user don't hit post. Actually learn what presenting a theory is before assuming you are always right and because you thought it makes it correct.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-07-08 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    not ready for another Time travel expansion.
    That's interesting considering we never had a time traveling expansion. Garrosh went to another universe, he didn't go back in time.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    That's interesting considering we never had a time traveling expansion. Garrosh went to another universe, he didn't go back in time.
    Garrosh did both. Went back 30 years into an alternate dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Garrosh did both. Went back 30 years into an alternate dimension.
    The alternate Draenor was years behind our timeline. He didn't time travel in any universe.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    The alternate Draenor was years behind our timeline. He didn't time travel in any universe.
    He still time traveled as it took more time to build up the Iron Horde then it did to go from his trial to WoD start. It just isn't a time travel expansion as everything took place in the "present" time for each reality.

He still time traveled as it took more time to build up the Iron Horde then it did to go from his trial to WoD start. It just isn't a time travel expansion as everything took place in the "present" time for each reality.
    In other words, time travel was used to set the scenario up, but the scenario itself involved none.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But both time line converges during Siege of Orgrimmar. He traveled several days BDP to prevent corrupting their race.

- - - Updated - - -

Because there is literally no theory to respond to there. It is literally "I saw a circle so what I say has to be true" and "Crystals glitter like stars so confirmed". Not to mention you streamers as a way to prove what you are saying despite in-game > out of game. We already know that Titan's build circular structures. Similar architecture is going to show up just as it has any time the Titans have appeared in the story. And yes gems and other crystals will glitter like stars because that is what happens when light reflects.

There is a reason why no one has responded to it. There is also no need to keep bumping it with edits and other posts. Next time your queue comes up prematurely don't hit post. Next time you wait for a keyword to be posted by another forum user don't hit post. Actually learn what presenting a theory is before assuming you are always right and because you thought it makes it correct.
    We? Who are you calling those "we". If you are trying to be inclusive at least one of your replies entail the specific detail I have pointed out. And you sure all Titan related structures are circular? You need to go back to nursery and releran your shapes cause honestly Uldum tita. Complex is not circle nor Ulduar and neither is Uldir.

15+ Year Old Account
    We? Who are you calling those "we". If you are trying to be inclusive at least one of your replies entail the specific detail I have pointed out. And you sure all Titan related structures are circular? You need to go back to nursery and releran your shapes cause honestly Uldum tita. Complex is not circle nor Ulduar and neither is Uldir.
    We as in the collective players of Warcraft. I never said all titan structures are circular. If you are going to tell people to go back to nursery and relearn shapes you might want to first have a proper grasp on the language you are communicating in. You can insult all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Titan's have used circular shapes in their architecture. Storm Peaks alone has 6 examples of circles showing up in Titan construction. Ulduar has a few circular rooms. The Heart Chamber is circular. Wyrmrest Temple is circular. Chamber of the Avatar is circular. Throne of Thunder has circular rooms.

So again circles show up commonly in Titan related things. Not everything Titan constructed is a circle.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2019-07-13 at 01:26 AM.

Anyone here a native speaker of Schizophrenic that can translate for us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems the next expansion will be Sylvanas' way to finally open up a Dark Portal directly to the Great Dark beyond.
    By bloating the Maw with anima, it would further collapse the other zones and further disrupt the life-death sequence/cycle and perhaps would open up other gateways such as the twisting nether since Sylvanas and Azshara now share a common goal aligning back to the War of the Ancients.

Christ' sake man...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems the next expansion will be Sylvanas' way to finally open up a Dark Portal directly to the Great Dark beyond.
    By bloating the Maw with anima, it would further collapse the other zones and further disrupt the life-death sequence/cycle and perhaps would open up other gateways such as the twisting nether since Sylvanas and Azshara now share a common goal aligning back to the War of the Ancients.
    The great dark beyond is essentially space. Sylvanas is not opening up a portal to space in the shadowlands. There is nothing to indicate it would collapse any part of Azeroth. Even what we know has not shown ICC to "collapse". Sylvanas and Azshara do nto share a common goal that start with the War of the Ancients. Azshara was not trying to free a mysterious entity in the Shadowlands.

There is also no need to necro this thread with nothing relevant or backed up by lore.