Poll: Who got into beta?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Your Reddit user is flat out wrong. Shocking I know.

In case anyone still doesn't know, if you get in beta you most likely will not get an email, you need to check the launcher. If you have it, it will appear in your account dropdown options:
    You absolutely will get an email unless it gets sent to junkmail... however, your accout ALWAYS get's flagged for beta first... then the email is sent out in the next batch.

If you want to check for bet, you launcher is indeed the place to go.

Problably everyone will have an invite 2 weeks before the actual game will come out, just like BfA

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You absolutely will get an email unless it gets sent to junkmail... however, your accout ALWAYS get's flagged for beta first... then the email is sent out in the next batch.

If you want to check for bet, you launcher is indeed the place to go.
    I did get an email ... several days after getting into the beta. I wouldn't rely on the email.

No email, checked 2 hours ago nothing. Did a +18 key logged off - checked the client again and im in.

Started playing mid tbc - EU.

Been playing since Vanilla launch AND my subscription has NEVER lapsed.

I got invited for the beta.
    ps: I am not a streamer or influencer/.

just got in!
    they sent a huge new invite wave, check ur launcher!

did anyone get beta invite despite no active sub but has remaining game time?

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    No but i downloaded the ptr yesterday and reported a couple of bugs. Maybe that hit the trigger - who knows.

Those who got in, does the beta also show as another WoW item on your battle net web page listing? That's generally what I refresh rather than firing up the client.

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    i play with gametime card if thats what u mean

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Those who got in, does the beta also show as another WoW item on your battle net web page listing? That's generally what I refresh rather than firing up the client.
    I'm looking at https://account.blizzard.com/games (the Games & Subscriptions page) and it doesn't say anything about my beta invite.

Nothing for me, played since mid vanilla my subs was Up for 95% of the time and also ran 2 account at the same time in the years
    Nothing sweet fuck all, And I have to say I am really piss, usually idaf about beta but this .... gnaaaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get in first day, but did second day. I only signed up for Classic a day prior to opening day.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I'm waiting to try the beta . I subed only for classic beta .

how do you understand if you are invited by the way? do you get a mail? or your battlenet client flashes and tells you welcome to the beta?
    another question is, since I do not have a credit card, I use prepaid cards to buy game time. Will I be still able to enjoy classic upon release or do I really need to have a card and sub?
    Last edited by Gref; 2019-05-21 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    how do you understand if you are invited by the way? do you get a mail? or your battlenet client flashes and tells you welcome to the beta?
    another question is, since I do not have a credit card, I use prepaid cards to buy game time. Will I be still able to enjoy classic upon release or do I really need to have a card and sub?
    I didn`t get an email, just check yout battle.net app dropdown for classic beta.

i use prepaid gametime aswell, no issues there, u dont need a monthly sub!

Got in yesterday. Played from 1-10 and the Server felt pretty crowded. Lots of competition and I had to skip a few Quests because the Mobs were camped by way too many people.

Overall it felt way easier than what I played on Nost and Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude they added inthe opt in yesterday, did you really forget you opted in YESTERDAY?
    The guy isn't exactly known for being honest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

And yet here I am, in beta.
    No, you're not. Now ask me how I know

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Got into the beta yesterday (EU) noticed it when I logged in about 7 pm CET. My account has been open since day1 of the european open beta january 2005. No mail as yet.

Played about an hour in teldrassil (hunter) and got to lvl6. As far as my aging memory can tell it was as it used to be in vanilla, but its early days yet. Not particularly crowded (picked PvP) and happy people in the chat. Looking forward to logging on tonight.

Edit: Got the mail 24 hours after gaining access to the beta.
    Last edited by Innocens; 2019-05-22 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Innocens View Post
    Got into the beta yesterday (EU) noticed it when I logged in about 7 pm CET. My account has been open since day1 of the european open beta january 2005. No mail as yet.
    Day1 EU account here, no breaks in subscription. Got the invite yesterday aswell.

Not gona play, not interessted in classic anymore.
    Last edited by Ange; 2019-05-21 at 10:25 AM.
    -