Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    Classic WOW, not sure if there is secret cash, etc being offered? i do find it amazing that streamers who were negative (longer than just BFA), played on private servers, have been banned before. now are given golden platter beta tickets, resulting in cash gains via twitch, youtube, etc. for some of these questionable streamers.
    don't be surprised some content creators had whitelists and played with them on pservers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I believe Blizzard could have made a lot more money if they would have added the option to stay on classic OR to move to TBC with your characters. They lost a lot of subs from people who didn't want TBC. How could they lose people from keeping classic servers from the start? Would you argue they sell less copies of the burning crusade expansion? Someone subbing 2 months to classic makes more money than someone buying a copy of TBC. Subscriptions is 99% compared to the retail price of the actual expansions.

Why do you say that about Asmongold? He knows alot about the game and has been around a long time. I think he is by far the most interesting WoW streamer, sure, a big reason is cause he is a completionist like myself who wanna collect all stuff, but he also relates to all kind of WoW players.

And you seriously calling people nerds as a negative thing in 2019? Nerd hasn't been a "bad" thing since like 1995. Why are you even on a WoW fansite if you think being nerd is a bad thing. Writing here is extremely nerdy, and I am proud to be a huge nerd myself.
    Its just pointless to say that.. at that time people wanted new stuff not the same of what we already playing duhh??
    Now couple years later the request was there and it makes sense to do it, back then it would obviously not be much of a thing..

Asmongold is a nerd yes in a bad way.. I mean does this guy ever seen sunlight. Hes fanbase is nothing but troll and spreading toxic shit feom hes basement I mean cmon why would you like him? To each and their own ofc. Sorry I still stand with my opinion here.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2019-05-23 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    Apex Legends was #1 for awhile, one thing EA did was pay streamers (influencers) some huge sums of money. was rumored Ninja was paid like 1 mil for a certain number of days, and Drdisrespect was rumoured to paid in the 6 figures for a set period also. some may say they left due to cheating, hacking....that is a issue in the other games they went back to.

Classic WOW, not sure if there is secret cash, etc being offered? i do find it amazing that streamers who were negative (longer than just BFA), played on private servers, have been banned before. now are given golden platter beta tickets, resulting in cash gains via twitch, youtube, etc. for some of these questionable streamers.
    Yep, Apex had some really big marketing campaign. And looks like it is still popular https://apexstat.net/leaderboards. Or I'm wrong?