Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Her opinions are quite literally deranged and immature.
    I never said I agree with all of her opinions, but most of her information seemed factual. I can see you're one of "those" people, who dislike opinions that don't resonate in your personal echo chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Because you weren't/aren't capable of it, it must not be true? Because you don't believe it, it's not true? It must be a wonderful world you live in.
    Your kind is incapable of having independent thoughts. You are just capable of droning idiocies concocted by others. The best example would be the joke that is ''white nationalism'', which is copy pasting Nazi drivel used to oppress ''white'' countries in Europe but by changing ''German'' by ''White''. We are used to it, too. The French Far Right, 70 years after the fact, is still incapable of not praising the Nazis, in case someone thought they were finally being above les putes soumises des Allemands'

I never said I agree with all of her opinions, but most of her information seemed factual. I can see you're one of "those" people, who dislike opinions that don't resonate in your personal echo chamber.
    What OPINIONS ? Exterminate Jews, exterminate Arabs, exterminate people the left of Gengis Khan ?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think your reply is quite ironic. Because you don't like her, and what she has to say, you will try to devoid her of any credit. Cute. Where did she hurt you?

Her views, while a hot topic, are truthful. She sits in front of her PC, does live streams, where she talks this way. Her parents again may have influenced her, but they are certainly not scripting this content for her.
    Why would I dislike her? I couldn’t care less about her or what he has to say I find her parents having her make videos like this distasteful but I hold no views on the girl her self.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Your kind is incapable of having independent thoughts. You are just capable of droning idiocies concocted by others. The best example would be the joke that is ''white nationalism'', which is copy pasting Nazi drivel used to oppress ''white'' countries in Europe but by changing ''German'' by ''White''. We are used to it, too. The French Far Right, 70 years after the fact, is still incapable of not praising the Nazis, in case someone thought they were finally being above les putes soumises des Allemands'
    What is my kind? Please tell me. Because nothing you said after that was coherent enough to process.

this drivel should be closed, the video linked in the OP is openly anti semitic

at one point he says "whys it always people like bernSTEIN"

and he said that arthur was a rat, when arthur is an aardvark so this guy dosent do research just spews nonsense

I've always been a stable genius.

It's extremely obvious how she has no grasp about what she is talking about.

It is easy to prove me wrong: just show her doing an improv debate or interview. There is none of that sort of content on her channel. All her content falls in the category of 'easily scriptable'.
    People who think so highly of themselves, often fall quite short. Placing yourself into that category, assured me the type of person I'm talking to.

Again, since a stable genius has a hard time processing text on a screen. She has done several live streams, it isn't hard to find. She speaks in the same manner in those as well. So unless this girls entire existence is scripted, then shes just operating on a different level than other folks. Get over it.

What is my kind? Please tell me. Because nothing you said after that was coherent enough to process.
    Your kind ideology is Nazi drivel with some words changed. Period. A MAGArat squeaking about ''KULTURAL MARXISM'' does not have a single original idea in the foetid mass of worms that pass as is brain. He repeats something his handlers told him on 4-chan, and the handlers themselves copy Nazi rats.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Seems the snowflakes of this world are out to ban...
    You might want to look in the mirror about a lot of these things. I see far more on the right as snowflakes being triggered all the time than I do on the left.

As for the video, if you think she is very intelligent, that speaks a lot more about you than it does about her. She isn't particularly smart, and spends most of the video using pretty standard (and, TBH, largely debunked) RW talking points.

5+ Year Old Account
    It's a buzzword. It has no meaning and changes to adapt to whatever she's posting about. You can call it out, but don't expect anything. There is no clarification because there's nothing to clarify.

Your kind ideology is Nazi drivel with some words changed. Period. A MAGArat squeaking about ''KULTURAL MARXISM'' does not have a single original idea in the foetid mass of worms that pass as is brain. He repeats something his handlers told him on 4-chan, and the handlers themselves copy Nazi rats.
    You're so off base, it's hilarious. Registered Democrat, voted for Bernie. Bi-racial. I could go on, but you've already made yourself look dumb.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Free Speech does not exist on Private Property. And Google is not an agent of the state.
    Human rights exist everywhere
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're so off base, it's hilarious. Registered Democrat, voted for Bernie. Bi-racial. I could go on, but you've already made yourself look dumb.
    Sure Jan. Just like all the Pro-Trump black twitter accounts that were using stock photos as their profile pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    Free speech is not a human right nor even an unrestricted right. So; no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Sure Jan. Just like all the Pro-Trump black twitter accounts that were using stock photos as their profile pictures.
    Why is it when I say bi-racial, you assume black? Isn't in bad to assume things about folks? Nice to know its easy to point out the racists on MMO-C. Thanks for the heads up.

There are still people defending this shithead edgelady child and her mentally deficient writer?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend Blackhand View Post
    This really isn’t true as people don’t even agree on what human rights are from country to country.

You kinda just proved that you are a really bad judge on what is real or not. The 'stable genius' bit was a reference anyone would understand unless they've been living under a rock.

Show us the interviews and live streams then, instead of simply claiming they exist.
    I'll admit, I must be living under the rock. I don't recall what that is from.

Their on her youtube channel, which the OP has already linked. All the information you've asked for has already been made available.

Ah yes, that why you approve a good little puppet oinking Nazi ideology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Aren't you the guy that until recently had a bit in your forum signature here about how great it is to put people on ignore and it making things better for you?
    lol yeah, he has me on ignore.

Can't handle my style.

Ah yes, that why you approve a good little puppet oinking Nazi ideology.
    That COMPLETELY contradicts the brush you were trying to paint me with. Christ, you're pathetic.