Who is your celebrity crush who isn't an A Lister movie/music star?

Basically an uncommon crush

I would say

I would say Meena from Emmerdale

I remember Erica Cerra, she played Jo Lupo on Eureka. Not sure if I really have a celebrity crush anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meg Myers, I been a fan of her since 2013 and she's not super well known as an artist, but I think her music is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this guy not banned yet? The only thing he does is post fishing question threads trying to get peoples personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    How is this guy not banned yet? The only thing he does is post fishing question threads trying to get peoples personal information.
    Isn't that basically what Mall Cop used to do back in the day? These sort of "ask a question and never respond" threads are hardly a new thing on mmo-champion.

OT: Haven't actually had a celebrity crush in ages, probably because I consume very little media beyond video games. It used to be Evanna Lynch after her role as Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter movies. Mind you, I was fairly young myself back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I feel like it's not bad. Is a creative question. Thank you for enlightening me

I've been a fan of hers for a long time, she's amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven’t had a celebrity crush since I was maybe 12.

For me attraction goes so much further than looks. Don’t get me wrong looks are important, but personality, intelligence and integrity are so much more.

Based on just looks alone though I’m not going to be picking anyone not at least in there 30s.

If they aren’t much older I wouldn’t remember their names.

I’m not really attracted to women I don’t know.

But if it’s just looks in terms of Attractiveness.

Hmmm?

The woman in the Toyota Ads lol she’s attractive based on nothing but looks.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

There are very, very few celebrities you could show me a name of and I could match a picture of their face, or give me a face and ask me what their name is.

I do not watch TV and never once even gossiped about a celeb. I know 90% of my celebrities from simpsons and family guy rips lol.