Thread: [TV] Batwoman

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Specifically, I'm saying that crying that Batwoman is cheap looking and with a bad plot is kinda odd. I know people on YouTube told you the plot is horrible compared to masterpieces like Legends of Tomorrow, but saying it's the ''the worst thing ever'' might not be true even if the guy screams every two seconds ''SJW''. For instance, I really invite you to check the posts and see how many people are able to play act and pretend they just dislike if for the plot.
    Next level arguments. Legends of tomorrow was bad, so you can't say anything negative about Batwoman.

By the way. The flash took seasons to get a bit ridiculous for me. That beats running straight into the ground in the first few episodes.

The show is not lauded at all by critics. https://www.metacritic.com/tv/batwoman/critic-reviews. Your handlers told you it is, but it is not. Please look for how many critics by users manage to play act and avoid saying ''0 kauze it's about SJW''. It's remarkable how the usual suspects are mentally able to pretend. It's not hard, FFS. Say you hate it for the plot and stick to it.
    Wow. A whole 15 reviews, half of which are doing exactly what we say they are and only really three of which actually says it's garbage.

Nice... Argument?

10+ Year Old Account
    Specifically, I'm saying that crying that Batwoman is cheap looking and with a bad plot is kinda odd. I know people on YouTube told you the plot is horrible compared to masterpieces like Legends of Tomorrow, but saying it's the ''the worst thing ever'' might not be true even if the guy screams every two seconds ''SJW''. For instance, I really invite you to check the posts and see how many people are able to play act and pretend they just dislike if for the plot.

- - - Updated - - -

The show is not lauded at all by critics. https://www.metacritic.com/tv/batwoman/critic-reviews. Your handlers told you it is, but it is not. Please look for how many critics by users manage to play act and avoid saying ''0 kauze it's about SJW''. It's remarkable how the usual suspects are mentally able to pretend. It's not hard, FFS. Say you hate it for the plot and stick to it. But your kind just can't do it. In a two sentence review giving it a zero to obey the agitprop orders, you HAVE to say ''LULZ WOKE''
    1. There is no issue with saying a t.v show is bad because of plotAND saying it's bad because of virtue signalers and their so called progressive agendas
    2. Arguably, it is possible for a media product to be bad due to its focus on a superficial progressive agenda. Moreover, people have every right to shit on a show that has been made simply to promote such... progressiveness

Finally got around to watching the show. My gods, you people are right; it is trash. Even the flash tv show in the 90s was better.

Mostly because your kind is told to review bomb the show and actually writing a review would straining the mental capacities of people who would write that ''Der Jude Suss'' is too left wing for their tastes.
    Are you done editing this post or do you need another ten minutes to get all the "I'M CALLING YOU A NAZI IN THE WAYS THAT MAKE ME FEEL MOST INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR" out of your system?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    The New York Times gave it a 50. CNN gave it a 50. The Washington Post gave it a 40.

Aren't our "handlers" supposed to hate those 3 outlets?
    Therefore the critics don't like the show, isn'it ?

I know it's hard to understand, but there is a major difference between saying a show is mediocre (5/10) and giving it a 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Sarah doesn't understand that the show is trash, but the agenda pushing is just salt in the wound. If the show was good there would be no wound to pour salt in.
    Would that be really the case?

I mean, I thought Billions was a good show and was still annoyed that the pushed, what was it, a non binary character into it, whose first interaction was to go out of her way to state what her preferred pronouns were. So yes, my own biases pretty much led me to dismiss that character.

Did I just read someone calling Legends of Tomorrow a masterpiece? How can any CW show be labeled as such?

The only CW show that was actually good was Arrow S1, pretty much anything with Deathstroke (Cuz Manu Bennett is a fucking badass)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    It's a mystery, indeed. It's also a complete coincidence that every movie or tv show that has a a woman, or a black and/or LGBT lead character is always praised by the critics. But I digress, of course those things have nothing in common in the slightest, and as I said, it's all one giant coincidence.

Oh, and to everyone saying she was a lesbian in the comics - yes, but also no. She wasn't, at first. Only got turned into one later one, for, of course, completely unfathomable and mysterious reasons. Wink, wink. And yet, all of it makes absolutely zero difference - because her being a lesbian (or even, gasp, a woman!) has absolutely fuck all to do with all the criticism the show is getting. On the other hand, dialogues written by a 10 year old girl from tumblr, and proportions of 90% agendapushing to 10% telling a story, might, just might, have SOMETHING to do with the great ratings. And don't get me started on the schoolplay level of acting...
    The current batwomen has always been a lesbian the old Batwomen is not the same character as the current one.

I'm not sure what's more entertaining, reading the glowing reviews from the critics on RT about Batwoman or how they trashed Chappelles special a few months ago. I have no idea how some of these critics function.

Again, Jessica Jones.

Has progressive values, but it's a good show.
    It's the Wonder Woman trailer after the Ghostbusters trailer thing again.

Things that don't support the idea all female stars and the things they star in are despised get ignored for being inconvenient.

I do like the new tactic of BvS was shit, so no badmouthing batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Wow. A whole 15 reviews, half of which are doing exactly what we say they are and only really three of which actually says it's garbage.

Nice... Argument?
    No, they are not saying that. For the record, Batwoman, for people not pathologically obsessed with ''SJWs'' when their handlers told them to hate a show because of it, does have a pretty crystal clear agenda against Blackwater-lite PMC. For someone normal, that point is WAY more obvious than ''wokeness'' (it's very weird to hear from people with anime avatars, where half the female cast of a given show is...)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I'm not sure what's more entertaining, reading the glowing reviews from the critics on RT about Batwoman or how they trashed Chappelles special a few months ago. I have no idea how some of these critics function.
    Comedians that think nothing is free from mockery are spooky as hell.

Again, your kind is really not good at pretending, since YOUR user reviews are the one harping wih ''SJW'' and giving it a zero. For someone normal, there is way more insistance into the fact that she is Batman cousin that she prefers girls.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/dav...cks_and_stones

Rofl.

This is the shit that makes it obvious that their is an agenda at play. Look at the fucking audience score compared to the critic score, even now.

- - - Updated - - -

I would rather watch Wonder Woman 20 more times than watch BvS once more.
    Don't you understand? Audiences are racist, sexist and homophobic. They can't be trusted.

I could watch BvS again. It's so deliciously stupid.

No, they are not saying that. For the record, Batwoman, for people not pathologically obsessed with ''SJWs'' when their handlers told them to hate a show because of it, does have a pretty crystal clear agenda against Blackwater-lite PMC. For someone normal, that point is WAY more obvious than ''wokeness'' (it's very weird to hear from people with anime avatars, where half the female cast of a given show is...)
    You're deflecting again.

And that agenda is old hat at this point. No one cares.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lol what? Batwoman got cancelled last year. She barely even has any history as a character, and to say she is popular at all is ridiculous. Batgirl is who you are thinking of, and she is in a wheelchair now.

And the people who care what Iris West's skin colour is are the ones who cast her. If they didn't, they would just use an actress that looks like how she looked in the comics.
    Bat women has plenty of history sure not as much as say batman but still A lot.

Batgirl Barbra Gordon also hasn’t been in a wheel chair for a few years and before that she hadn’t been batgirl for years with other character taking the roll.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You're deflecting again.

And that agenda is old hat at this point. No one cares.
    Again, if people don't care she is a lesbian, it's certainly does not show in the user reviews.

Again : this is a bad TV show (how it's really worse than ''Legends of Tomorrow'', ''Supergirl'' 'and a lot of seasons of the Flash and Arrow is not adresed) but criticism against the plot as quite odd considering the general state of the plots of such shows.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-10-25 at 02:35 PM.

Again, your kind is really not good at pretending, since YOUR user reviews are the one harping wih ''SJW'' and giving it a zero. For someone normal, there is way more insistance into the fact that she is Batman cousin that she prefers girls.
    Oy vey with the your kind. Do you ever update your programming?

Again, if people don't care she is a lesbian, it's certainly does not show in the user reviews.
    I was talking about the "Blackwater-lite PMC" agenda you spoke of, genius.