Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    What else you are going to vote? Libertarian party? You don't seem the type. Greens? Maybe, but you haven't made any posts in support of the environment etc., although Greens are no longer just that... sadly.
    Literally just finished explaining to you that I am (a) not American, and (b) an independent voter.

Other than this, I'm OK with the demise of the Republicans. I wonder what do you have to replace them with?
    I dunno, a sane non-criminal party that doesn't rely on disenfranchising voters and pushing propaganda utterly detatched from reality designed to fool gullible people into voting against their own interests?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

always amuses me when "that will never happen to me" backfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    They are not okay, that’s y he is resigning. As he should.
    He is resigning because it wasn't kept secret, not because he felt bad about being a hypocrite.

Anybody Surprised that Republicans War on Women's Right is going on right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
    This subject is off topic I realize but I think Tim Pool and Scott Adams are cases of right leaning people who live in Blue states and they understand that they are not safe if they don't at least act like they are slightly left leaning or old school liberal. But their content is seldom ever left leaning.
    Tim Pool is an undercover Shill, he is not left leaning, these Youtube Anti-SJW shills seem to not care whatsoever about Women's Rights being taken away while they mostly wine about SJW's who have little to no influence.

Apparently Sargon getting Milkshaked is bigger news then American Women Rights being taken away according to Shill Pool.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-05-20 at 11:21 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    He is resigning because it wasn't kept secret, not because he felt bad about being a hypocrite.
    Obviously.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Abortions are okay when it's for Republican mistresses, apparently.
    As it has always been with conservatives. Republicans are the kings of projection and hypocrisy.

Republicans consistently talk about how abortion is used as convenience to avoid responsibility. Why? Because that is how many of them use it...to pressure women so that they can avoid their own problems.

Republicans are pretty consistently the party of "Do as I say, not as I do".

https://abc11.com/anti-abortion-rep-...nancy/2489623/

Something of a theme here. Remember Elliot Broidy, the major Trump donor who was Michael Cohen's only other client (apart from Trump and mysteriously, Sean Hannity...)? Cohen paid off a Playboy model mistress for him? Yeah he also tried to pressure her into having an abortion.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...over-s-lawsuit

Abortions are okay when it's for Republican mistresses, apparently.
    Yup, some people are hypocrites, doesn't mean everyone who is for a cause is.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    I haven't seen a pile of shit this big since we bought manure for the garden.
    I don't necessarily mean violence, more getting tossed from restaurants or having their hat ripped off type of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yup, some people are hypocrites, doesn't mean everyone who is for a cause is.
    You know, every time I see you post something, it always seem to fit you to a T more than whoever you are addressing to.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    You know, every time I see you post something, it always seem to fit you to a T more than whoever you are addressing to.
    I must really trigger you for you to make a unprovoked personal attack. Pretty sad on your behalf.

I dunno, a sane non-criminal party that doesn't rely on disenfranchising voters and pushing propaganda utterly detatched from reality designed to fool gullible people into voting against their own interests?
    That party doesn't exist
    Um. The fuck?

You think not being actual criminals is too high a bar to hold a political party to?

This is why the conservative movement in the US is in such a repulsive toilet to begin with. It holds itself to no standards, and so it gets nothing but garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.