Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    the only immature here is you
    i guess copying others achievments takes time to load
    No, as in the pic didn't appear for me until i reloaded mmo-champ. I honestly didn't see the pic until then. Secondly, i linked my character as proof... all you did was give a picture that could've come from literally ANYWHERE.

We can agree to disagree about the topic and there's no need to spit venom at each other.

I personally think vanilla wow raiding was harder due to logistics; mythic can be fun, but typically it isn't all that difficult. Way harder games out there, and what ruins current raiding is the seasonal approach. They shower you in gear to the point where it doesn't mean anything anymore. I can't legit name a single item from the last 3-4 expacs that weren't legendary or artifact. I can remember the green items on the wow classic beta.

It's too seasonal, like diablo 3, in order for everyone to play catch up and be equal but that's not what an MMO RPG is about. You're supposed to beat A to get to B, B to C, etc etc.

Now, everything is just A and next season will be A... and it creates expacs where only the current stuff is relevant and 90% of the game is useless. That sucks.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think Hello Kitty Island has overtaken BfA. The bar is set very low. At this point I believe Classic will overtake all the current MMO's out in the market. Goes to show you how badly Blizzard fucked up their game over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    No, as in the pic didn't appear for me until i reloaded mmo-champ. I honestly didn't see the pic until then. Secondly, i linked my character as proof... all you did was give a picture that could've come from literally ANYWHERE.

We can agree to disagree about the topic and there's no need to spit venom at each other.

I personally think vanilla wow raiding was harder due to logistics; mythic can be fun, but typically it isn't all that difficult. Way harder games out there, and what ruins current raiding is the seasonal approach. They shower you in gear to the point where it doesn't mean anything anymore. I can't legit name a single item from the last 3-4 expacs that weren't legendary or artifact. I can remember the green items on the wow classic beta.

It's too seasonal, like diablo 3, in order for everyone to play catch up and be equal but that's not what an MMO RPG is about. You're supposed to beat A to get to B, B to C, etc etc.

Now, everything is just A and next season will be A... and it creates expacs where only the current stuff is relevant and 90% of the game is useless. That sucks.
    surrreeeee

you talk about raid exp and you have practically zero :0 in classic ,0 in tbc , 0 in wotlk ,0 in cata, 0 in mop . it seems like ebay acc for me
    you cleared everything after tbc launched what a joke lol, you talking about aq 40 ? where is the achiev?i can tell you tak shit here because of your reputations in classic . so you got nothing else to say
    none , bearly did classic dungeons there.you cant even show off with that

not even a touch of mythic raiding and you say vanilla was hard lol
    guess heroic must be hard for you

inb4 dhs didnt exist in classic : legacy achievs are aq wide
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-05-27 at 03:30 PM.

All of vanilla raids were easier than current stuff as long as old stuff wasn't bugged. But I wouldn't call bugged boss hard mechanic because it was mechanic not working. If working mechanics were much easier and simply. Main problem was we weren't as good as we are now and raids were designed around higher raider numbers in one group. Resources to learn about mechanic weren't as huge as now. Now you can choose one of many vids of boss fights with explanations how it works and how you can counter it. All those changes in our skill, awareness and 3rd party information forced game devs to make bosses to be more complex and harder to kill. Boss will have more variety of skills and numbers of skills he will use in one fight will be higher than it was in Vanilla. Just because we are more skilled and more aware about boss mechanic it doesn't means boss is easier. It's exactly same as with driving. When you start it's hard, so many things you must control, pay attention too. Then you learn how it works and you can drive sport car or truck and it will be still easier than driving simple car when you was learning. I can drive truck with low/high gearbox, vehicle is much bigger and heavier and in theory I should have more problems when turning, cornering, reversing but it's much easier. Stuff is getting more complex, there is more things you must control at any given time but you are used to it and you are trained at it. What you "feel" =/= how something is in reality.

When vanilla/classic servers will be online and accesibble to everyone we will see how much faster people will level and how many of players will clear all classic raids. I wont say all players in classic will do it because many player wont be able to do it even with all help and knowledge we have. Same as you can wipe in LFR multiple times because some people will do same errors again and again. That's how it works. But when you check % of how many people were playing actively on vanilla servers and how many of them will reach and clear end game content numbers will be higher than it was long time ago when WoW started. Bigger problem will be not boss mechanic but gathering 40 people to do it but then you see raids will be cleared by much smaller raid groups. Because it won't be founded on our perception and feelings but it will be based on old, simple mechanics vs skilled players.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Bob View Post
    I think Hello Kitty Island has overtaken BfA. The bar is set very low. At this point I believe Classic will overtake all the current MMO's out in the market. Goes to show you how badly Blizzard fucked up their game over the years.
    It really is a death by a thousand cuts scenario to me. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment WoW wasn't WoW anymore to me. Sure, it was never the same after vanilla but it still had magic and pinpointing the moment it was lost is a hard one. Hence, the thousand cuts scenario (the cuts are game changes/patches that add up over time)

WoW doesn't feel like an RPG in it's current form to me, it feels more like Diablo 3 the MMO. It's an ARPG, not an ARPG. Resource management is non existent, gear is entirely upon you alone and you can play it single player without speaking to anyone and succeed and get geared. It's built more for the players who didn't like original WoW, and not the original WoW players that it should be built towards.

E-sports won't save WoW; Classic will.

- - - Updated - - -

surrreeeee

you talk about raid exp and you have practically zero :0 in classic ,0 in tbc , 0 in wotlk ,0 in cata, 0 in mop . it seems like ebay acc for me
    you cleared everything after tbc launched what a joke lol, you talking about aq 40 ? where is the achiev?i can tell you tak shit here because of your reputations in classic . so you got nothing else to say
    none , bearly did classic dungeons there.you cant even show off with that

not even a touch of mythic raiding and you say vanilla was hard lol
    guess heroic must be hard for you

inb4 dhs didnt exist in classic : legacy achievs are aq wide
    You do know that the character linked is a DH, right? lol. Of course he doesn't have the vanilla raids, i'd have to link my warlock for that. I cleared everything (but naxx) in vanilla, everything (but the last boss in sunwell) in TBC. EVERYTHING in WOTLK. Stepped away for MoP, came back to WoD for sadness, and really came back for Legion.

Funny how you spent all the time to stalk me and overlooked that i cleared all the mythic content mostly during Legion, which alone gives me more credibility than YOU until you can link a character of yours and not just some random pic on the web.

Put up, or shut up kid.

was my warlock. notice how his vanilla reps and raids were cleared but my DH weren't? Although i gotta say it's still bugged to some extent, it is showing Mt Hyjal not complete from TBC when it certainly was many many times... i hated that place.
    Last edited by justandulas; 2019-05-27 at 03:44 PM.

it really is a death by a thousand cuts scenario to me. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment wow wasn't wow anymore to me. Sure, it was never the same after vanilla but it still had magic and pinpointing the moment it was lost is a hard one. Hence, the thousand cuts scenario (the cuts are game changes/patches that add up over time)

wow doesn't feel like an rpg in it's current form to me, it feels more like diablo 3 the mmo. It's an arpg, not an arpg. Resource management is non existent, gear is entirely upon you alone and you can play it single player without speaking to anyone and succeed and get geared. It's built more for the players who didn't like original wow, and not the original wow players that it should be built towards.

E-sports won't save wow; classic will.

- - - updated - - -

you do know that the character linked is a dh, right? Lol. Of course he doesn't have the vanilla raids, i'd have to link my warlock account for that. I cleared everything (but naxx) in vanilla, everything (but the last boss in sunwell) in tbc. Everything in wotlk. Stepped away for mop, came back to wod for sadness, and really came back for legion.

Funny how you spent all the time to stalk me and overlooked that i cleared all the mythic content mostly during legion, which alone gives me more credibility than you until you can link a character of yours and not just some random pic on the web.

Put up, or shut up kid
    legacy raid achievments are account wide hence why i said in b4 dhx didnt exist in classic
    so ding dong you are wrong

and you want credibility with a boosted account OMEGALUL
    i wouldnt even show it off, you cant even do a 15 m+
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-05-27 at 03:40 PM.

It really is a death by a thousand cuts scenario to me. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment WoW wasn't WoW anymore to me. Sure, it was never the same after vanilla but it still had magic and pinpointing the moment it was lost is a hard one. Hence, the thousand cuts scenario (the cuts are game changes/patches that add up over time)

WoW doesn't feel like an RPG in it's current form to me, it feels more like Diablo 3 the MMO. It's an ARPG, not an ARPG. Resource management is non existent, gear is entirely upon you alone and you can play it single player without speaking to anyone and succeed and get geared. It's built more for the players who didn't like original WoW, and not the original WoW players that it should be built towards.

E-sports won't save WoW; Classic will.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that the character linked is a DH, right? lol. Of course he doesn't have the vanilla raids, i'd have to link my warlock account for that. I cleared everything (but naxx) in vanilla, everything (but the last boss in sunwell) in TBC. EVERYTHING in WOTLK. Stepped away for MoP, came back to WoD for sadness, and really came back for Legion.

Funny how you spent all the time to stalk me and overlooked that i cleared all the mythic content mostly during Legion, which alone gives me more credibility than YOU until you can link a character of yours and not just some random pic on the web.

Put up, or shut up kid
    Wait, hold up a sec... did you just say “my warlock account”? Oh jeez that did make me laugh!

Classic can't overtake Retail for the simple fact that you need to be subscribed to Retail to play Classic.

So Blizzard can always report numbers that show at least as many people playing Retail as Classic.

Now if the actual question is, which one will be played more... Classic all the way, at least for a while, cause BfA sucks major balls.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

legacy raid achievments are account wide hence why i said in b4 dhx didnt exist in classic
    so ding dong you are wrong

and you want credibility with a boosted account OMEGALUL
    i wouldnt even show it off, you cant even do a 15 m+
    You can't read i see. I was very open and honest that i ran away from BFA as fast as i could. It was the worst expac i've ever seen. You couldn't pay me to do M+.

I did it in legion when it was better, but BFA is hot garbage to me so i didn't bother sticking around.

Nothing about my account is boosted.

Still, i don't see your character linked anywhere. me thinks you don't have any sort of credibilty on this topic so, be gone troll

No they are not, not all of them.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ulas/pve/raids

There's my old warlock since you're gonna play stalker and know it all, and i do luv to prove a know it all wrong.

Same account, yet different achievements. HMMMMMMmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

typo. I meant character. It's the same account. I don't multibox or have multi accounts.
    you clearted onyxia in tbc lol
    he cleared ony in tbc and he wants to show off lol and omegalul

and again legacy achievments are account wide , everything besides gladiator achievments for the tittle so you are wrong again
    so that means one thing , those are different accounts

- - - Updated - - -

You can't read i see. I was very open and honest that i ran away from BFA as fast as i could. It was the worst expac i've ever seen. You couldn't pay me to do M+.

I did it in legion when it was better, but BFA is hot garbage to me so i didn't bother sticking around.

Nothing about my account is boosted.

Still, i don't see your character linked anywhere. me thinks you don't have any sort of credibilty on this topic so, be gone troll
    im not going to doxx my self to you because you cant handle the truth that classic raiding was easy
    how else do you explain people doing 10m onyxia? it was done even before the 1.12 nerfs

say all you want but the only thing that was hard about it was that you had 30 dead weights and 10 carries in a raid

and again legacy achievments are account wide , everything besides gladiator achievments for the tittle so you are wrong again
    I definitely did it, but regardless of if it shows there or not... where is YOUR link?

Even if you dismiss my BFA and Vanilla credentials (i eyeroll but w/e) i still have QUITE a bit of raid experience in TBC, WOTLK, Legion and every expac.

Where is YOUR legion Mythic raid achievements? Where is YOUR tbc and WOTLK raid clears?

You wanna come at me, the best way to do it is with a link to your account achievements that shut me up... but i suspect i know why it isn't linked.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

im not going to doxx my self to you because you cant handle the truth that classic raiding was easy
    how else do you explain people doing 10m onyxia? it was done even before the 1.12 nerfs

say all you want but the only thing that was hard about it was that you had 30 dead weights and 10 carries in a raid
    Dox yourself. LOL. What a joke. You can't prove it and that's that. You have no credibility on the subject, period.

prove it. If not, i'm done with you kid.

Even if you dismiss my vanilla achievements; my raiding xp speaks for itself from tbc-legion.

Put up or shut up. You won't, because you can't.

EDIT: For the record though, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769688114 thousands of players missing their old vanilla raid achievements because if you didn't hang onto the gear, the game didn't give it to you.
    Last edited by justandulas; 2019-05-27 at 03:53 PM. Reason: old achiev missing bug proof

I definitely did it, but regardless of if it shows there or not... where is YOUR link?

Even if you dismiss my BFA and Vanilla credentials (i eyeroll but w/e) i still have QUITE a bit of raid experience in TBC, WOTLK, Legion and every expac.

Where is YOUR legion Mythic raid achievements? Where is YOUR tbc and WOTLK raid clears?

You wanna come at me, the best way to do it is with a link to your account achievements that shut me up... but i suspect i know why it isn't linked.
    so you just admited you proved nothing :again since you cant read : IN ANY SIGNLE ACCOUNT ALL LEGACY ACHIEVEMENTS BESIDE GLADIATOR TITTLE ARE ACCCOUNT WIDE , im literally copying blizz on this

you might not saw it earlier but i have the champion of the naruu title and hand of adal which means clear of bt

so not only you are clearly lying about clearing anything in classic you are so sad you can barely clear hc raiding , done any m+or even pvp

just this for you :when the wotlk pre patch came with the achievments any single char got the first pvp title : private for alliance/grunt for horde
    those achievments are account wide

which proves one thing both of those accounts started after tbc hence why you dont even have the weapon skill achievment or even unarmed skill
    even casters had it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dox yourself. LOL. What a joke. You can't prove it and that's that. You have no credibility on the subject, period.

prove it. If not, i'm done with you kid.

Even if you dismiss my vanilla achievements; my raiding xp speaks for itself from tbc-legion.

Put up or shut up. You won't, because you can't.

EDIT: For the record though, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769688114 thousands of players missing their old vanilla raid achievements because if you didn't hang onto the gear, the game didn't give it to you.
    why would i even do it you just admitted you are wrong besides ad hominem attacks you got nothing

so you just admited you proved nothing :again since you cant read : IN ANY SIGNLE ACCOUNT ALL LEGACY ACHIEVEMENTS BESIDE GLADIATOR TITTLE ARE ACCCOUNT WIDE , im literally copying blizz on this

you might not saw it earlier but i have the champion of the naruu title and hand of adal which means clear of bt

so not only you are clearly lying about clearing anything in classic you are so sad you can barely clear hc raiding , done any m+or even pvp

just this for you :when the wotlk pre patch came with the achievments any single char got the first pvp title : private for alliance/grunt for horde
    those achievments are account wide

which proves one thing both of those accounts started after tbc hence why you dont even have the weapon skill achievment or even unarmed skill
    even casters had it

- - - Updated - - -

why would i even do it you just admitted you are wrong besides ad hominem attacks you got nothing
    I don't believe the hand of adal was you. I think you just screenshotted someone else. Give me a link as proof, or i'm gonna assume you are a liar. Period.

You won't link because you got nothing and are just a troll. I put my money where my mouth is, and have forgotten more about raiding than you'll ever know.

I don't think you've ever cleared a raid until you link something. I'm assuming your just a troll who took a screenshot of someone else's achievements.

That said, i know you're type and i linked mine anyway KNOWING you were a liar, troll, and too gutless to prove me wrong.

Begone troll, you have no power here.

And again, attacking me on BFA is hilarious considering i've said i don't DO BFA and my only time in it since like October was logging in to help clear heroic for the guild when the replacement tank was out of town.

BFA just aint for me, but go ahead and dismiss TBC-Legion raid kills as nothing because it doesn't fit your childish narrative.

You have nothing to link, and can't prove anything to anyone.

I don't believe the hand of adal was you. I think you just screenshotted someone else. Give me a link as proof, or i'm gonna assume you are a liar. Period.

You won't link because you got nothing and are just a troll. I put my money where my mouth is, and have forgotten more about raiding than you'll ever know.

I don't think you've ever cleared a raid until you link something. I'm assuming your just a troll who took a screenshot of someone else's achievements.

That said, i know you're type and i linked mine anyway KNOWING you were a liar, troll, and too gutless to prove me wrong.

Begone troll, you have no power here.

And again, attacking me on BFA is hilarious considering i've said i don't DO BFA and my only time in it since like October was logging in to help clear heroic for the guild when the replacement tank was out of town.

BFA just aint for me, but go ahead and dismiss TBC-Legion raid kills as nothing because it doesn't fit your childish narrative.

You have nothing to link, and can't prove anything to anyone.
    you are so sad now that i proved you wrong, you never played before tbc, never cleared anything in classic and that is a fact.

here a little something so you can see how old my acc is

Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-05-27 at 04:07 PM.

you are so sad now that i proved you wrong, you never played before tbc, nver cleared anything in classic and that is a fact.

here a little something so you can see how old my acc is
    That doesn't prove anything, again. All you are doing is taking screenshots of someone else's achievements on the site.

Give me a link to your character to shut me up, or i'll just assume you as nothing but a troll who has no valid opinion.

You wanna shut me up? Link me that character with those achievements. If not, you lose. You can't prove anything with that kind of screenshot, link your character.

Unlike you, i'm not childish enough to come back and attack you because i think there's room for BOTH versions of WoW and don't go attacking my fellow gamers over differences of opinion. I just would walk away admitting i was wrong about you, but i suspect we both know why you've been avoiding the link AND acting immature about it.

That doesn't prove anything, again. All you are doing is taking screenshots of someone else's achievements on the site.

Give me a link to your character to shut me up, or i'll just assume you as nothing but a troll who has no valid opinion.

You wanna shut me up? Link me that character with those achievements. If not, you lose. You can't prove anything with that kind of screenshot, link your character.

Unlike you, i'm not childish enough to come back and attack you because i think there's room for BOTH versions of WoW and don't go attacking my fellow gamers over differences of opinion. I just would walk away admitting i was wrong about you, but i suspect we both know why you've been avoiding the link AND acting immature about it.
    so sad you got lying about your account

you are so childish you claimed you cleared stuff you didnt so the only immature here is you.

so sad you got lying about your account

you are so childish you claimed you cleared stuff you didnt so the only immature here is you.
    Only one caught here is you, quit derailing the thread. I put up, you didn't. You were exposed, and i proved that i've got a lot of top tier experience raiding.

Even if you wanna say i wasn't around in vanilla, which isn't true but w/e let's run with it; my raiding xp from tbc-legion likely smashes anything you could put up. That's why you aren't.

Walk away and quit derailing the thread plz. If you wanna go tit for tat you can come at me in messages, but i'm done with you here since you can't link anything and are trolling.

I doubt you've even cleared lfr

Only one caught here is you, quit derailing the thread. I put up, you didn't. You were exposed, and i proved that i've got a lot of top tier experience raiding.

Even if you wanna say i wasn't around in vanilla, which isn't true but w/e let's run with it; my raiding xp from tbc-legion likely smashes anything you could put up. That's why you aren't.

Walk away and quit derailing the thread plz. If you wanna go tit for tat you can come at me in messages, but i'm done with you here since you can't link anything and are trolling.

I doubt you've even cleared lfr
    you asked for a pic and i showed you and the only thing you got is screaming :lalalalala cant hear you

you raiding exp is 0 hence why no reps or legacy achiements you got caught lying plain and simple. all old acccounts got granted the first pvp tittle which you dont have so you are not only lying you are raging madly for it.you actually got badly caught lying here

i doubt you've even cleared normal raiding with an ebay

if you are so good why aree you only 402 lol

Classic has 2 years worth of content from the word go. On top of that, they are open to adding new level 60 content like OsRS. I can’t ever foresee myself returning to live
    But it doesn't? Everything gets added in waves.

Not to mention during vanilla 2 dungeons were added in later (correct me if I'm wrong tho) so non-raider runs out of things to do 3 days after hitting level cap. Raider the day later.

And the content they might add is a double edged blade. If they don't make it vanilla themed (i.e 1 mechanic in a whole dungeon) people will bitch, but if it is braindead like all vanilla content, people will bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    But it doesn't? Everything gets added in waves.

Not to mention during vanilla 2 dungeons were added in later (correct me if I'm wrong tho) so non-raider runs out of things to do 3 days after hitting level cap. Raider the day later.

And the content they might add is a double edged blade. If they don't make it vanilla themed (i.e 1 mechanic in a whole dungeon) people will bitch, but if it is braindead like all vanilla content, people will bitch.
    the content release waves should keep classic going for at least 18 months until it's wrapped up.

After naxx, it's anyone's guess TBH and like you said they'd have to walk a fine line for new content. They may be better off if they design new content post naxx, to put it to community vote like OSRS that way, even if its lackluster, its what the community voted on.

Even if it doesn't go on after naxx, i will enjoy it for what it is while it's here because fun is what its all about

It'll be interesting to see what happens, if anything, post naxx.