Will you level in PvP in Classic or ... will there be twinks ?

One more question from an excited ex WoW player.

I remember having several PvP twinks back then.

All level 19 with super weapons (for that level) like that awesome Fang...found on a blue Monday...

So no leveling in PvP ?
    Last edited by BenBos; 2019-05-20 at 11:34 AM.

There will absolutely be twinks and I think itll actually be worse than before. We all have access to the theoretical BIS lists but alot of the items vanished in Cataclysm but the fact remains the community has actually grown since 2005 significantly and the resources and knowledge surrounding how to bis a twink are far more prevalent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't level in PvP. XP gain in PvP was Cata I believe?

Twinks will come, but probably not early on. People will twink when people get time and money to do so. Battlegrounds come out in phase 3, so its gonna be a while yet.

I definitely want to twink rogue and shaman for lvl 19 bucket. But I will do it later after few months when I will have geared my main char and have the gold to get the bus gear easier.

Great.

The more I read about it, the more I see the incredible success of Vanilla WoW coming back to me. I never played to run 50 raids and dungeons ad nausum.

The beauty of MY WoW was that I could play it like a sandbox, playing the AH, grinding mats, twinking avatars and make up my own stories and harder quests in “red” zones.

All this dissapeared over the years.

Yes a LOT was made better too, but a LOT of good things were left out too.

I predict Classic WoW will be far more popular than current WoW over the next 2 years.

We will come back in droves.

I'm eventually going to have a twink of every bracket up to 40-49 for the odd occasion I feel like stomping some lowbie Alliance without being a douchebag ganking in STV.

Thinking 19 Hunter, 29 Rogue, 39 Mage or Warlock, 49 Shaman or Warrior.