Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Retail will soon die off

• Classes will take skill again, not like BFA where your buttons light up to make the rotation so simple and basic.
    • Talent tree system where you can put talent points in any row so you can have something that suits your playstyle
    • People will start off fresh with 0 gold and the economy will have no inflation.
    • Everyone will be on the same level playing field.
    • Professions will mean something again.
    • Mobs hit like a truck so while leveling you can't just aggro everything.
    • Great 40 man raids with classic bosses like legendary Patchwerk.
    • Once you get BiS gear, you can relax and have fun because no titanforging.

Classic WoW will put the final nail in BFA's coffin.
    Last edited by juujuu; 2019-05-24 at 10:57 PM.

No reason for posts like this. Whoever likes whichever game will play it and have fun.

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed
    /10chars
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I'm going to give you a 0/10 for such a poor attempt that others have already tried over the last couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    No reason for posts like this. Whoever likes whichever game will play it and have fun.
    It's true. Blizzard has been making the game more simple each expansion. It's going down the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    I'm going to give you a 0/10 for such a poor attempt that others have already tried over the last couple of weeks.
    Truth hurts i know. Stick to your Retail where content is non existent other than Mythic+ and raids.

LOL

Classic was the easiest MMO anyone has ever played, that is why everyone loved it. Retail is much harder to do things right when compared to past iterations of the game. The game has evolved so much, in both positive and negative ways. So people should play what they enjoy.

At least we have folks like the OP, who make new accounts for the sole purpose to troll.

It's so easy to see who the bad WoW players are.

Other companies gave up on making "WoW killers" after failing repeatedly so blizzard decided to just make them internally from now on for the lulz I guess.

Sorry, we all know how this ends. It ends with retail WoW still being the most played MMO in the world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by juujuu View Post
    Truth hurts i know. Stick to your Retail where content is non existent other than Mythic+ and raids.
    Or I play both because I enjoy both for different reasons.

Also, that Vanilla content? Yeah... I played that for two years already. It's not new content.

Classic WoW will put the final nail in BFA's coffin. Classes will take skill again to max dps not like BFA where your buttons light up which makes the rotation so simple and basic. No thinking involved.

People will start off fresh with 0 gold and the economy will have no inflation. Everyone will be on the same playing field. Professions mean something again. Mobs hit like a truck while leveling so you can't just aggro everything. Great 40 man raids with classic bosses like legendary Patchwerk. Once you get BiS gear then you can relax and have fun.

Retail is garbage compared to Classic in every department. Retail is for braindead players.
    Next time try one of these

I give you 1/10 for effort.

5+ Year Old Account
    When are these bait Classic X-topic threads going to be moved to the right section? There is literally a Classic section for topics like this, bait or not.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember kids, Vanilla was laughed at for being the super casual MMO.

Yay lets stoke the flames of this already retarded " war " between the playerbases, because what this game needs is a massive shitflinging contest that only works to deter people from actually giving the game a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast put some effort in your bait threads.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    Well what I hope is that Classic will be successful enough to justify either changing the Retail game design to be like Vanilla's. Or new expansions for Classic, a kind of reboot. WoW 2.0.

What I know for sure is that Retail is designed poorly and is not fun.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    there were 40+ players having more fun jumping up the roof in Goldshire in the stress test.
    If this does turn into a success retail devs seriously need to rethink what direction the main game is heading.
    even capped at level 5, you had to earn money to buy new spells and abilities (blood pact) for the imp.

Retail wow has been stripped so far back with everything being dolloped on the plate there's no wonder
    its all feeling so bland,

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for the superior class design of autoattacking as a main source of damage

7+ Year Old Account
    It's true. Blizzard has been making the game more simple each expansion. It's going down the toilet.

- - - Updated - - -

more simple? ok then
    and M+ and raids? better ten vanilla where content is non existent other then raids and dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    there were 40+ players having more fun jumping up the roof in Goldshire in the stress test.
    If this does turn into a success retail devs seriously need to rethink what direction the main game is heading.
    even capped at level 5, you had to earn money to buy new spells and abilities (blood pact) for the imp.

Retail wow has been stripped so far back with everything being dolloped on the plate there's no wonder
    its all feeling so bland,
    idk if you know but social games like second life where you literally just sit there sand chat with others are insanely popular, does not mean its competition with wow.
    40 people jumping ontop of goldshire just shows some people being silly and social while waiting for servers to go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    3/10

Back in ma days trolling was much more refined, now it's just lame.

The ignorance and absurdity from the OP is astounding. Classic WoW will not kill retail. They both have their crowds and to be quite honest, classic will have a dedicated cult of people who play it but most people will think it's too much. Some people don't want to spend 4 hours killing 50 wolves to get 5 livers. Some people don't want to have to run everywhere for months until they get enough gold to get the LOWEST mount speed.

Saying that Classic will harm retail is insane. Classic may be a way better RPG but it isn't a better GAME. I'm quite sick of the small elitist group of Vanilla players who believe they're better than everyone just because 15 years ago they had their mommies and daddies paying their subs. Get over it already and just accept that the game has evolved - as all long term games do.

Truly wish the Mods policed these things more so when the 400th 'Classic is gonna kill retail' pops up they could start shutting them down. It's annoying. Make a mega thread and have at it.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang