Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rich or Attractive

Would you rather be ugly and rich or attractive and poor? I’m a hipster and attracted to hipsters. They generally try to look poor but I find them more attractive than corporate types. Some people think Trump is attractive while being rich, but I think the stress of presidency is getting to his double chin. Kind of like how Obama went grey halfway into his own leadership.

No cheating, e.g.,“I’ll use my looks to get rich.” You have to choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Would you rather be ugly and rich or attractive and poor? I’m a hipster and attracted to hipsters. They generally try to look poor but I find them more attractive than corporate types. Some people think Trump is attractive while being rich, but I think the stress of presidency is getting to his double chin. Kind of like how Obama went grey halfway into his own leadership.

Who thinks this, blind people? He wasn't attractive 40 years ago.

Need more specificity. How rich/attractive/poor/ugly? Link some examples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Who thinks this, blind people? He wasn't attractive 40 years ago.

Need more specificity. How rich/attractive/poor/ugly? Link some examples.
    He's had 3 wives so apparently money works.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the weirdest most interesting thread ATM. I’ll take being rich and ugly. Looks can be overrated.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Ugly and rich. Because good looks always fade with time.

I'd hate to be one of these kids these days that are getting plastic surgery in their late teens and early 20's these days. In 30 years from now they are going to make Dick Tracy villains look comparatively normal.

Only 5 replies but still surprised no one mentioned how rich but ugly can buy you plastic surgery to be rich and mildly attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Only 5 replies but still surprised no one mentioned how rich but ugly can buy you plastic surgery to be rich and mildly attractive.
    Probably why.

How poor we talking? Like counting quarters for our next meal or paying the bills but nothing left incase oh shit moments pop up?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Probably why.
    I swear that wasn't there a minute ago!

Slightly tired so probably just missed it.

I swear that wasn't there a minute ago!

Slightly tired so probably just missed it.
    Tired myself so no worries. Still have clients for another three hours. Zzzz

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair, if you are resourceful enough you can use either of them to get the one you dont have. That isn't 'cheating' its a simple statement of fact.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

But, looks do make you rich. Not even by selling your body or something, but you get better jobs, richer SO, etc. If all of that is impossible in this scenario, I’ll choose rich and ugly. I’ll buy my looks then

With the exception of rhinoplasty, when was the last time you saw someone who actually got more attractive with facial cosmetic surgery? Same thing for younger looking, they never look young, just unsettling. South Koreans are a prime example. So many people who have had "improvements" to their face and so many of them just look odd.

Rich. Its amazing how money can change peoples perception about your looks

5+ Year Old Account
    Probably rich and ugly.

Though I'm curious about how ugly. We talkin' like...I dunno. On ugly, if Danny DeVito is a 1 (not that ugly) and Jeff Goldblum from The Fly is a 10, where are we for the purposes of this thread?

7+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have someone be attracted to me by my looks rather than my money.
    So, I'd choose attractive.
    Last edited by Aurgjelme; 2019-05-24 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rich /tenchar

lol be both because it's not either or.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Never cared much for money. So I prefer someone I'm attracted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rich. Definitely.