Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I'm not going to be a dad

At least not yet.

My fiance just miscarried... at 14 weeks. We thought we were out of the woods. It took us so long... and everything was going great. This hurts so much.

But I feel closer to her than ever, and I'm destroyed but hopeful. I love all of you guys (even those I don't like that much) and I wish you never have to feel this way.

Best,

Dan
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    At least not yet.

My fiance just miscarried... at 14 weeks. We thought we were out of the woods. It took us so long... and everything was going great. This hurts so much.

But I feel closer to her than ever, and I'm destroyed but hopeful. I love all of you guys (even those I don't like that much) and I wish you never have to feel this way.

Best,

Dan
    Sorry to hear this. My wife also had a miscarriage with her first pregnancy. But later we ended up with 3 children, who are now adults. Hope you have a better future.

And I absolutely hate not a single poster on here. Hate is like having too much black in a painting. It makes it look dark and forbidding. The same can happen to a person's heart with too much hate.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

so sorry
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

5+ Year Old Account
    I am so sorry. I wish you both all of my best, and I hope that your hearts will begin to heal soon.

sorry to hear that and i do hope that the incoming non faith posters will show you mercy and have some sanity and empathy.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine being in that situation.

Good for you, bullet dodged. Now get a vasectomy so you needn't deal with this again.

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-06-02 at 12:20 AM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Some of you are so rotten. I really wonder why so many of you on here lack empathy for others; to actually be okay with yourself for saying such awful things to another person when you know they’re hurting.

It’s truly sad.
    I dont lack empathy, kids are one of the fastest way to ruin your life, guy dodged a bullet.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2019-06-02 at 12:24 AM.

Sorry to hear that. We have been there. Three times actually. My wife has a medical condition that makes it very hard to get pregnant and increases the probability for a misscarriage. Broke my heart everytime. We got lucky though at the end. He is turning 3 this year. Keep your head up, it will work out at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I dont lack empathy, kids are one of the fastest way to ruin your life, guy dodged a bullet.
    If they actually want and are trying to have children, rather than it being an 'oops I guess we're pregnant now' thing, it sounds like they're probably ready for the responsibility. Not everyone's going to be in a situation where children make their lives automatically worse, y'know?

Mine made my life better, as did everyone I know who had kids. I feel sorry for you.

5+ Year Old Account
    So sorry for you mate, and for the missus. I normally just come here to be a a jerk, but seriously, I hope you are holding up ok.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    If they actually want and are trying to have children, rather than it being an 'oops I guess we're pregnant now' thing, it sounds like they're probably ready for the responsibility. Not everyone's going to be in a situation where children make their lives automatically worse, y'know?
    I know 4 couples who all "were ready for kids" all 4 of em fell apart because of those kids. Lives ruined. Actually, they "whoops Im pregnant" people are the only ones I know who made it after reproducing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    Mine made my life better, as did everyone I know who had kids. I feel sorry for you.
    Why? Iv no problems with children.

OP have you considered adoption?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Good for you, bullet dodged. Now get a vasectomy so you needn't deal with this again.

Infracted - Trolling
    It would take a pretty heartless turdperson to say something like this. Are you mentally ill or just a complete and utter shitheel? What kind of miserable, pathetic cunt would even think this let alone type it.
    I'm imagining a fat unwashed creep chuckling into his neck fat about how edgy he was burning that poor OP and his emotional trauma.
    You have empathy, you choose not to use it. This makes you a cunt of the highest order.
    I hope you suffer a serious personal tragedy soon, and post about it here, so that we can all make snarky comments about your suffering.
    (I'll cop the ban for this one on the chin, because fuck this prick)

Quote Originally Posted by Motso View Post
    It would take a pretty heartless turdperson to say something like this. Are you mentally ill or just a complete and utter shitheel? What kind of miserable, pathetic cunt would even think this let alone type it.
    I'm imagining a fat unwashed creep chuckling into his neck fat about how edgy he was burning that poor OP and his emotional trauma.
    You have empathy, you choose not to use it. This makes you a cunt of the highest order.
    I hope you suffer a serious personal tragedy soon, and post about it here, so that we can all make snarky comments about your suffering.
    (I'll cop the ban for this one on the chin, because fuck this prick)
    Maybe don't come to a game message board to cry over major life problems. Why the fuck would I post a major life issue to a bunch of nobodies on the internet? How pathetic and small ones life must be to seek comfort here.

Your image of me is amusing, cling to that.

Maybe don't come to a game message board to cry over major life problems. Why the fuck would I post a major life issue to a bunch of nobodies on the internet? How pathetic and small ones life must be to seek comfort here.

It's the off topic board. People post stuff for support. The same reason they go to reddit and other websites, to seek support from people who will offer it. Maybe you should go vent off whatever you're holding onto that's causing you to be the way you are? I'm being serious - you appear to have a major issue that will only get worse over time. Good luck.

edit: also I find your signature quote to be almost comically ironic.

Last edited by Nhiosis; 2019-06-02 at 12:49 AM.

5+ Year Old Account

You mean why might a person reach out to those outside of people that they know personally? The anonymity of the forum is likely the reason someone would seek comfort here. Not a good idea, but it makes sense if you aren't a sociopath. How pathetic and small your life must be to take such a hostile angle over someone seeking comfort wherever the fuck they choose to.
    Try and excuse it however you want, you're a cunt. And I can't imagine it is restricted to here.
    Suffer long, turd man.

Sorry to hear that OP. What a terrible thing to have happen.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

A thread like this really shouldn't become grounds to insulting each other or anything like this. Please refrain from it.