Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Fake display of the game being streamed......

Nice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight Doom Eternal looks lit as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the only gameplay footage in this E3.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Aight Doom Eternal looks lit as hell.
    As long as Bethesda don't interfere too much with ID's development process.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...They make the Doomslayer grunt. What in the actual fuck.

They've turned this into Quake Arena. With the large, cartoony items to pick up, how everything is just a single-player arena. Doom 2016 wasn't anywhere near this obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    We get the grunting like in Doom 1/2! Yay.

I have always disliked Bethesda and this conference really solidifies that. Probably worse than EA / Bioware at this point, yet people lap this crap up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if that helmet will be the same shit quality as the Fallout one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I have always disliked Bethesda and this conference really solidifies that. Probably worse than EA / Bioware at this point, yet people lap this crap up.
    at least doom is an actual game

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Are you new to the Doom franchise? He used to grunt when taking damage and even screamed when he died in the original games.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post

They've turned this into Quake Arena. With the large, cartoony items to pick up, how everything is just a single-player arena. Doom 2016 wasn't anywhere near this obvious.
    They make it look and sound like the originals. The Doomguy grunted there and pickups were also that obvious.

I do hope you can silence the grunting. Pickups standing out is good in DOOM's frantic firefights, but I like my Slayer a silent murder machine. Otherwise, good on Id to be the only damn ones showing actual gameplay during this entire E3.

The multiplayer mode looks promising as well.

The entire Bethesda show varied from grovelling wormtonguein' it up to masturbatory bunkum and shit you know is going to turn out to be lies down the road.

All i can say is Mikami's new game had the best trailer i've seen this E3 and TEW2 was a massive step up from the first in terms of quality so i look forward to some gameplay of that.

Beyond that eat shit Todd and your cavalcade of lies this was a mess. And boy fuck the scaly guy with his dragon fetish screeching the whole time like a goddamn pterodactyl.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So they're banking on their whole conference on TES Mobile: MTX Hell and Fallout 76 Battle Royale?
    basically, the japanese horror game looked cool though

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    basically, the japanese horror game looked cool
    That was pretty much it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of the HUD in DOOM Eternal. It's very distracting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 2 new IP seem interesting, Wolfenstein is good, Doom is good, ESO is good, Fallout 76 seems like it might be making a comeback. Like things are looking up for Bethesda but this conference was pretty boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Also why the fuck do all these games keep showing cinematics and no gameplay? It's annoying as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Also why the fuck do all these games keep showing cinematics and no gameplay? It's annoying as fuck.
    Pretty much par for the course for E3. E3 is often a lot of Cinematics with very little gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Pretty much par for the course for E3. E3 is often a lot of Cinematics with very little gameplay.
    Exactly. Gotta scam people out of their money somehow. I'm sure Fallout 76 wouldn't have sold nearly as many copies if they showed how broken and boring it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Exactly. Gotta scam people out of their money somehow. I'm sure Fallout 76 wouldn't have sold nearly as many copies if they showed how broken and boring it was.
    Who are you trying to kid? The name Fallout on it was enough. Just like Call of Duty or Madden.

Jesus they ruined Doom lmao.