Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    100 hours for 1 playthrough is average, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. This'll probably be a game I play a few years down the line when I feel like revisiting the entire game.

- - - Updated - - -

Mobile games can certainly be fun especially depending on your circumstances, but I think the issue people have is mobile mechanics creeping into console/PC gaming and also mobile games taking development time and resources away from console/PC games.

Ultimately, if you show off mobile games at a big hardcore event like E3 or Blizzcon you're gonna catch a lot of shit, although that mainly only happens when the other areas of your press conference are lackluster aka Blizzcon 2018 and Bethesda's presser yesterday.
    I dont see how 100 is average when my first one was like 65. I didnt skip anything.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Am I the only one that likes mobile games? As somebody that spends a fair amount of time during the day with 5-10 min here and there to kill these sorts of games always make those minutes super fun at least and give me something to look forward to for when I find myself with another 5-10 min to kill. Hell back when I was in the military 10 years ago if I had access to cool ass mobile games like these then when I went to the field I would have had soooo much more fun!

I really don't get all the hate and rage, it is possible for all platforms to co-exist just fine: PC console and mobile
    There's a lot of hate for mobile games because it's very popular for companies to focus on making mobile games cash cows that are gated behind microtransactions rather than focus on making better games. It puts a bad taste in the mouth of the gaming community. Not saying all mobile games are like that, but a lot are.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont see how 100 is average when my first one was like 65. I didnt skip anything.
    https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=15221

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    So rewatched (skimmed through) most of the Bethesda presentation and besides the obviously "employees only" cheers (*cringe*), I seriously wish they would let people talk that actually speak fucking english. The "I can get by" level is just awful to listen to in a presentation and it made the Ghostwire presentation a pain to watch for me. Especially if you bring out someone else to speak and crush my hopes by being only marginally better than the previous presenter. The presentation of deathloop was better but the thick french accent still was annoying. Also some of their employees are bound to give me nightmares. Still I'm at least curious about those 2 games, I also kinda want to give ESO another go, ah well one of these days.

Edit: Ah yes, yougblood could be good as well.. or it could be total cringe. We will see.
    I didn't watch their entire presentation, but I found the presenter for Ghostwire rather endearing. I guess I can see why it would be bothersome for some people, but I really didn't have any problems understanding her.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean ok,and i use that sight to get an idea, but i beat games in far less time. Even with the new content i can probably do it in under 70 in r. Like yeah its long but itll have been more than 3 years

I mean ok,and i use that sight to get an idea, but i beat games in far less time. Even with the new content i can probably do it in under 70 in r. Like yeah its long but itll have been more than 3 years
    Wow, very epic gamer you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I'm really interested in that new Tales game. The graphics look awesome, and I kinda love the series. Symphonia is legend. Elden Ring is probably my most hyped(and secretly, I didn't even like Sekiro nearly as much as other From titles).
    I ignored sekiro. Samurai and ye olde japan just isn't my thing. Aesthetics absolutely suck imo.

I hope we get to see some gameplay of Elden Ring soon though

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you. My point was that I beat it in 100 hours, which as I've proven is an average amount of time, actually less than average considering I did all of momento and all the confidants as well and with a backlog as large as mine, it's gonna be a while before I can justify going through the game again when it's as long as it is. Especially when it'll be out around FF7 Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps games I haven't played before.

- - - Updated - - -

This PC Gaming show is boring AF.

- - - Updated - - -

This Ghost Hunt game seems like an interesting concept, but it's multiplayer only so that's a pass from me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Wow, very epic gamer you are.

- - - Updated - - -

I ignored sekiro. Samurai and ye olde japan just isn't my thing. Aesthetics absolutely suck imo.

I hope we get to see some gameplay of Elden Ring soon though
    Hey, we can all be bad

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you. My point was that I beat it in 100 hours, which as I've proven is an average amount of time, actually less than average considering I did all of momento and all the confidants as well and with a backlog as large as mine, it's gonna be a while before I can justify going through the game again when it's as long as it is. Especially when it'll be out around FF7 Remake, Cyberpunk 2077, and Ori and the Will of the Wisps games I haven't played before.

- - - Updated - - -

This PC Gaming show is boring AF.

- - - Updated - - -

This Ghost Hunt game seems like an interesting concept, but it's multiplayer only so that's a pass from me.
    None of those matter next to p5

Thank god Chivalry is on epic store first, means i can get it for free and not feel bad about it at all.

Hey, we can all be bad

- - - Updated - - -

None of those matter next to p5
    Not as bad as being able to sit and play a game for 6 hours straight

10+ Year Old Account
    240hz? Isn't that like hella overkill?

- - - Updated - - -

less than 400? Not bad. Oh wait not 4k RIP.

7+ Year Old Account
    240hz? Isn't that like hella overkill?
    Hey man, number looks good in the commercial.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    Thank god Chivalry is on epic store first, means i can get it for free and not feel bad about it at all.
    Isn't it multiplayer only?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Not as bad as being able to sit and play a game for 6 hours straight
    On my days off i played p5 for around 13 hours. Ez

10+ Year Old Account
    Midnight Ghost Hunt looks like a lot of fun!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know... for games that are supposed to be on PC, the most powerful platform. They look pretty fucking bad graphically. You'd think the PC gaming show would show off games that are more impressive graphically.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is very excited. I like him.

You know... for games that are supposed to be on PC, the most powerful platform. They look pretty fucking bad graphically. You'd think the PC gaming show would show off games that are more impressive graphically.
    Yeah, it's more like Nintendo Direct with all the low poly indie shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's many smaller of simply indie companies that are showing games, so it's normal. They don't value graphics that much, unless we talk about some artsy style. We had sick graphics AAA's yesterday.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

There is no centralized pc company to pay for aaa games and they want them on consoles better