Questhub releases?

Hi,

i gotta admit I'm not up to date with the WoW Classic information, but there is a question that just came into my mind.

So there a several questin hubs that came with later patches such as Silithus, Searing Gorge and the one in the Hinterlands.

Do we know yet if they will be there when Classic launches or will they come with the respective patch?

Thank you very much <3

There is no way to check the quests themselves right now since the beta is capped at 40. For Hinterlands and Searing Gorge all the npcs are there so it's safe to assume that all quests except TB repeatables are going to be in. For Silithus there are no npcs in Cenarion Hold afaik, so no quests there.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I can't remember where I saw it but i believe they already talked about how all quests wont be in at launch. The ones added later in original wow will also be added in later phases in classic.

Searing gorge and Hinterlands?

Silithus came later, but those two?

Came with patch 1.5

Source: wowwiki patchnotes

Quote Originally Posted by Annelie View Post
    Searing gorge and Hinterlands?

Silithus came later, but those two?
    Those quest hubs were added post-launch.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988