Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    sad, if she were me, I'll put the rapist to justice, then live proudly~

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    The rapist could've been an alien for all that it matters.
    But is most likely human, sort of, so lets stick to that.

Im curious, why are you defending a rapists anonymity? Is there something we cant know? Do you always side with rapists?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    What a mature response.
    You know how much can happen in 20 years?

10+ Year Old Account
    A doctor signed this off, a medical professional and her mother.

This isn't for the likes of MMO-C to be chirping up on opinions, you aren't qualified. I think she was young but you are pretty fucking arrogant to try to override the aforementioned people.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    A doctor signed this off, a medical professional and her mother.

This isn't for the likes of MMO-C to be chirping up on opinions, you aren't qualified. I think she was young but you are pretty fucking arrogant to try to override the aforementioned people.
    I change my entire opinion to this guy's.

If I have a child and if I want to scrub them from the face of this earth before they get a chance to be an adult, that's my call.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Why would I fucking care about the rapists identity? I hope the rapists take a hike of a tall building.

The topic is about doctors allowing an underage kid to commit assisted suicide.
    The topic is a tragic story about a young girl, who suffered so much at the hands of some asshole, that she chose to end her life, through legal means, yes.

The rapist is a part of that story, and the world should see who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

If I have a child and if I want to scrub them from the face of this earth before they get a chance to be an adult, that's my call.
    Sounds fair!

thankful the girl had a way out of a tortured life, i wish the US had this option for people. I truly believe a person at any mature point in their life, and with the right amount of help first should have this option. It sounds like she had tried counseling and stuff, that this was not a knee jerk reaction so i support what she did. I hope her family and friends view this as letting her find peace and supported her.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The mother should be tried for murder for allowing someone to kill their child.
    She's attempted suicide several times and eventually just refused to eat. While the option to force feed her remained, it was bordering on the fringe of cruelty if someone was going to just keep going until they succeed or physically can't try anymore.

I don't have any viable solution to this, but clearly neither do you other than to shout murder at the mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    She's attempted suicide several times and eventually just refused to eat. While the option to force feed her remained, it was bordering on the fringe of cruelty if someone was going to just keep going until they succeed or physically can't try anymore.

I don't have any viable solution to this, but clearly neither do you other than to shout murder at the mother.
    Guarantee her last thoughts were, "Someone will stop this. Someone cares enough to stop this. Will someone please stop this?".

Guarantee her last thoughts were, "Someone will stop this. Someone cares enough to stop this. Will someone please stop this?".
    You claim that, based in what?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah we got this factory here where parents come daily to get rid of their annoying kids.
    You can just walk in, fill out a form and they will put the kid in question down within a reasonable time frame. ( usually within the hour)
    Seems right what you were looking for.

That's totally how it works.

What is so wrong about force feeding? The police won't let suicidal people kill themselves if they get to them in time, and can use force to prevent them from doing so. Why should doctors or fucking parents get to override that?
    I might be wrong but, aren't people recovered from anorexia also force fed?

Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    Yeah we got this factory here where parents come daily to get rid of their annoying kids.
    You can just walk in, fill out a form and they will put the kid in question down within a reasonable time frame. ( usually within the hour)
    Seems right what you were looking for.

That's totally how it works.
    Could totally see that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankabbot View Post
    You know how much can happen in 20 years?
    Yeah, plenty can happen. Plenty of things can happen both positive and negative. Nothing guarantees life for a person will be better or worse after time passes.

Netherlands rape? wonder who did that...I notice that doesn't mention any specific....details.... usually that means the people who did it are those lovely....ref...u.....

nvm, don't want to hurt any butterflies

Yeah, plenty can happen. Plenty of things can happen both positive and negative. Nothing guarantees life for a person will be better or worse after time passes.
    So let's kill ourselves then. Who knows what could happen.

It'd be scientifically retarded to suggest that people don't continue to mature after the age of 17. The angst usually ends 19-23. Things you think are a big deal are usually coped with by that point.

Not saying it's not a big deal to get raped, but it's an objective fact that she'd have been likely to find ways to adjust to it rather than up and killing herself. Like this is a literal fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankabbot View Post
    So let's kill ourselves then. Who knows what could happen.
    If that's all you can think of... Sure. Not at all what I was arguing for though.

It'd be scientifically retarded to suggest that people don't continue to mature after the age of 17. The angst usually ends 19-23. Things you think are a big deal are usually coped with by that point.

Not saying it's not a big deal to get raped, but it's an objective fact that she'd have been likely to find ways to adjust to it rather than up and killing herself. Like this is a literal fact.
    Mental illness have little to do with "maturity". We are not talking about "omg, their ice cream machine broke I'm gonna kill myself".

The facts were showing that things didn't get better in her case.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-06-05 at 10:13 AM.

Why are people so upset at someone's personal choise?

Seems like an assumption to me.