Red face SM without a tank speed runs.

I really liked watching Venruki's SM dungeon runs.I'm no quite certain did they have a healer or just 5 dd.

Enjoy the massive pulls and high dmg
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I remember doing SM runs back in BC with 2 paladins, a feral druid, and a shadow priest. Basically I would run in and tank and pull as much as I could and the other paladin would heal me until he was oom (which, considering we had a shadow priest, took some time) ...then we'd switch and he'd tank while I healed him and so on. If we needed a little extra healing the druid or priest would switch in. Did the entire run with barely a break.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

How can you guys enjoy watching SM runs...after 2 entire days of being the only thing on Twitch...in every single channel?

Not a single soul was doing world content, afraid to get ganked.

The only one was Payo, and while asmongold was level 33 spaming SM, Payo was level 37 in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Beta first horde and alliance were spamming sm all the way.
    Asmongold is just bad then who would have thought

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Beta first horde and alliance were spamming sm all the way.
    You must've missed all that murloc aoe farming Snutz was doing while everyone else was in sm.

The dmg was so high and Ziqo was awesome lol.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Whether or not that is realistic given they were basically on twinks is another question