Poll: Tier sets again, yay or nay

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    I guess.. for those who really gauge their experiences as a series of "sets".

Whoop.

No ... But who cares at this point anyways.

I'd rather have Warcraft 2 1.x at this point. Collections are an incredible waste of .. everything. Lets just start over, with an actual game to play and enjoy.

Not this collection Bullishit to simulate an RPG experience.

If you spend all day to "better" yourself via collections, then I feel safe to say, you missed the original intent of this MMORPG.
    You don't want to burn through content so fast? Let's go back to the days of TBC, make raid bosses drop 2 items for 25 people, leveling take 2-3 weeks, heroic 5s be as difficult as mythic raids or at times harder, attunements span the entire expac, gold making potential be limited to grinding mobs dropping 5s, 10 daily quests, AH gaming and professions, being unable to kill more than 2-3 mobs at once, mana being an issue etc.

I'm up for it, are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    While set bonuses are kind of fun, they don't work well with Mythic+.

If set bonuses are to return, I'd rather them not being tied to specific, inflexible items. Seasonal passive bonuses that you have to earn by doing some quests, or something akin to the Relics you put on your Artifact weapon in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Hot take: bring back tier sets but don't make different versions Mythic/Heroic/Normal. Make them progressive, allow different ways to power them up, like through professions. Allow Mythic to power the set up faster, since the content is more difficult, but give multiple paths to building up your set so there's more to the game.

Gear was a huge part of the game for so long, and now it feels like Blizzard's left a gaping hole in the mmo world.

I hope blizzard will keep their word and only return visual sets.

Knowing Blizzard, once they're gone, they'll never return.
    Last edited by Demithio; 2020-04-17 at 01:42 PM.