Exclamation Bitestone Burglary WQ is lit in highmountain - how to light it on all toons?

The very special WQ "Bitestone Burglary" is lit in Highmountain for the next 6 hours. This is a rare WQ that is very special because it grants access to a special vendor inside the cave that sells unlimited amounts of Blue Drog. Blue Drog covers your toon in blue paint for 10 minutes. My horde druid just bought 100 of them.

HELP! Some of my toons have the WQ lit and others do not and they are on the same server. I think this is because I did not progress enough in Highmountain quests? Does anyone know what the conditions are to getting this quest lit on all toons? I want to load up on blue drog while I can.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

If you are a gnome and covered in blue paint does that automatically make you a Smurf?

Also, his inventory changes. One some of my toons, the vendor has unlimited blue drog. On other toons, he's got unlimited drinking buddies. What are the mechanics behind that?

- - - Updated - - -

For alliance, I had to progress thru the Highmountain chapters until I completed "Dargrul and the Hammer" which is between 1 and 2 of the 7 Highmountain chapters. Basically do the quests in the Drog cave and the WQ will be lit.

Took maybe 30 minutes as a level 120?

Also, if you are 0/7 Highmountain chapters, you start the Highmountain chapters by:

1. Click on the Tracking button on your minimap.
    2. Make sure "track trivial quests" is checked.
    3. Open the Highmountain map.
    4. You will see the "Keepers of the Hammer" quest is lit on the map.
    5. Fly to the Sylvan Falls Flight Path to accept that quest and begin your chapter quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing more testing. On toons where the vendor does not offer Blue Drog for sale:

1. Leaving the cave and flying away so that the WQ is no longer active, then flying back and starting over does NOT reset the vendor's inventory. He will still have the same items.
    2. Logging in and out also does NOT reset his items.
    3. I sold the vendor a jug of drog when he didn't have any for sale and it did NOT cause him to start selling jugs of drog, so it likely wouldn't work for blue drog either.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok SECRET UNLOCKED! World first apparently as this has NEVER been revealed before anywhere until this post!

1. Get the drog disguise and run to the vendor.
    2. If he does not have blue drog in stock, then enter combat with a manaspine basilisk until it casts purging gaze on you, which will remove your disguise.
    3. KILL the vendor and run back to the cave entrance to get a new disguise and run back.
    4. The vendor respawns like every 3 minutes and his inventory resets. The vendor has a low chance to sell blue grog so expect to reset him like 10x but you WILL eventually get him to sell it.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2019-07-03 at 09:55 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.