Poll: Same as old?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Horde

I'll be a different faction and race, but same name and class. Been thinking about going with the same professions too.

Night Elf → Orc
    Hunter - BM
    Tailor / Enchant
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    ... made your first Wow-classic toon with the same class/race/name of your very first WoW toon ?
    Likely not race since ill be playing Horde. But it will have the same Name and Class

Reydralis: Warrior
    Kathandira: Druid
    Diatrasia: Warrior - lvl19 Twink
    Solamyir: Mage
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    totally different for me..

i know (remember) what it was like playing vanilla for the first time, and i dont wanna 'change' that memory/rose tinted glasses/whatever in my mind by playing it agian, because i also know that it just won't be the same now as back then..

so yeah, went for a different race and class, still alliance though
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

I dont have beta, but I will probably play an orc warrior, like i had in classic. With, a new name of course

I did make another Warrior with the same name but chose a Tauren on the stress test as opposed to a Human when I played vanilla. Didn't get in the beta but will be reserving the name when we are able to do so
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

My very first character was a female Tauren Druid named Dairycow.

No, I won't be making that.

Totally new start for me. I mained Resto Shaman back in Vanilla and will be maining Mage for Classic. Although I definitely will have a Resto Shaman alt with a very similar name to my original, but less specifically referencing a particular band that I used to listen to all the time in 2005 haha.

I made a paladin, not making that mistake again xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Male Warrior.

No way this time around.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

My very very very first toon (that didn't even make it to 10) was a NE Hunter, my first level capped was an undead warrior. My first classic toon will be either Shaman or Paladin.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

My very first character was an undead male warrior called Skullks. I even remember his features. Long brown hair and that weird “X” going across his face. Maybe I’ll recreate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    My first character was named Zplinter which is so bad I don't think I could intentionally create a worse name. I wont be taking that name which means it's up for grabs!
    ZþlÏÑtÈrz???

Was a Human warrior playing arms back in Vanilla (more forgiving when you were clueless on stat priority & gearing), this time round it'll be an Orc fury warrior (tanking on the side).

"Toon" ????????????????

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    "Toon" ????????????????
    Toon is another term for the character. I have seen it in use since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    ... made your first Wow-classic toon with the same class/race/name of your very first WoW toon ?
    My very first toon was an undead rogue called Missingteeth. I got it to like 12-13 and didn't like it, was still my first toon though. In classic, however, I will be maining a human mage (won't tell the name).

When I play classic I will be using the same race and name, but a different class than I played before. I never got to 60 when I played classic before though, so it's not like I really got to experience everything.

It’s all new characters for me! I want a fresh start, personally.

I'm not subscribed to WoW or got into the beta, so doesn't apply to me.

I made...

a bait reply like your thread