Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    What does that say about Sanders' ability to take on Trump that he can't defeat this in a primary?
    oh boy now you're in for it.

I think the best chance vs Trump is Bernie. I don't get why people are voting Biden. He's just another establishment guy.

Trump can easily pull the drain the swamp card again and crush Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    I disagree, Bernie definitely would of stood a better chance against the other Biden if she endorsed him, Warren would of also earned the respect of Bernie Supporters despite her trying to Smear him in the past.
    The numbers don't bear this out maybe if she did it before super Tuesday but after that Bernie's chances were slim to none.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    oh boy now you're in for it.
    It's a valid question and I'm going to keep asking it.

Because Sanders' viability was always theoretical. We had a chance to put it into practice on Super Tuesday and it failed.

I would think rather than go down with the ship all these "actual progressives" would cut their losses and figure out how to advance the cause without Bernie. Cults gonna cult, tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    How is it a losing proposition?
    Because of the math? Super Tuesday was Bernie's golden ticket we are now in very long shot territory.

Because Sanders' viability was always theoretical. We had a chance to put it into practice on Super Tuesday and it failed.

I would think rather than go down with the ship all these "actual progressives" would cut their losses and figure out how to advance the cause without Bernie. Cults gonna cult, tho.
    this whole morning was spent by bernie bros explaining how winning a presidential primary doesn't mean anything about winning an election, and also increased voter turnout means less people will vote in the general, etc. they are just in denial at this point.

But your argument makes zero sense do I need to list the number of presidential candidates who easily won their primary and lost their election?

10+ Year Old Account
    this whole morning was spent by bernie bros explaining how winning a presidential primary doesn't mean anything about winning an election, and also increased voter turnout means less people will vote in the general, etc. they are just in denial at this point.
    Do you sell strawmen for a living? You should.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    That's all the corporate defenders do. Strawman you or compare you to a fucking pedophile supporter.

But yeah we're the ones who act like Trump supporters lol.

But it really doesn't since we don't know what situation the country is going to be in come November, this is a fact and a warning to anyone who thinks that Biden's got this in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    boy do you look silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden is going to get absolutely crushed by Trump it's not even going to be funny. Trump sounds like a Stable Genius™ compared to Biden's senile rambling nonsense. Trump was afraid to debate Sanders and now his team is just itching for a chance to run laps around Biden in debates getting more sound bites and making him angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But it really doesn't since we don't know what situation the country is going to be in come November, this is a fact and a warning to anyone who thinks that Biden's got this in the bag.
    obviously not, but at this point he has a better chance than bernie. all the rage about ~favorability ratings~ that hasn't materialized into actual votes is just hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Did you see the MT governor threw his name in the hat for Senate? Last day of eligibility, and Obama and Schumer called him (had been calling for weeks/months).
    Bullock?
    Yeah...

obviously not, but at this point he has a better chance than bernie. all the rage about ~favorability ratings~ that hasn't materialized into actual votes is just hot air.
    Again we don't know if he has a better chance than Bernie because Bernie hasn't run against Trump neither has Biden. This just means the party thinks he got the best shot

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again we don't know if he has a better chance than Bernie because Bernie hasn't run against Trump neither has Biden. This just means the party thinks he got the best shot
    well who can ever know the future? what is the meaning of life? if you yell "i don't think bernie will win" in the forest, is a drone launched in the ME?

stay tuned for these questions and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and not to mention all the uncle pedo touchy feely crap they have plenty of footage of to air on a billion dollar or whatever budget. They're so screwed lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Oh and not to mention all the uncle pedo touchy feely crap they have plenty of footage of to air on a billion dollar or whatever budget. They're so screwed lol
    Meanwhile, back in reality, Trump is on record bragging about forcing himself on women, bragging about barging in on underaged girls while they were changing at his pageants and has 42 women accusing him of sexual assault.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Republicans would know all about pedophiles..