Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    if the Worgen Armor looks like what the guy said, then we can confirm that this is true.
    Should have an answer within a week. Kinda excited to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Should have an answer within a week. Kinda excited to find out!
    at the same time i imagine muffinus and co looking at this thread and using the "secondary model" to troll everyone

Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    if the Worgen Armor looks like what the guy said, then we can confirm that this is true.
    No. One random educated guess turning out to be mostly correct, about something that's not related to the other content, doesn't prove anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah..but what about he get the worgen, goblin and tyrande thing correct?

Would be still educated guesses as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DotEleven View Post
    Wonder why people think "Tinker" is such a "fake" possibility when it's quite real. We've had quite a bit of mech themed things between mechagon bringing in the mechagnomes and the two island expedition teams providing very strong baseline for not just one but 3 specs.

Now, the one I think makes it obvious is "HIGH ELVES" when I do believe they've stated multiple times they aren't going to do them.

Edit: Oh and all this "customization option" stuff would've worked had it been there at the start. But not now that Dwarves and Dark Iron Dwarves are two different races with two different racials and different features. Which to be honest that's what I originally thought was going to happen. You'd pick Dwarf and then you could choose Ironforge, Dark Iron, or Wildhammer and it would just be a cosmetic change you'd still have the same racials. That's not how it's gonna be now.
    Most of everything posted makes sense. I've never been one to think Tinker=fake because it fits WoW and now with the Mechagnomrs and the stuff we've been playing around with on Mechagin makes it even more viable.

What makes me think fake are guild halls, High Elves, and Old Gods. After the perceived disaster of Garrisons and their stance of housing, I don6believe this is happening. Same with HEs, and Blizzard has confirmed N'zoth is the only remaining Old Gid. They others were killed by Titans or us. Not pushed back or weakened as we believen at the time, but dead dead.

I could be totally wrong and that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Most of everything posted makes sense. I've never been one to think Tinker=fake because it fits WoW and now with the Mechagnomrs and the stuff we've been playing around with on Mechagin makes it even more viable.

What makes me think fake are guild halls, High Elves, and Old Gods. After the perceived disaster of Garrisons and their stance of housing, I don6believe this is happening. Same with HEs, and Blizzard has confirmed N'zoth is the only remaining Old Gid. They others were killed by Titans or us. Not pushed back or weakened as we believen at the time, but dead dead.

I could be totally wrong and that's fine.
    Oh but blizzard stance of housing was just that they failed with garrison but they are thinking about the way it could work, Ion said it himself on one of the Q&As.
    So guild halls might actually be possible.
    Also if blizzard says someone is dead means he's dead but actually....

I like how Allied Races will become Regular Race customization options and how the Ethereals will not be able to be Tinkers.

So we have 8.2.5 ptr, did anything match?

What i like about those fake leak is they just use whatever is the most trendy on forums, condense it and make some sort of expac out of it. Blizzard love to make things nobody was expecting, totally new and out of nowhere (Pandaria was the biggest "where that come from?" imo). Then you read leaks like that and it's pretty much a continuation of current events or stuff we all can imagine if we spend 5 minutes thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    So we have 8.2.5 ptr, did anything match?
    Haven't seen any datamined Heritage Armor yet, as of the time of this post, so nothing proven or disproven yet.

Also not really seen progress on the War Campaign yet. Just other scenarios. This may change once the PTR realms actually go online. Apparently they can't datamine the new dialogue texts until that happens. We do have voice lines audio files, but they aren't to do with the war campaign, at the time I am posting this.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2019-08-02 at 02:55 AM.

-Tyrande defies the Alliance and attacks the Horde.
    Well that could be the reason for the Durotar Warfront.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for another TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Haven't seen any datamined Heritage Armor yet, as of the time of this post, so nothing proven or disproven yet.

Also not really seen progress on the War Campaign yet. Just other scenarios. This may change once the PTR realms actually go online. Apparently they can't datamine the new dialogue texts until that happens. We do have voice lines audio files, but they aren't to do with the war campaign, at the time I am posting this.
    Just to be clear though 2 leaks have Heritage armor listed to be released in 8.2.5. What really matters is 8.3 as this is where the leaks begin to split.

i cant wait to see the worgen heritage armor to know if this leak is real or not. Pls let it be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I like this leak
    Honestly with how much people place like faith into leaks like the shadowlands this leak is more believable and because it doesn't really contradict lure in most ways however the whole sylvanas being controlled isn't something I like but her uniting the factions against her is something that I called from the beginning she is pulling a f****** lelouch

-Calia Menethil will also show up when the theme of undead rises again.

Or, you know, the next patch. Thank god this shitty unrealistic wishlist leak got debunked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post

Or, you know, the next patch. Thank god this shitty unrealistic wishlist leak got debunked.
    See, they would not make a new 3D Model(Really Good) for just using her in a single minor patch, so tha only means that she will play a important role in this minor patch and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    See, they would not make a new 3D Model(Really Good) for just using her in a single minor patch, so tha only means that she will play a important role in this minor patch and beyond.
    on reddit he said she wouldn't be showing up until the future, beyond 9.0, and now she's showing up next patch. It's over, stop bringing up this shitty fake leak.

Quote Originally Posted by znushu View Post
    Just to be clear though 2 leaks have Heritage armor listed to be released in 8.2.5. What really matters is 8.3 as this is where the leaks begin to split.
    Actually, why heritage is important in this one isn't that it predicts Heritage Armor being a thing in 8.2.5. We already knew that at the time of this leak. It specifically predicts what the heritage armor is going to look like. Such as that the Worgen Heritage Armor will change in appearance between Human and Worgen form.

We should find out soon if that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post

I wouldn't say shitty but this leak is done, no matter if heritage armor matches, calia appearing now is contradictory to this "leak". Unless something changed last minute I'm gonna say this leak has been proven false atm.