Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    No you don't, because you can easily outrange the mana burn. A single GFPP is also more than sufficient to handle any emergencies.
    You will have the rep for GFPP?

And no, that doesn't stop the mana burn.

As for outranging it, that depends on melee not being retarded.
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    You will have the rep for GFPP?

And no, that doesn't stop the mana burn.

As for outranging it, that depends on melee not being retarded.
    The GFPP recipe is farmable in LBRS, I don't know what rep you're talking about. It drops decently often from Invokers.

I meant emergencies in the fight in general, like two people standing too close together and both getting nuked (ie: where FR would be most helpful). IMO the mana burn isn't an emergency because it's so easy to outrange - obviously I'm assuming that you're raiding with competent peers and not potatoes.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

All vanilla bosses were actually gear checkers by today's standards.

Even LFR heroes can down Raggy with no difficulties if they have the gear for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    week 1 kills won't happen, anyone who thinks they have a chance at week 1 rag kill has been playing too much private servers.
    Yeah. You know whats up clearly

Mega bump to laugh at the morons who didn't think it was possible

Yes you're missing something, a little bit of knowledge about the game and the humility to admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Xciting View Post

I didnt believe it could be done. More because it would require sooo many people to get like 2 hours of sleep a night. I underestimated the dedication some have to speed running. I sure as hell could never ever do this. Impressive as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    I didnt believe it could be done. More because it would require sooo many people to get like 2 hours of sleep a night. I underestimated the dedication some have to speed running. I sure as hell could never ever do this. Impressive as fuck.
    World 1st level 60 got plenty of sleep (7 hours per day). Yeah, they may need to take a PTO or not have a job but that's only 3 days.

People just vastly overestimated what needed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I can't wait for Sept 1st to come so we can laugh our asses off at the people who thought rag would die the first week.

What will be sad though are all the private server players who actually thought it would be possible and are now facing serious medical issues or banned accounts due to account sharing.
    Well this post didnt age well. Oof.

Man I'm only level 14. It's amazing they got to level 58, grinded the gear AND killed the whole raid in only like 5 days?

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    World 1st level 60 got plenty of sleep (7 hours per day). Yeah, they may need to take a PTO or not have a job but that's only 3 days.

Still playing 16 hours a Day for so many people. Its crazy. Whats your level if I May ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xciting View Post

Alt account just to call people stupid? Why not be a man and get a infraction on your main?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post

But Classic is hard! LOL

you arent missing anything OP, nostalgia made people believe classic was hard when it was always a meme, proved by this rag week 1, im just gonna enjoy all the guys salty cuz their "classic is harder than retail" trash died today.

PS: Remember all the "bosses on classic were hard, they took months to kill"? i remember, now im laughing.

It's september 1st. New week has already begun man. They missed it by 2 hours. Still impressive.
    ????? Its still August 31. And it hasn't been a week because wow came out on monday. You making up excuses for your own failure is pathetic.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's september 1st. New week has already begun man. They missed it by 2 hours. Still impressive.
    How can you not understand the calendar system?

Laughing at all the people in this thread who said it wasn't possible. Absolutely embarrassing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolOnlineDog420 View Post
    Laughing at all the people in this thread who said it wasn't possible. Absolutely embarrassing
    ClAsSiC iS hArD

AuThEnTiC vAnIlLa ExpErIeNcE

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sept 1 in the EU where they play. First day of the week is sunday. Like I said, they missed the mark by two hours.
    What? It didn't release on sunday, you do know how a week works, right?

It's sept 1 in the EU where they play. First day of the week is sunday. Like I said, they missed the mark by two hours.
    Yeah man, you move those goalposts.

at least now the debate about the difficulty of classic should be over, soon the rest of the raids will be wiped out effortlessly and we can put this farce behind and move on with our lives (and the actual game)

15+ Year Old Account
    Less then two if you are going to be a stickler. ~1h45m. And it hasn't been the first week because there hasn't been a full week of release yet. You also said they would be banned for account sharing long before they could even clear MC. Also when talking about "weeks" in WoW it is usually based on the lockout.

No one ever says lockouts last two weeks because the same one goes past Saturday. Just admit your were wrong and move on.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so pathetic but hilarious at the same time. You know exactly what people have always meant by week 1, but if you're being that pedantic, the game launched on Tuesday in EU, it only launched on Monday in America.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2019-09-01 at 12:47 AM.