Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    El Chapo in the same prison Epstein died in.

Today, on "It was totally a suicide":
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-death-estate

Antoher in the row of "just a coincidences".

i wish if clinton was on the plane if he would just say yeah i didi it and so did trump, because trump was in epsteins book too, but of ccourse trumpers here ignore it too, but clinton is too out for himself, i dont think he would even consider himself a democrat today

Ok, for some reason, I can't reach the Daily Mail link you made here. But my question is, why does it matter if she staged it? Is she on the run or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Ok, for some reason, I can't reach the Daily Mail link you made here. But my question is, why does it matter if she staged it? Is she on the run or something?
    Well, she's been accused of crimes and no one seems to know where she is, so to some extent you could say she's on the run.

The staged photo could be to get people to look for her on the opposite side of the country.

Or it could be some kind of coded message given the choice of book and seeming discrepancies between what's seen in the photo and what's actually there.

Or maybe it's some sort of viral marketing for Good Boys *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I might've messed up the link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attorney.html

http://archive.is/EKtIO#selection-563.0-563.147

It's one thing to stage a photo, it's another thing to start photoshopping.

Does it matter? I dunno, probably.

Is she on the run or something? I dunno, I'd flee to South Africa.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO Ghislaine is higher on the totem pole than Epstein.

"Robert Maxwell, Israel's Superspy" by Gordon Thomas:

https://archive.is/7D7v0

Their business was prostitution, drug running, human trafficking. He had his own team of killers never further away than a phone call. Maxwell liked nothing better than to order his pilot, Richard Cowley, to fly directly over Murdoch's newspaper headquarters as he made his way to some meeting
    It's my understanding that Robert Maxwell and Rupert Murdoch were "frenemies".
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-08-20 at 04:57 PM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    Today, on "It was totally a suicide":
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-death-estate

Antoher in the row of "just a coincidences".
    I'm not sure why "he made sure his affairs were in order" is somehow an argument that it wasn't suicide. If anything, making sure your will is up to date is a way to ensure everything's up to date and good to go before you take that leap.

While it's definitely weird, the one kinda dumb thing people are picking on is "OMG why does she have TWO cups!" thing.

Apparently, the small green one is for milkshakes. I could easily see someone wanting a milkshake because they're tasty, but also wanting an ice water to wash it down with.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    While it's definitely weird, the one kinda dumb thing people are picking on is "OMG why does she have TWO cups!" thing.

Apparently, the small green one is for milkshakes. I could easily see someone wanting a milkshake because they're tasty, but also wanting an ice water to wash it down with.

I agree. Arguing over a second cup, when an entire chunk of the photo was edited. Drives me nuts lol.
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2019-08-20 at 11:38 PM.

From all I've heard and read it does really beg the question of all the different channels and things that each person who was involved in the case has said, done, didn't do. All very questionable stuff, Yeah I believe it was probably just a suicide. They guy knew he was caught and was in jail for it, HE KNEW. However, the guards, and way prisons do not monitor inmates who are a flight/ or danger to themselves risk. Ya don't allow sheets, shirts, clothes to be taken off if someone could be deemed dangerous to themselves. Padded room is what they should get.

Granted, all the stuff these girls came forward with, were are the parents who allow their girls or boys to just go out with this guy or let them get away with being around a guy.

It's all just very suspicious is all. Though, I do think it was suicide because of the situation. Though, It just seems like shit is happening all the time in this country now.

"Hide ya keeds, Hide yo Wife, Cuz they rapin eeybody up in here".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

Arguing over a second cup, when an entire chunk of the photo was edited. Drives me nuts lol.
    I literally said it was a weird photo. Something seems really hinky, and it certainly looks edited.

I just heard a lot of people going "TWO CUPS!!!1!" and there was a really simple explanation that immediately occurred to me on that particular point.

It was intended more as a "focus on what's actually hinky" comment, not a hand-wave of "this is entirely normal" bullshittery.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

Arguing over a second cup, when an entire chunk of the photo was edited. Drives me nuts lol.
    Looks like a quickly edit to remove something or someone.

All these mysterious deaths: Epstein sitting on that same island with 2-pac, BIGGY, and all the other mysterious disappearances. lol

@Endus Sry I worded it weird. I was agreeing with you.