Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Wow classic confirmed monthly sub

Let me start off, this is not a whine post, this is just stating facts, which I could not find anywhere so I contacted blizz and they answered my questions, and now I wanted to see other people's opinion. My personal one is that I am not happy that Blizz is asking for 15$/month for Classic Wow, what do you guys think?

Sleezeman

Quote Originally Posted by Sleezeman View Post

Let me start off, this is not a whine post, this is just stating facts, which I could not find anywhere so I contacted blizz and they answered my questions, and now I wanted to see other people's opinion. My personal one is that I am not happy that Blizz is asking for 15$/month for Classic Wow, what do you guys think?

Sleezeman
    its not $15 a month for classic its $15 a month for classic AND Retail

Quote Originally Posted by GasaiYuno951 View Post
    its not $15 a month for classic its $15 a month for classic AND Retail
    Well I dont own BFA, like probably 2-2.5 mil people who plan on getting hands on classic, so yeah we are forced into buying exp which we dont want to own...

It's 15 bucks for WoW subscription, on your account you also get retail with that sub as well as classic. Kind of like "Sub for WoW, get classic on the side!"

Well I dont own BFA, like probably 2-2.5 mil people who plan on getting hands on classic, so yeah we are forced into buying exp which we dont want to own...
    You don't have to buy anything else, no expansions and nothing.

You paid a subscription back in 2004, you'll pay it now too. #nochanges

10+ Year Old Account
    You can play retail WoW up to 110 level. That's a lot of content.

People complaining about 15$ a month for unlimited access to a hobby..
    What a sad world.

Nobody is forcing you to play. The price is the same as it was back in classic, except now you get to play 2 versions of the game for the same money. I'm actually slightly surprised that Blizzard hasn't included a purchase of some kind for classic, in addition to the sub. Still, if you find it to be too expensive - don't pay, it's the reason I still don't have my own yacht.

Sleezeman
    not sure how you were unable to find the answer, but it was stated multiple times that there will be a join sub cost for both BfA and classic

Asspulled numbers are the best

10+ Year Old Account

Sleezeman
    considering the fact you paid for a sub for vanilla, qq less.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

ITT: People present old information as news and ask for opinions on things already discussed to death.

Honestly, what is the point of this thread? Just go look up the numerous times it's been discussed before.

“Like the 2-2.5 million people who plan on getting their hands on classic” I had to giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    ITT: People present old information as news and ask for opinions on things already discussed to death.

Honestly, what is the point of this thread? Just go look up the numerous times it's been discussed before.
    I have written what is the point of the thread, I shared my opinion and wanted to hear others what have to say, also as I mentioned it is not whine, I just shared I am not happy about it.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    And if 15 Dollar are to much, do a 6 month subscription.

But seriously, playing this game costs equal to two packs of cigs a month. If that is to expensive, maybe you should turn your attention to other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    And if 15 Dollar are to much, do a 6 month subscription.

But seriously, playing this game costs equal to two packs of cigs a month. If that is to expensive, maybe you should turn your attention to other things.
    In my country paying such amount is not so easy, but yet again as I said, I am sharing my opinion and it is not a whine thread, just checking what rest of the people think, I guess this is becoming a problem asking what people think when you have different opinion from theirs...

Sleezeman
    It's 15 for Retail with classic, that's fact. If you choose not to play retail that's on you but you're still paying for both regardless. Classic is a perk of the main sub to retail. That's it.

If they introduce a classic sub and retail sub, shit would hit the fan on a much larger scale

- - - Updated - - -

In my country paying such amount is not so easy, but yet again as I said, I am sharing my opinion and it is not a whine thread, just checking what rest of the people think, I guess this is becoming a problem asking what people think when you have different opinion from theirs...
    If paying that amount is not so easy, then you should re-prioritize where and what you're spending your money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    It's 15 for Retail with classic, that's fact. If you choose not to play retail that's on you but you're still paying for both regardless. Classic is a perk of the main sub to retail. That's it.

If they introduce a classic sub and retail sub, shit would hit the fan on a much larger scale

- - - Updated - - -

If paying that amount is not so easy, then you should re-prioritize where and what you're spending your money on.
    Thanks for the first normal and not trying to argue reply to the post

I have written what is the point of the thread, I shared my opinion and wanted to hear others what have to say, also as I mentioned it is not whine, I just shared I am not happy about it.
    Saying its not to whine, but still whine doesnt make it less whining dude..

Nothing worth having in life comes free.