View Poll Results: Should Twitter take seriously and do something about TrumpTweets?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • No! His tweets aren’t harmful and shouldn’t be taken seriously

2 6.90%
  • Yes!! His tweets are harmful and should be taken seriously

27 93.10%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Maybe you will figure out that none of those come even close to the quantity of slander against Trump.
    You know what nonstop bombardement means do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you will figure out that none of those come even close to the quantity of slander against Trump.
    Exactly what slander are you speaking about?

It's not like people spent 5 years making up a lie that Trump was a Kenyan-born Muslims.

Oh wait, Trump did that.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, doesnt even come close to the amount of smear trump faces. There is already much more sensationalized garbage from leftist media against Trump in a little over 2 years.
    Do you have evidence to back up all those claims of slander?

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Leave it up.

The country needs a shameful reminder of what it did. The world needs the reminder of what we did. If in, say, 2027 France deregulates the marijuana industry and America says "that's not a great idea" France should be able to just clear its throat and point to Trump's twitter feed.

Forever.

Don't you dare take that down. You learn best from your mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna talk Birther? oh wait, Trump was a major supporter of the birther movement.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, doesnt even come close to the amount of smear trump faces. There is already much more sensationalized garbage from leftist media against Trump in a little over 2 years.
    Are you sure? How are those Obama’s FEMA concentration camps going?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Birther. Kenya. Obama isn’t Black. Michelle Obama was called Michael. Sasha and Malia compared to the Bush Family. Obama dancing to Beyoncé. Michelle Obama called Chewbacca and a monkey. Obama is the anti christ. Obama and Hillary founded ISIS. The list can go on forever and ever. These people have nothing but hatred in their hearts but somehow Trump and his administration is the figurehead and role model of peace
    I think Trump’s concentration camps being compared to Obama’s FEMA concentration camps is a topical comparison. Not quite Obama, but Lynch meeting Clinton on a tarmac and Trump’s use of Barr is a topical comparison as well.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The difference is that in the case of Obama absolutely everything was just made up racist horseshit. In Trump's case they are literally just reporting fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately that ship has sailed when the lawsuit that forced Trump to unblock all his critics Twitter officially became public domain in my opinion.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Unfortunately that ship has sailed when the lawsuit that forced Trump to unblock all his critics Twitter officially became public domain in my opinion.
    Except that wasn't really about Twitter, it was because the White House said his tweets were official communications.

So does Trump have you massage his prostate while you have your head shoved up there? Keep him primed and ready to rape more kids with Epstein?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hey! What mustard Obama used was a matter of national security!
    It was...

Brown.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanothernewbie View Post
    So does Trump have you massage his prostate while you have your head shoved up there? Keep him primed and ready to rape more kids with Epstein?
    Lol top comment goes to:
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe your are not very bright, I cant tell but generally speaking a person that makes 10 000 outright lies or misleading claims gets scrutinized and who could have guessed, it applies even more when you are the president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The difference is that in the case of Obama absolutely everything was just made up racist horseshit. In Trump's case they are literally just reporting fact.
    I want to make the distinction clearer... it’s...

‘What he meant was...’

vs

‘That isn’t happening’

It’s the reason I keep harping on FEMA concentration camps vs Trump’s concentration camps. Trump’s defense is semantics, as in what he calls them and then being concentration camps, is different. With Obama’s FEMA concentration camps, they didn’t fucking exist. It wasn’t a semantic debate, but one that simply didn’t exist.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't slander if it's true.

Calling Trump a liar, a racist, a fascist, these are statements of fact. Not opinion. If the whiny man-baby doesn't like it, he can grow the fuck up and stop acting like this.

Until he does, people will continue to point out the truth. And people like yourself can sit and spin.

I've never seen a 100% poll on this website before. Never. Not once.

Even if we might not take his twitter seriously, other people do, and he constantly spreads hate and misinformation on a daily basis. People get suspended for less.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, Fake News is an enemy of HIS people. Or more aptly the big mainstream institutional news sources are enemies of his people specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well, Fake News is an enemy of HIS people. Or more aptly the big mainstream institutional news sources are enemies of his people specifically.
    Objective truth is an enemy of Trumpism
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Objective truth is an enemy of Trumpism
    I am unsure how much "objective truth" we are talking about. The media or the MSM generally dislikes and openly holds the population that largely voted for Trump or just people that look like them with utter contempt. So it is fair to say these institutions hate "His" people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Does anyone take Trump's tweets serious.

I would like to see a poll. I bet maybe 2% of people take the tweets seriously.
    Do you somehow see that as a good thing? That we no longer take the statements of the Resident of the United States seriously? How fucking insane are you Trumpkins at this point?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah how dare Trump not endure the non stop bombardement, often wrong and sensationalized, against him by the press.

Those crocodile tears do not work here.
    And fake news are indeed the enemy of the people. Nothing wrong with that statement.
    How dare the media play Donald Trump's own words back verbatim and make a fool of him because of what he said!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am unsure how much "objective truth" we are talking about. The media or the MSM generally dislikes and openly holds the population that largely voted for Trump or just people that look like them with utter contempt. So it is fair to say these institutions hate "His" people.
    Trump is a dumb inept nutcase who frequently spouts nonsense and lies. The drooling masses who backed him to "spite teh libs" will of course hate the media for playing his words back word for word.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

I've never seen a 100% poll on this website before. Never. Not once.

Even if we might not take his twitter seriously, other people do, and he constantly spreads hate and misinformation on a daily basis. People get suspended for less.
    well you should've never said that because now it's 96% to 3%
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."