Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    What better way to celebrate than by watching BlizzCon?
    Sounds like a boss birthday if you ask me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    There's enough wiggle room with Ilg not saying "my master" that you can make it fit.

Though then we need to know how Master is contextualized there. Is Anduin a servant of Mueh'zala as well? Or who is referring to MZ as master? And why is Ilg looking at it from their perspective?

Could be he's trying to sew chaos in our ranks, as Old Gods like to do. Taking Sylvanas' POV there to encourage the Alliance to suspect Anduin.

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is that's not described as flights. It's basically described as tiny zones you jump between.
    I know, I was disagreeing with them with them not liking them compared to what we already have.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Senshi View Post
    Instant ports >>>>>>>>>> boring outdated intentional time-wasting flight paths that I tab out for anyway

Blizzard should be embarrassed for sticking with those for 15 years.
    It was never implied to be a replacement of flight paths. The way they described it made it sounds like it's a "feature" of the zones.

I know, I was disagreeing with them with them not liking them compared to what we already have.
    Argus worked pretty well. I wouldnt mind at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was never implied to be a replacement of flight paths. The way they described it made it sounds like it's a "feature" of the zones.
    Yeah, I I had a retard moment, I went back and reread the information.

Sorry.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Do you guys think talent system rework will happen? Excited for that more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone tell me this logic isn't sound.

So Blizz wipes the PTR immediately after Blizzcon. To "test the starting experience."

Why wioe the PTR for Death Knights? People will just transfer their main again. Blizz could open a new server for DKs.

Blizzard is probably disabling transfers.

Why disable transfers? You don't want people transferring 120s.

Why not? You want them starting fresh from one.

Why? To test the starting experience of EVERYONE.

Why didn't the Bastion leak mention a revamp?

The revamp is in 8.3.
    Surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Do you guys think talent system rework will happen? Excited for that more than anything.
    I feel like they will just add a progression path similar to the ESO one , where you get skill points by doing content to progress on another talent tree at max lvl or something similar

10+ Year Old Account
    The revamp is in 8.3.
    Assuming you mean the level squish, which I think will indeed be in 8.3.x, similar to how the zone scaling was added to Legion before BfA.

It reminds me of stuff like Destiny. Which admittedly we all say WoW is trying to copy with stuff like LFG and LFR.
    Yeah, it doesn't sound fun at all no matter how I try to imagine it. Reminds me of those hub/nexus areas from Asian MMOs—which aren't inherently bad, but I don't think they work for a game like WoW. I don't just wanna be popping in and out of rifts, that sounds really boring and uninspired to me.

I feel like you're both envisioning load screens when I think the more likely option with a zone based around rifts is functional doorways you just walk through into another place. Pretty easy with some skyboxy tricks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you mean the level squish, which I think will indeed be in 8.3.x, similar to how the zone scaling was added to Legion before BfA.
    Zone scaling might've been in, but stat squish wasn't
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I mean, I can take their ideas and implement them on the original one.
    Flip one so it looks like they are crashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I feel like you're both envisioning load screens when I think the more likely option with a zone based around rifts is functional doorways you just walk through into another place. Pretty easy with some skyboxy tricks.
    The leak specifically mentioned there wouldn't be any loading screens, but it still sounds uninteresting to me.

Instant ports >>>>>>>>>> boring outdated intentional time-wasting flight paths that I tab out for anyway

Blizzard should be embarrassed for sticking with those for 15 years.
    I guess when your zones are as ugly as 14 you wanna port between them as fast as possible

5+ Year Old Account
    Get this ffxiv talk outta here. there is a forum dedicated to that... with only 6 people viewing, heh.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    Some invasion scenarios in two pre-existing zones screams panic to me. That's the outdoor content? Compare this to Argus and tell me it doesn't feel rushed. Barely any of it was playable when PTR first hit, meaning they literally just started developing it as opposed to starting before BfA launch.
    Don't forget that 7.2 had broken shore which was re used and was about the same size as Mechagon. I don't think we got less content in bfa overall.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    I feel like they will just add a progression path similar to the ESO one , where you get skill points by doing content to progress on another talent tree at max lvl or something similar
    My favorite will always be the Rift version of talents. You get a whole bunch of old school looking talent treest with passive talents. You cherry pick the talents you want. And you can reach milestones by the number of talent points added, and those get you active skills related to that talent tree.

7+ Year Old Account
    BfA had less actual time gating (new chapter every week pops up) and less RNG compared to legion. MOst timegating in BfA was repgating
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

And i return, looks like not a whole ton of pages got added, but can someone give me the skinny on them anyways?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't care, anyone that calls a western style MMO "weeby" goes on my ignore list.

WoW has more far eastern designs than FFXIV ever will.
    So if WoW has more far eastern design in it, why is it not okay to call it weeby?