Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    He used a Blizzard tournament to spread political propaganda. It was a deserved ban. Regardless of the topic at hand.

Also, never seen so many fake people as I saw around that time. I have been invested in the Hong Kong riots for months, and suddenly, just because Blizzard bans someone, the entire gaming community pretends to care, it's fucking ridiculous actually.
    Obvious fake outrage. It's pretty insulting to people who actually sacrificed something to help the protest lol. Gamers don't care anymore evidently in how dead the whole thing is already.

He used a Blizzard tournament to spread political propaganda. It was a deserved ban. Regardless of the topic at hand.

Also, never seen so many fake people as I saw around that time. I have been invested in the Hong Kong riots for months, and suddenly, just because Blizzard bans someone, the entire gaming community pretends to care, it's fucking ridiculous actually.
    This is also true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Obvious fake outrage. It's pretty insulting to people who actually sacrificed something to help the protest lol. Gamers don't care anymore evidently in how dead the whole thing is already.
    Can give two shits about the whole situation . What i expect and pay Blizzard for is to make games i enjoy, i don't expect them to be pillars or role models of morality

You have to be void of any empathy if you've been following the Hong Kong Riots and still consider a cry for help on a huge public forum "political propaganda", I cannot blame the kid for shooting his shot, but I can very well blame Blizzard for punishing far outside necessary measurements bordering being spiteful(or as if Daddy China called and was mad). They revealed that the Chinese Government owns them and people got justifiably mad at them and maybe, just maybe many realized what was going on in Hong Kong á la Streisand effect.

That's the thing. If people were upset about the harshness of the penalty I could understand it (I still think 6 months is too harsh), but so many people are acting like "He did nothing wrong" and "It's freedom of speech". Meanwhile those same people would turn on a dime and be cheering Blizzard if they banned someone for saying "Make America Great Again" or "Lock Her Up".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    What are the most boring zones in the history of WoW? I will start. Blade's edge and Plaquelands!
    Silithus questing
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

guys the undisputed best zone in the game is clearly grizzly hills

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Silithus questing
    Nothing good ever came out of Silithus

You will like Sylvanas

Guys, we need to stay on topic. There's other places to talk about the HK situation.

Thinking about these zones, I think I need to look into a new leveling path with the next toon I level 20-60. I always do Loch Modan, then Westfall, next Redridge, then Duskwood if I need a little more.

Hi Blizz devs. Can we get a revamp please? K, thx. Bye.
    #TeamTinkers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    You will like Sylvanas
    Taylvanas Swiftrunner.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    You will like Sylvanas
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

That is insane.
    #TeamTinkers

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    You have to be void of any empathy if you've been following the Hong Kong Riots and still consider a cry for help on a huge public forum "political propaganda", I cannot blame the kid for shooting his shot, but I can very well blame Blizzard for punishing far outside necessary measurements bordering being spiteful(or as if Daddy China called and was mad). They revealed that the Chinese Government owns them and people got justifiably mad at them and maybe, just maybe many realized what was going on in Hong Kong á la Streisand effect.
    This isn't about empathy. I have a close friend who is from Hong Kong and agreed that the ban was justified and that he should have used his personal accounts. The outrage from the community was ridiculous, there should have been outrage months ago when China was advancing with their army. But because this one player got banned by Blizzard suddenly it's the worst and instead of focusing on China, people direct their anger towards Blizzard. Grats on making a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Guys, we need to stay on topic. There's other places to talk about the HK situation.

Thinking about these zones, I think I need to look into a new leveling path with the next toon I level 20-60. I always do Loch Modan, then Westfall, next Redridge, then Duskwood if I need a little more.

Hi Blizz devs. Can we get a revamp please? K, thx. Bye.
    Just download AAP and follow the arrow.

Blizzard please bring back this bad boy too !

Do people who protest about Blizzard also protest about their government who supports China financially and actually have to care about politics?

Gamers are a simple folk ngl

This isn't about empathy. I have a close friend who is from Hong Kong and agreed that the ban was justified and that he should have used his personal accounts. The outrage from the community was ridiculous, there should have been outrage months ago when China was advancing with their army. But because this one player got banned by Blizzard suddenly it's suddenly the worst and instead of focusing on China, people direct their anger towards Blizzard. Grats on making a difference.
    Blizzard is now officially a vessel of Chinese propaganda, of course they deserve the hate. This does not mean China doesnt deserve it more and that hating Blizzard actually helps any person in Hong Kong. All I'm saying is that Blizzard 100% deserves getting shit on for being a puppet company.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I knew you were trouble when you walked in!
    Oh, look what you made me do

*Teldrassil, helping to release N'Zoth, Trying to execute Bane, Sending assassins after Thrall, Killing Saurfang*