Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    All Dark Rangers will be banshees if it becomes a class, just like all DHs ended up being half-demons like Illidan and everything I quoted about Banshee healing is a fact.
    but all demon hunters were half-demons before being playable

there is no signal saying that all dark rangers are banshees, like i said just don't mix
    If you don't like the mix or think that Tinker is "better", it is your opinion and that's okay.
    thats beyond what i like or not, seems like you guys are just throwing things right or left to justify this thing

if this concept end up being used it will not have this name, and could be throwed into the necromancer, who make more sense to be a healer than "a dark" ​RANGER

Quote Originally Posted by aeluron lightsong View Post
    i'll eat your heart!

Sorry i just had to >.> <.<
    For the Death God!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthonion1 View Post
    Lol at how everyone think that Shadowlands poster is real. First, the art is OK (not stunning, just professional looking) but those towers could literally be anything and made for any game/comic. They don't even look 'shadowy': surely, if they are on an announcement poster for a 'Shadowlands' expansion, they would look darker? That's not to say there might not be light zones in a shadow expansion but not on the poster advertising the game - that would be like WotLK having Sholazar Basin dominate the cinematic.

Secondly the writing is bad because it's too simple. It looks like something a high school kid would throw together if they had to make a fake advert in English class.
    Its not an announcement poster, its a poster for the Demo Area.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailson Mendes View Post
    but all demon hunters were half-demons before being playable

there is no signal saying that all dark rangers are banshees, like i said just don't mix

thats beyond what i like or not, seems like you guys are just throwing things right or left to justify this thing

if this concept end up being used it will not have this name, and could be throwed into the necromancer, who make more sense to be a healer than "a dark" ​RANGER
    If you are trying to imply they cannot cast because they are "rangers", they were casting in WC3 with Drain Life and Charm.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    So bad that it just has to be true. Void Elf has to be a High Elf or Rogue Blood Elf that was turned by Sylvanas but somehow is able to use void magic after death.
    I dont think void elves are very good candidates in the first place.
    They are VOID elves ( thats already questionable)see your point.
    They will look even more like their cooler og blood elf on the horde side.( being pale and red eyes completely destroys the purpose on being a void elf)
    Just because its an elf doesnt meean the story is there.

I am realy not convinced yet.

How is blizzard selling the dark ranger without pushing it in the same way demon hunter got, being elf only fits the lore same as dark ranger. Idk if people will hate or like that.
    Without pishing that idea, but still give peoppe and extra option I would say:

Alliance: humans and nigh elf
    Horde: darkspear troll and blood elf

*next patch
    Inc rp
    Zandalari trolls/undead? and ?(maybe void elf) who couldnt handle the whipers. Ressurected into dark ranger... but then you have a high elf dark ranger? Its messy.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2019-10-30 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthonion1 View Post
    Lol at how everyone think that Shadowlands poster is real. First, the art is OK (not stunning, just professional looking) but those towers could literally be anything and made for any game/comic. They don't even look 'shadowy': surely, if they are on an announcement poster for a 'Shadowlands' expansion, they would look darker? That's not to say there might not be light zones in a shadow expansion but not on the poster advertising the game - that would be like WotLK having Sholazar Basin dominate the cinematic.

Secondly the writing is bad because it's too simple. It looks like something a high school kid would throw together if they had to make a fake advert in English class.
    Blizzard says every expansion that they try to inject as much diversity as possible into each new continent to avoid having a monotonous landscape. Plus, in-canon there is a heavenly portion of the Shadowlands (it's where Sylvanas went her first death).

What is this whole ranger talk about, did I miss something?

Oh yeah, I just realized: they may officially reveal the Drust = Vrykul connection and use that to explain Kul'tiran Dark Rangers (their Vrykul blood).

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    @Jericho21 where's the damn trademark?

in some 3rd world country that doesn't have an online trademark database. it will most likely be transferred over to the usa the day of blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding my little contribution to the thread. Sorry if its been done before.

If they add a class in 9.0, they could add a class that can perform all 3 dps roles of Caster (necromancer), physical ranged and melee (Dark Ranger)., Have Necromancer spec utilize wants/staves, phys utilize daggers, swords and axes, and ranged bows, crossbows and guns. Best of both worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    its about which race and gender you'd play based on the "leak"
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Dark Ranger talk the last 100 or so posts has me thinking I might like the idea if its done right.

I always thought "Hunter that shots dark magic arrows" when thinking of Dark Rangers.
    #TeamTinkers

That's a lot of pages since last night. Did I miss anything relevant? :x

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    If you are trying to imply they cannot cast because they are "rangers", they were casting in WC3 with Drain Life and Charm.
    im implying this is a over stretch when they could do necromancers and call a day, way more simple the thematic is the same

im not digging into a ranger tanking and healing for the lulz

Probably mentioned at some point before, but considering the Shadowlands is suppose to be this horror filmed realm of darkness and decay, with life in it as well, having your serene looking city be named "Bastion" makes a lot of sense, especially if places like it are not common there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Question: What race would your dark ranger be and gender and spec?
    I'll basically rename my current Void Elf Shadow Priest main to a character who resembles an elder of my character's bloodline.

Then I will reroll to a Void Elf Dark Ranger who will have that name and it will be my old character evolving, much like Turalyon moved from Priest to Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Someone posted a "leak"/fan theory of Dark Ranger races and specs, and people discussing/arguing about it. Mostly "dark rangers can't be a class because tinkers/necromancers make more sense".

A dark ranger is basically just a hunter so i wouldn't pay attention to it as much :P

Quote Originally Posted by Renley View Post
    Someone posted a "leak"/fan theory of Dark Ranger races and specs, and people discussing/arguing about it. Mostly "dark rangers can't be a class because tinkers make more sense".
    well i said they are less likely, just said they being tanks and healers are obnoxious