10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDove View Post
    I can: its fake!
    Then how do you explain the shirt?

Versuch nicht mich auszudeutschen! :-P
    Why would anybody want to de-german anybody?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    While each zone was great (imo) I agree zones divided between factions can get annoying having to level two toons to see the Whole story and not in pieces.
    I did like each zone individually, for sure. The art team always go above and beyond, and the quest flow was also pretty nice. The fact that we barely touch the stories on the opposite factions zones definitely takes it toll and make the other continent incredibly boring.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Having actual boat routes would have helped immensely. Talking to the captain to be magically transported, while more efficient, does nothing for immersion.

Especially when we’re supposed to be dealing with great naval powers.
    Yes! If they had you actually take the boat, it would be better at least.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    My uncle's friend who's currently at BlizzCon just sent me this. He says he took the picture just two minutes ago. I've looked at it for a while now but I can't really tell if it's fake or not.

Has to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    I did like each zone individually, for sure. The art team always go above and beyond, and the quest flow was also pretty nice. The fact that we barely touch the stories on the opposite factions zones definitely takes it toll and make the other continent incredibly boring.

Yes! If they had you actually take the boat, it would be better at least.
    Man, what could've been with a proper South Seas expansion.

My uncle's friend who's currently at BlizzCon just sent me this. He says he took the picture just two minutes ago. I've looked at it for a while now but I can't really tell if it's fake or not.

If it was your uncle, then I'll take you at your word. We have our new expansion guys! It's Wrath of the Warcraft!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    Man, what could've been with a proper South Seas expansion.
    There is hope, there is a giant Pirate fleet of 1000 Vrykul ships out there pillaging and raiding.

Always potential for a full on sea expansion.

8.3.5 is not only possible but has been confirmed so a 8.4 IS possible.
    So let's say 8.3 launches maybe just maybe before the holidays in December

Launch undoubtedly in September

8.3.5 would be maybe may

9.0 July/August

where is that tweeter confirming the new tabletop game?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    We'll still need some sort of 8.3.5 or 8.4 for an end game zone to keep us busy for the next year until 9.0. 8.3 isn't going to carry us the rest of the way.

Most of the island expeditions pointed towards future content. Even stuff which seemed random at the time - like Tol'vir - eventually pointed to Uldum in hindsight. We now know looking back that Black Dragons made sense. The things we still haven't dealt with too much have been all of the Pandaria mobs (mantid, mogu, etc).

If the Yak/Monkey are true... Hiji seems likely.

Alliance will probably get the Lightforged Undead like Derek Proudmoore. OG Forsaken might get an upright version.

Horde will probably get the Troll Saberon shapeshifters from ZG/ZA - they'll use the new Worgen model and animations. (See the mobs in this WQ - Halazzi and the boys)

Mogu are a potential allied race. Jinyu just got updated with the Ankoan.

Lots of hints point towards Pandaria.

Timeless Isle was probably one of the better end game zones ever made. Makes sense they'd push a Pandaria island.
    There will be a 8.3.5 at most with some pre-expansion prologue. Gilgoblin & Ankoan are potential allied races. So are Rajani Mogu & Biped Tol'vir (we haven't seen with the curse of flesh, but Uldum hiroglyphs & statues shows they existed) because they both have reputation grinds with no real non-cosmetic rewards. Lightforged Undead are differentiated by their yellow eyes....just like regular undead. They aren't any different. I'm hoping for Undead Paladins one day, maybe from the Scarlet crusade, but BFA content is largely over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    If it was your uncle, then I'll take you at your word. We have our new expansion guys! It's Wrath of the Warcraft!
    Yeah, he said they're rebranding. "World" just doesn't sound as catchy anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    where is that tweeter confirming the new tabletop game?
    Here you go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong one... woops
    [/URL]

Hiji was mentioned as being postponed in what is still the first shadowlands leak : https://imgur.com/a/etFZctZ

10+ Year Old Account
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Shadowlands is confirmed? Where and how?
    It's not defacto confirmed yet, more like 50% sure. The leaflet for the blink merchandise stuff has been revealed (though I don't know the source for it) and they show areas for a mystery print and shirt for WoW among stuff for Diablo and Overwatch and the ID codes next to them match the leak that had the Bolvar Fine Art Image on before it was seen hidden on the online store. So on that prior leak it had the WoW Shadowlands and WoW: Shadowlands text which people are taking as it confirmed and are also connecting it to the image showing the desert artwork with the location named Bastion.

Of course no one is questioning where the old leaflet came from and why it had inconsistencies but oh well...
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Anyone else wish most of our cities in game were bigger? Like Gadgetzan.

they makes as much sense as Nagas, aka none.
    Why? Did you miss the new faction of good Mogu in 8.3? They're just Draenei reskins

Fake or not? That is a good questoin

e: Just noticed it says 'offical' at the top. FUCKING CONFIRMED *air horns*
    Last edited by Aseph; 2019-10-31 at 10:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    -snip-
    Stellar job as always, but there's a distinct lack of Wrath of the Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    There is hope, there is a giant Pirate fleet of 1000 Vrykul ships out there pillaging and raiding.

Always potential for a full on sea expansion.
    I really want one, so hopefully it'll happen someday.

Maybe with a full world facelift that doesn't necessarily makes the world one giant server but at least interconnected where you can sail from kalimdor, to zandalar, to kul tiras, to ek, etc.