Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    So who kills Sylvanas since it won't be us players? Arthas (again)? Uther? Anduin? Tyrande?
    She kills herself, to deny us the pleasure of doing it.

Mueh'zala has an uncanny resemblance to the FF XIV: Shadowbringers final boss...

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I really, really doubt this.
    Yup seriously seems very unlikely given the success of the Allied Races system, and the fact that we're seeing races right there which use existing skeletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    So for anyone with the everwyrm mount, if you see the placeholder rubix cube on the back of your mount, click it. It starts the quest for the transmog.

quest seems bugged for me can't get the stuff that are required from anything

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Mueh'zala has an uncanny resemblance to the FF XIV: Shadowbringers final boss...
    https://icdn2.digitaltrends.com/image/digitaltrends/ffxiv-shadowbringers-dying-gasp-guide.jpg[/IMG]
    If only he could have a story even half as good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Donald View Post
    Not at all. Alliance repped up with Nightborne and Horde repped up with Rustbolt. Plus we still don't know exactly the fate of factions yet, for all we know neutral will be the new norm.

In this scenario, I could see Kyrian and Night Fae going to Alliance and Venthyr and Necrolords going to Horde.
    Absolutely. Those 4 races incorporate the 4 covenants in 4 zones. That makes them available for both factions instantly.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

“Many will not understand.”. -2016

And we still don’t troll’jin
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Yup seriously seems very unlikely given the success of the Allied Races system, and the fact that we're seeing races right there which use existing skeletons.
    I saw that the Kyrians use either the Vrykul or a skinnier Kul Tiran rig, but who else?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It wouldn't even surprise me if Blizz announces you can group cross faction so these neutral ARs would just choose a faction because gameplay requirement.
    cross faction stuff. im expecting it to be the new covenants being our factions in this expansion. so a 4 way war in essence

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    quest seems bugged for me can't get the stuff that are required from anything
    Quest says powerful enemies, so are you killing things like elites or bosses in an instance/raid, or just anything you can find?

About to test it myself in Mechagon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    And which would fill a much-requested opening for a Vrykul race.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Although we didn't see any more stuffs on the trailer, I think they're trying to play it safe so they avoid pulling a Zandalari. In other words, we'll have more in patches.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Covenants sounds dope from what I understand. Pick one of four sets of class-wide abilities (more than 1 apparently) + a talent tree. So if you're a hunter and you pick the Kyrian covenant you could get a holy arrow shot for all specs, then go down the talent tree to get a thing that makes Disengage go further and give you cosmetic angel wings or something, etc.
    yeah sounds like an expansion of class halls, I'm so here for it + all covenants are aesthetically pleasing and warrant some alts!

Im sad about nothing regarding relaxing the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Well, it is canon. Sorry

Also, how can you pretend to be a sensible person and say that is dumb, but Sylvanas beating the Lich King isn't?

I don't care that much because I've never been a huge Lich King fan, and I know it's just to make her a more captivating raid boss mid expansion - but it still doesn't make much sense.
    Beating him and killing him brutally would turn her into a villain, my dude. She destroyed one of the biggest villain power source. I don't see that as something a villain would do.

A villain would put on the helm, murder the previous owner and charge with an army of undead in her command. AGAIN, WE STILL KNOW NOTHING AND THIS CONFIRMS NOTHING.

I am done replying as well because this topic moves faster than the speed of light and I am missing quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    And which would fill a much-requested opening for a Vrykul race.
    Except I didn't see any male Kyrians, not yet at least.

I remain optimistic. While I hate Sylvanas is still being the insecure screaming failure she is, I do like the idea of Shadowlands and these four factions that dwell there, they all look unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Quest says powerful enemies, so are you killing things like elites or bosses in an instance/raid, or just anything you can find?

About to test it myself in Mechagon.
    killed at least 60 elites in nazjatar 0

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Im sad about nothing regarding relaxing the factions.
    As many have said, they're not going to dissolve them. At best this covenant thing may allow for some cross-faction working, but Alliance and Horde are here to stay, and best get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    its likely a replacement for artifact weapon/azerite power. so expect a grind to level stuff up. its not going away.
    good. I enjoy leveling something at end level, and covenants will be an interesting way to do that.