Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Jericho's leak was the true leak of Legion.
    I think that this time he's using his "prophet" status to sell off his own speculation as legit though. I mean, he says Arthas and Ner'zhul are still inside the Helm of Domination with Bolvar and the current Lich King hates Sylvanas because of the Arthas part of his ego, which is all bullshit.

Was leak season ever this crazy? It feels more like spambots because they all got similar feature sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Was leak season ever this crazy? It feels more like spambots because they all got similar feature sets.
    Probably in the time between Legion announcement

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I've seen it be this crazy but... they were always better written and better formatted. Also by now someone will have actually leaked the expansion. While I am going to be proven wrong likely in a matter of days none of the leaks so far have either held up or feel believable.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphetLord View Post
    I've seen it be this crazy but... they were always better written and better formatted. Also by now someone will have actually leaked the expansion. While I am going to be proven wrong likely in a matter of days none of the leaks so far have either held up or feel believable.
    There's a guy who predicted 8.2.5, the 8.3 showcase video, and Ny'alotha's boss count who's been posting some pretty big stuff about 9.0 in replies to a few threads, but hasn't made an actual full post so he's gone somewhat under the radar. I'm somewhat inclined to believe he may be legit due to those predictions.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    There's a guy who predicted 8.2.5, the 8.3 showcase video, and Ny'alotha's boss count who's been posting some pretty big stuff about 9.0 in replies to a few threads, but hasn't made an actual full post so he's gone somewhat under the radar. I'm somewhat inclined to believe he may be legit due to those predictions.
    I know this is a big ask, given what you say that the information has been spread but any chance you could give me a basic run down of what they've said for 9.0 with any original posts?

I hate you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Holy shit. This is big.
    You, too. /10char

I know this is a big ask, given what you say that the information has been spread but any chance you could give me a basic run down of what they've said for 9.0 with any original posts?
    Here's a quick rundown of his leaks, since his post history is rather small (2 pages). His username's razorpax if you want to look through his posts, I'll link his main leak posts after.

This seems like bull at first glance but his predictions with BfA have been spot on.

----

world of warcraft 9.0 according to razorpax

new hero class: talon guard, has 4 specs, resource system similar to DK runes. intro "like demon hunter where we follow black prince and are the talon guards spoken to by the PC during questing". no tinker

new artifact: dragonheart

guild halls are coming

dragon isles

more allied races coming, specifically mentioned jinyu

levels halved, new cap is 60 (65 in 9.0)

tier set bonuses are returning

new specs planned for monk, dk, dh, and mage

reworks planned for most specs, mentions warrior stances, paladin auras, hunter aspects, priest chakras, shaman totems as spells that could come back

black empire invasions that reuse the tech from either warfronts or islands

we dont kill nzoth after 8.3 raid, he planned his defeat and is hiding in the blade of the black empire

pristine servers won't happen, stat called readiness got canned

----

Links to his posts about 9.0:

----

Why trust him?

These posts from him correctly predicted several things that would be incredibly hard to guess individually, let alone together. If anyone can find evidence that these were faked or were using info available at the time, I'd be interested in seeing it.

These, specifically, are the predictions:

campaign ends in 8.2.5, sylvanas gets ousted, horde still kinda in a bit of chaos, new leadership system, 8.3 wraps up a few loose ends with the factions, we must deal with nzoth and his army rising
    Posted 18th of September, patch 7.2.5 and the war campaign finale cutscenes were released on the 24th. Neither the cutscenes nor the aftermath revealing the Horde's new Council were datamined prior.

the 8.3 reveal will come pretty close to when players start finishing the campaign
    Posted 21st of September. It got revealed on October 7th.

more info on next patch next week though bois so hope you enjoy
    Posted 4th of October. The breakdown video came out on Monday, October 7th.
    Last edited by lostsoup; 2019-10-20 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    You, too. /10char
    I love you too. ♥

Maybe this will cheer you up?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I love you too. ♥

Maybe this will cheer you up?
    Me simple man, me see link, me click. T_T

5+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to make a quick rundown, since his post history is rather small (2 pages). His username's razorpax if you want to look through his posts, but I'll link the main ones at the end. This seems like bull at first glance but again his predictions with BfA have been spot on

----

new hero class: talon guard, has 4 specs, resource system similar to DK runes. intro "like demon hunter where we follow black prince and are the talon guards spoken to by the PC during questing". no tinker

guild halls are coming

dragon isles

reworks planned for most specs, mentions warrior stances, paladin auras, hunter aspects, priest chakras, shaman totems as spells that could come back

we dont kill nzoth after 8.3 raid, he planned his defeat and is hiding in the blade of the black empire

----

Links to his posts about 9.0:
    Thank you very much for your efforts here. <3

Started bookmarking pages with leaks yesterday...and I am already at 19. xD
    Where is it gonna stop? Will ist be 40? 50?

Do you have any of his supposed "leaks" for anything other than Ny'alotha having 12 bosses? Because that leak is pretty shallow, honeslty. 12 bosses is about where a meaty final raid should be at, and the raid doesnt actually "wrap up the faction conflict".

Thank you very much for your efforts here. <3
    No problem. I find leaks like these that go under the radar the most interesting, since they usually end up being the legit ones. I have a good feeling about this one since the leaker is just leaving the info in threads instead of making a thread for attention, and he's got a good track record with predicting things that weren't easily guessable (i.e. the Horde swapping to a council leadership and Sylvanas bailing, the Visions of N'zoth breakdown video's release date).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Do you have any of his supposed "leaks" for anything other than Ny'alotha having 12 bosses? Because that leak is pretty shallow, honeslty. 12 bosses is about where a meaty final raid should be at, and the raid doesnt actually "wrap up the faction conflict".
    Of course!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51612941

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0#post51620880

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post51672972

If you can find anything that shows these were faked or something, I'd be interested. These are the quotes that interest me specifically:

"campaign ends in 8.2.5 ,sylvanas gets ousted, horde still kinda in a bit of chaos, new leadership system, 8.3 wraps up a few loose ends with the factions, we must deal with nzoth and his army rising", 18th of September (Finale cutscenes were released on the 24th)

"the 8.3 reveal will come pretty close to when players start finishing the campaign", 21st of September (It did.)

"more info on next patch next week though bois so hope you enjoy", 4th of October (the breakdown video came out on the 7th, on Monday)
    Last edited by lostsoup; 2019-10-20 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

guild halls are coming

dragon isles

Just finished skimming through some of his posts. Curiously, the leak from the now-banned @realmofshadows2020 also mentions a new DK spec, a Crane spec for Monks, and Guild Halls. It mentions a bunch of other stuff too though and his leak doesn't seem to have a level squish.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The dude that revealed BFA right before Blizzcon dropped a few hints on reddit a few hours ago:

https://prnt.sc/plsb7z

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    The dude that revealed BFA right before Blizzcon dropped a few hints on reddit a few hours ago:

https://prnt.sc/plsb7z
    I fell right in my own trap. I guess I deserve this after all the innocent users that I've deceived...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Started bookmarking pages with leaks yesterday...and I am already at 19. xD
    Where is it gonna stop? Will ist be 40? 50?
    I'm trying to keep track of most of them in a spreadsheet as well. Link in my signature.