5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Are you ready to take responsibility?
    I'll bring hats and crows to eat, if it does not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    It's like Ardenweald but for trolls. You get banned, you wait, you regenerate back into the forums.
    Would join.

3+ Year Old Account
    My dad works at Grindr and he said Alpha is coming out on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Gods of the cold heed our call!
    The seal has been broken!
    Shall Alpha be swift!

PS.:
    The lack of memes lately is kind of disappointing here. Get to work fellow nerds!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I'll bring hats and crows to eat, if it does not happen.
    There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    And if you haven't got teeth, then teeth will be provided.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Another week has passed (almost)

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    If by carry you mean be the Gul'dan of SL, then sure.
    I was hoping more for literally. And we get to wear our really heavy weasel stomping boots.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    At this point, it's almost as bad as people who idolize the Joker and Harley Quinn.
    Yea but there's different versions of the joker, different motives he's been everything from a stright up psycho to a 4d chess playing nessesary evil type.

Hell there's even spin offs where joker is the hero and batman the villain.

Sylvanas is sylvanas there are no AU representations of her to base an alternate view on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Another week has passed (almost)

Quality meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Today is the day, lads and lasses.

Today, we go unencrypted.
    You forgot to add Eye of Azshara.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Today is the day, lads and lasses.

Today, we go unencrypted.
    And pigs can fly, trump voters are smart, and sntivaxxers were right. Anything else?

I have a feeling guys... You know that familiar feeling that absolutely nothing is gonna come today.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    And pigs can fly, trump voters are smart, and sntivaxxers were right. Anything else?
    Get your politics crap out of this thread. It's worse than constant whining.

If this expansion can make itself feel like Legion in terms of systems (save the insane rng that Legion had with their lego system), it could make the game feel so good.

Really curious to what they do with Bolvar too. Kinda hoping he gets a second chance at Sylvanas or has some way to redeem himself for that pitiful cinematic fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    I have a feeling guys... You know that familiar feeling that absolutely nothing is gonna come today.
    As I said:

maintenance => patch

no maintenance => nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    If this expansion can make itself feel like Legion in terms of systems (save the insane rng that Legion had with their lego system), it could make the game feel so good.

Really curious to what they do with Bolvar too. Kinda hoping he gets a second chance at Sylvanas or has some way to redeem himself for that pitiful cinematic fight.
    I would like her to defeat him second time to show every Arthas fanboy that there are far more powerful beings than Lich King.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    Super feelings and stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Super feelings and stuff.
    I know right... I guess I'm super sensitive to those stuff..
    Must be corona that blinds my fate.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Meh, we're going to the realm of the dead. She could totally redeem herself if her endgame includes bringing back everyone who died because of her previous actions.

Blizzard would say she had to play the villain to get us there and back, the hero we didn't know we needed and such...
    Yeah that's not going to happen. There's no way they just go for a reset button plot re: Teldrassil etc., not after so much effort.

Her endgame seems likely to be ending death period, not reverting earlier deaths. That's what she's frequently talked about since basically Cataclysm, a way to avoid death, to end death. She's gone grandiose and probably thinks the only sure way to end it for her is to end it for everyone.

No doubt we will have to stop her because death is natural and the soul passing on is fine and so on. Which, I mean, isn't wrong, imo. Though kinda funny when PCs always get res'd!

To do this she'll have done some sort of Faustian bargain with the Jailor, which will likely be her downfall.

Blizzard will keep her tragic and say all the shit that happened to her made her this way, as they do with virtually all villains (even people like Gul'dan), and maybe she'll find peace, or even realise she fucked up and die trying to stop the Jailor, but she's not going to find heroism any more than Arthas.

She could also end up replacing the Jailor, perhaps being tricked into doing so (so the Jailor, presumably a naughty Titan, can escape).

Also who wants to be there will be at least one raid encounter where you either can't die or keep coming back and the challenge is something else?
    Last edited by Eurhetemec; 2020-03-06 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    As I said:

maintenance => patch

no maintenance => nothing
    Do you have a source for that? Because I'm pretty sure Retail's maintenance schedule has no bearing on what's going to happen with the Alpha.

Guys by the time alpha comes around we'll be in the Shadowlands ourselves ...