guys I heard random indie game #574 on Steam is gaining in popularity

Blizzard will probably wait until hype for it has died down to release SL alpha, to not take attention away from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow is another big gaming reveal so I doubt tomorrow either. Next week seems wide open imo, although there are rumors of another bigger Nintendo direct for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So we know that chronicles said that the oldest titan and the father of time is the first

But in thousands years war we are told Argus is older than memory and Azeroth is not the last titan but the first

I think the jailer and arbiter are keepers
    They said at blizzcon that the Shadowlands Predates the titans themselves so I highly doubt it

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    whats the reveal?
    PS5 specs reveal

I don't believe that alpha release is influenced by Nintendo directs or PS5 info drops or the likes. They just take the time they need. Also the theory that there won't be a public alpha, just a beta...lmao. Beta means: no more system changes, just searching for bugs and numbers tuning. I don't think blizz could afford systems not being tested (and changed according to feedback) after the mess BfA was.

Page 2012 suuuuuure! I thought you guys were experts and knew it all!

I'll go with datamined alpha within page 4000... Hype...yay...hyyy....p....e...e....e...

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    They said at blizzcon that the Shadowlands Predates the titans themselves so I highly doubt it
    But does that mean the pantheon for all of them

Because keep in mind most of what we know about the history of Warcraft is from Chronicle and it was confirmed the chronicle is written from the viewpoint of the titans meaning the head of the pantheon is the one that wrote it so he would have no idea that anything else exists

Also the unmaker can best be described as the Azeroth version of Hades

Now if you were to say have him alive seeing life outside of the Shadowlands as nothing but pain unless of course he was dormant inside of a planet because we don’t know what happens to a titan soul when they are dead or sleeping

To him existence was pain everything was pain he wanted it all stop maybe he is the titan of the Shadowlands and as we have seen our planet has a bit of a gift for bringing order

I do not think that they would come out and say what is essentially being planned as a big reveal if they could get away with it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I don't believe that alpha release is influenced by Nintendo directs or PS5 info drops or the likes. They just take the time they need. Also the theory that there won't be a public alpha, just a beta...lmao. Beta means: no more system changes, just searching for bugs and numbers tuning. I don't think blizz could afford systems not being tested (and changed according to feedback) after the mess BfA was.
    Stuff has changed in the beta before at least systems Wise

I think that there will be a shorter alpha simply because normally we have a single zone and a single dungeon but this time according to some articles it seems like a little more is ready

ok who are the absolute cunning stunts that are DDoSing blizzard....i wanna get my r3 man

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    ok who are the absolute cunning stunts that are DDoSing blizzard....i wanna get my r3 man
    I lost out on rank 15 because of it FeelsBadMan.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the perfect time to release alpha tbh. So many bored people at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    This is the perfect time to release alpha tbh. So many bored people at home.
    Animal Crossing New Horizons, Doom Eternal, Nioh 2, Persona 5, Ori 2 - plenty of games get released right now (and all of them receive critical praise on top of that), I don't see how Alpha with very limited access would even be able to change this or have any lasting effect in that regard.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Animal Crossing New Horizons, Doom Eternal, Nioh 2, Persona 5, Ori 2 - plenty of games get released right now (and all of them receive critical praise on top of that), I don't see how Alpha with very limited access would even be able to change this or have any lasting effect in that regard.
    Not to mention that alpha and beta just add to the burnout of the playerbase.. a large rollout during a time when most people have too much free time as it is will only lead to worse numbers later. You can probably even argue that second hand exposure via datamining would be worse.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Not to mention that alpha and beta just add to the burnout of the playerbase.. a large rollout during a time when most people have too much free time as it is will only lead to worse numbers later. You can probably even argue that second hand exposure via datamining would be worse.
    If you see data mined stuff and go into it hard enough to get burnt out....self inflicted

7+ Year Old Account
    If you see data mined stuff and go into it hard enough to get burnt out....self inflicted
    Who the hell gets a burn out just from looking at data mined stuff?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Who the hell gets a burn out just from looking at data mined stuff?
    i'd guess People that theorycraft the shit out of it?

This. Avoid datamining if it's not your thing.

We have to wait 10000 pages, like Illidan.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    We have to wait 10000 pages, like Illidan.
    10,000 pages... banished from my own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    10,000 pages... banished from my own thread.
    I guess we are simply not prepared for the Alpha to begin.
    The world revamp dream will never die!