Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Anyways you all have a great weekend. =) I be shouting you out in few days
    You sexy beast you just made my day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    And necromancer hero class too. Toweliee confirmed that on Asmongold's chat. That's what Preach said.
    OK people really need to watch what they say because I don’t think that preacher ever any point said necromancer class he just said that there was a class coming

As for tally I have no idea what he said and chat so I can’t really say anything about that part but we get another range class which is cool if only it was mail

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Tune in next week to hear that the week after that is when it really starts.
    Are you just pissed off because nobody likes Belland like I get it dude you’re mad that your daddy isn’t super believed her light but you need to calm down

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    And necromancer hero class too. Toweliee confirmed that on Asmongold's chat. That's what Preach said.
    I don't trust any information Toweliee has. His screenshots of the alpha were fake because they don't have the correct affiliate game lineup, but I can imagine them not wanting to reveal a new class at the reveal because they don't want to underplay the DK pre-order bonus

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Translation; "omg someone disagreed with my favourite streamer! How dare he!"

I suggest looking up "opinion" and "facts" or.. "subjective" and "objective" on Webster's! might help you
    You suck as much at translation as you do with fact checking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Had to take a break from what she usually does.
    And what exactly is it that I "usually" do? Because I never take a break from valuing facts, and the fact of the matter is that Towelliee has inside information.

If you want to try and turn that into some petty retort to protect your feels, be my guest, but perhaps you should check the hypocrisy of the person that you quoted first and see just how hilarious his question comes across when taking into account his own behaviour around Bellular.

Either way, I'm done suffering both of you, as my bio stipulates.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    You suck as much at translation as you do with fact checking.

- - - Updated - - -

And what exactly is it that I "usually" do? Because I never take a break from valuing facts, and the fact of the matter is that Towelliee has inside information.

If you want to try and turn that into some petty retort to protect your feels, be my guest, but perhaps you should check the hypocrisy of the person that you quoted first and see just how hilarious his question comes across when taking into account his own behaviour around Bellular.
    I have a better idea, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Anyways you all have a great weekend. =) I be shouting you out in few days
    Please do, I'll delight in seeing them eat the proverbial crow.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    I so want those class skins....
    I'd love a Thornspeaker Life/Death based variation for Balance.

Necromancer hero class? Serious or just trolling?

Youtubers: Class skins
    Devs: Those are called glyphs. We made them so you could personalize your abilities. We always want to add more but they're not a priority because they don't affect gameplay at all.
    Youtubers: Devs say class skins could affect gameplay in the future

*later*

Devs: We added these covenants, that add a new bit of multi-classing to your character. It's even got all these transmog options. They're modeled after Valkyr, Liches, Vampires & Druids. It's a lot like class skins.
    Youtuber: Sounds shitty. We want class skins instead.
    Devs: This is why we don't let you people in alpha anymore
    Last edited by Ersula; 2020-04-02 at 10:22 PM.

Please do, I'll delight in seeing them eat the proverbial crow.
    Jesus, I hope the broken clock is at least paying you to stroke his ego this desperately.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ugh, yes please.

Elune priest gimme.
    Yaaaas please.

I have to say, after the T&E video talking about class skins, I was a bit surprised that we're "just" getting race customization with SL... Mostly since we just came off an expansion with lots of new races and thus customization.

But alas, people do love customization. And I'm sure that class skins can happen eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Jesus, I hope the broken clock is at least paying you to stroke his ego this desperately.
    *sigh*

It's not about stroking anyone's ego, nor is it desperate. It's about stating facts. Go jab at some of the others confirming it in this thread, like Marlamin, I'm done with being the punching bag of people having bad reactions to reality.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-04-02 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I don't trust any information Toweliee has. His screenshots of the alpha were fake because they don't have the correct affiliate game lineup, but I can imagine them not wanting to reveal a new class at the reveal because they don't want to underplay the DK pre-order bonus
    What in the hell.. Lol. Where is this crazy fabricated info coming from.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

I can imagine them not wanting to reveal a new class at the reveal because they don't want to underplay the DK pre-order bonus
    Never thought of it that way.
    Can't see that being the case, though;
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by acf View Post
    F&F Alpha invites going out next week. Bug your Blizzard F&F now if you have one. Seems it's gonna be public (no NDA), but won't say more until confirmed.

Feel free to laugh / ignore, just trying to help manage expectations.
    This is good info. Maybe if it comes out from someone other then me then people will finally believe it.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

they're not a priority because they don't affect gameplay at all.
    Ah yep, sounds like the WoW devs. You got their narrow-mindedness down pat.

*sigh*

It's not about stroking anyone's ego, nor is it desperate. It's about stating facts. Go jab at some of the others confirming it in this thread, I'm done with being the punching bag of people having bad reactions to reality.
    Not sure what's worse, spamming the word "facts" in a conversation about suppositions, unconfirmed information and "sources" that will never be verified even after the fact; or pretending to be a victim because someone pointed out you're fangirling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even see the need to be this angry about ...alpha. Better things to worry about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yeah, everyone calm down and wait until actual things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not sure what's worse, spamming the word "facts" in a conversation about suppositions, unconfirmed information and "sources" that will never be verified even after the fact; or pretending to be a victim because someone pointed out you're fangirling.
    Calling someone a fangirl/fanboy is against the rules for a reason.

Like I said, I'm stating and sticking with the facts, even when doing so is uncomfortable or makes someone else uncomfortable enough to lash out. Your response reminds me of that time when I accidentally used the word "Evolution" within hearing distance of my uncle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, everyone calm down and wait until actual things happen.
    Hopefully things happening will finally put it to rest.

- - - Updated - - -

I highly doubt that they'd not use the megahype power of a new Hero Class over that...

Especially considering the response usually coming from parts of the playerbase when no new class is announced.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-04-02 at 10:49 PM.

Especially considering the response usually coming from parts of the playerbase when no new class is announced.
    Yeah, that's the sort of thing you have front and centre in an expac announcement.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

my mind gonna explode is the class thing is a reality, its not a little wild to not announce a class in a blizzcon and show us in a Alpha? if this is right, the demo we saw at the blizzcon was a lot more basic that we are thinking.