7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Also I'd expect this Alpha to be a small start to our adventures. Banking on Blizzcon zone to be playable (maybe fully) with it's dungeon. Since leveling will be zone by zone first time around. Also they definitely want to test the new player experience early so expect that as well. Tower seems to be out of the question unless some miracle of development ensues. People expect Alpha to be like the full game sometimes so I'm just setting some expectations.
    I hope class changes are in. I know things got delayed, but I would have hoped the delay was merely 'when to activate' and not that 'we did not have enough content to begin with'.

But I also understand even the new player experience/leveling change/chromie time is a big enough fundamental change that can invite lots of wacky bugs so it would make sense being a small start.

Just dammit I really wanna see all the changes Shadowlands is bringing in, especially with the classes.

Also, hope to get datamined models but that's more of a wishlist sort of deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another depressing weekend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Can I open a third camp? The one which is just annoyed of those cringefans like Hamster (currently more annoying than Nyel ngl) and those who are overly harsh? Just wait ffs and look what happen, at the end it doesnt even matter since the result of an Alpha finally starting is pretty neat and if no Alpha happens then the world will keep going on.
    Think some people have more free time on their hands than they know what to do with, hence why states/companies are coming up with like "things you can do at home during covid!" and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    But a hype filled week following

So, nothing is happening at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a decent preview of covenants by the end of April. We really need the test them early. I don't want another Azerite armor situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    islands and warfronts were conceptual but we did get a good look on then, maw, covenant, is rly shallow
    We did not get a good look at islands/warfronts. If they showcased what they actually were (what we got in live), the feedback would've been immensely negative much sooner.

SL specific content may feel shallow, but that's because SL itself is bringing with it a lot of changes on the fundamental level of WoW.

I'd rather have a solid foundation of core content (like what m+ added to dungeons during Legion) than a whole bunch of extra content that ends up very lackluster (islands/warfronts).

10+ Year Old Account
    We only got descriptions of the Maw, not an actual visual. I expect that the place will be foggy....at least in some regard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a decent preview of covenants by the end of April. We really need the test them early. I don't want another Azerite armor situation.
    I'm hoping we get a fast content release in the Alpha so we can test and see how shit is going to work in a larger picture

7+ Year Old Account
    If it's true that we're going to start small, it may take a month to even get to endgame during testing. Unless they really ramp up the content week by week.

Imo it would be very helpful if when Alpha launches that it does encompass all SL leveling content for each zone to get to endgame and test out covenants.

They definitely better not do another Azerite Armor situation. Maw/Legendary crafting/Anima/Covenants should all be available for testing (very quickly, if not right away). They're so core to the expansion and require adequate testing/feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Because he literally only shows up in these threads to go "Haha, guys pay attention to me! I know something! I am important! Streamers are very important! I definitely know something, please believe me, I'm NoT lIkE oThEr StReAMeRs."

He did the exact same shit in the BfA Alpha/beta thread, and the Legion Alpha/beta thread, and I'm sure he'll be back to do it again in the 10.0 thread when that rolls around to testing phase.
    Wasnt wrong though
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    We did not get a good look at islands/warfronts. If they showcased what they actually were (what we got in live), the feedback would've been immensely negative much sooner.
    we saw it, we didn't saw how it worked in a gameplay level

SL specific content may feel shallow, but that's because SL itself is bringing with it a lot of changes on the fundamental level of WoW.

I'd rather have a solid foundation of core content (like what m+ added to dungeons during Legion) than a whole bunch of extra content that ends up very lackluster (islands/warfronts).
    the problem is there is nothing to talk about, few things, im not complaining they are working on "fundamental level" but what they showed in blizzcon to me was shallow. And since there is this big gap of ino the hype already is gone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    If it's true that we're going to start small, it may take a month to even get to endgame during testing. Unless they really ramp up the content week by week.

Imo it would be very helpful if when Alpha launches that it does encompass all SL leveling content for each zone to get to endgame and test out covenants.

They definitely better not do another Azerite Armor situation. Maw/Legendary crafting/Anima/Covenants should all be available for testing (very quickly, if not right away). They're so core to the expansion and require adequate testing/feedback.
    I don't think all the zones have ever been from the beginning in any Expansion alpha/testing phase.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wasnt wrong though
    Oh, I guess alpha started early this week and no one noticed.

Do you think we'll get to see the early class changes in the first alpha?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

You know, when they do release the alpha it's gonna be like a single day of exciting news and then the wait will begin again. Hyping up something way too much will get you dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We only got descriptions of the Maw, not an actual visual. I expect that the place will be foggy....at least in some regard.
    https://i.imgur.com/C5Z6l68.png
    https://i.imgur.com/cyF4U29.png
    https://i.imgur.com/459jEIF.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt wrong though
    10/10 profile picture

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Hey you, you're finally awake. Alpha's coming next week.
    is what I'm certain you meant to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasnt wrong though
    Alpha still hasn't launched for anyone outside of the devs, Towel. Hate to be that guy, but there's still a chance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You know, when they do release the alpha it's gonna be like a single day of exciting news and then the wait will begin again. Hyping up something way too much will get you dissapointed.
    Yeah I agree with this.

People expecting to get anything but breadcrumbs and slow-drip information are just gonna' make it worse for themselves.

I sincerely doubt any of the burning questions will be answered until much later, for me personally, tiny ass teasers are nothing but frustrating. Give me a full rundown or don't say anything at all.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Erazhen View Post
    clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyExuberantLorisPJSalt Maybe I'm missing sth.
    Sounds about right since April 1st was actually a possible date for Alpha. Then delayed again.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I can not see past Day 1. So I would hope we get to see them too. I would assume on first day we will be in Zone 1 which would have the Covenant story start
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet