Probably something about class changes today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    19 minutes and the rumblings shall explode!
    Go get some food again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Probably something about class changes today.
    I guess.
    My thirst cannot be quenched by any single blog post!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    19 minutes and the rumblings shall explode!
    Glad to hear the laxatives are working.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Go get some food again.
    I'm going to look like Gallywix soon if I keep eating food instead of datamined assets!

Hurry up blizz!

7+ Year Old Account
    "You want to join my group for +13 Soulplace of Souls? With THOSE COVENANT ABILITIES? LOL."
    "I just liked the aesthetic.."
    Never had this happen. Guess I'm fortunate.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Never had this happen. Guess I'm fortunate.
    Because covenants aren't out yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timewalker View Post
    As this forum loves to point out.

"Make your own group."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Probably because most people nowadays only check raider.io. It's laziness that causes these behaviours, they're not going to put in extra effort.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    "LFM HC Anima Soul Raid. Link AotC and Covenant."
    This is going to be hilarious.
    With raider.io being a thing?

Doubt that anyone is gonna do that unless someone does it specifically out of spite.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    If this is the case then they're shooting themselves in the foot hard and this will be a disaster, one of WoW's strengths is the ability to do a large variety of content providing you have the gear and skill to do so. I liked the fact that I could do high-end PvP and raiding because I had exceptional gear (475+) just from M+.
    No ones forcing a player to do this. This purely applies to minmaxers. Especially with all the utility covenant abilities & see those being more appealing to raid groups.

Blizzard is all about player agency this expansion.

The agency to disqualify yourself from content by picking based on what looks cool.

I suppose there is also the fact that unless you literally only do the cutting edge content of +15 mtychi dungeons and above, or Mythic progression with a hradcore guild. Then i doubt most people will really care what covenant you chose. i mean honestly, when was the last time you saw a +10 dungeon group that asked for optimal gear and essences that wasnt elitist?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I suppose there is also the fact that unless you literally only do the cutting edge content of +15 mtychi dungeons and above, or Mythic progression with a hradcore guild. Then i doubt most people will really care what covenant you chose. i mean honestly, when was the last time you saw a +10 dungeon group that asked for optimal gear and essences that wasnt elitist?
    I don't recall ever anyone ask about essences in trade chat since 8.2. Most of the time its those people selling runs for raids or something like that.

Yes class and race are such choices. But they are choices you make when you roll a character. Overlaying further choices that restrict your narrative and your gameplay together is too restrictive and don't let me feel like I can let my character tell their story.
    By that logic playing a human doesn't let you play a Human that isn't necessarily some dude from Northshire Abbey.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    I was asked earlier in a +8 if I had all rank 3 essences and upgraded cloak.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never been asked which legendaries I was running in Legion. Nor which Azerite/Essences/Corruption I'm running in BFA.

By the way this forum sounds if you're not playing a Warrior/Mage/Rogue/DH/DK/HPally you're completely dead weight and should never get into groups. That's absolutely not the case though.

This doesn't seem congruent with reality.
    People will always want you to perform as well as possible. That means the best talents, the best Azerite traits, the best essences, the best corruption.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was asked earlier in a +8 if I had all rank 3 essences and upgraded cloak.
    And I was never asked for any of those for 15+. They all simply check raider.io. Thinking that peeps will suddenly go for Covenant as their number one judgement tool is just dumb.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I would be really curious to know what percentage of the players (that pull their own weight in group activities) enjoy swapping talents for each activity they do, vs those that feel obliged and find it tedious, vs those that don’t care/don’t swap and still participate in raiding, pvp and m+.
    Elements that make mmorpgs fun for me are lost when you can, at will, switch around who your character is/what he does.

People will always want you to perform as well as possible. That means the best talents, the best Azerite traits, the best essences, the best corruption.
    People are also super lazy, and unwilling to conduct a through interview for everyone applying to their M+ PUG. Particularly when there is a nice Raider.IO addon that helpfully displays their score.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not always. Minority, actually. How many times I saw "it's x difficulty/farm boss, chill". Only if you are hard pushing content with your guild (and even then, no one would ever even glance at may setup choice when we push M20/mythic raids). And for pugs? Fuck, no! They all just look a curve/raider.io, like they all have been doing entire BfA and before. Stop assuming everyone has World First performance expectations.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-04-07 at 05:05 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.