Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I could buy a permutation on that idea.

Sylvanas steals it for him. Basically a situation where he needed an agent that could work on his behalf outside of the Maw, Sylvanas wanted a way to break the Veil, so their goals aligned even if they aren't the same end point.
    True. I mean, with the whole thing with Bastion and whatnot, I feel like I should just use Ultra Instinct against Sylvanas once I fight her. She can't hit me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    snip
    Will you also make a Night Fae version?

-snip-
    Thanks for the sigs Caerule

Again, shame you can't like posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You mean the one in my sig?

The amount of people that think ARs are off the table this expansion "because it doesn't make sense" or because "it's weird" blows my fucking mind. What is going on?

I know this is the same forum that didn't think Mechagnomes and Vulpera (and big Kul Tirans) and Prelates would be playable but still.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    The amount of people that think ARs are off the table this expansion "because it doesn't make sense" or because "it's weird" blows my fucking mind. What is going on?

I know this is the same forum that didn't think Mechagnomes and Vulpera (and big Kul Tirans) and Prelates would be playable but still.
    I mean frankly I think they're most likely to be right. How will these races get back to the realm of the living if we close the veil again? I doubt we just leave a hole over Icecrown forever.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Not just them though, people are really fast to yell "racism" for a fantasy race too.
    Fantasy races are literally made up. 0 reason for them to default to white except racism
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean frankly I think they're most likely to be right. How will these races get back to the realm of the living if we close the veil again? I doubt we just leave a hole over Icecrown forever.
    Lorewise no, that would be absurd. Not to mention anything that invades Azeroth could get into the Shadowlands.

Fantasy races are literally made up. 0 reason for them to default to white except racism
    I wanna argue but lets not upen that discussion.

*Cough*

Since when has lore been the trump card over anything to happen in the game for the past several years?
    There's always an explanation for things to happen, you going on about black elves or bright blue pandaren isn't even valid. At best somewhere around 9.3.5(Maybe) or even when X9 comes out the veil at Icecrown will close(Ingame for the sake of reflecting lore).
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-04-10 at 02:20 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Heart of the Shadowlands? Magic portal?

Since when has lore been the trump card over anything to happen in the game for the past several years?

We're seeing black elves and bright blue Pandaren and people are SERIOUSLY trying to make lore arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I have one big question....

How are there so many Kael fan art with his new looks already?

You should see what happens when Pokémon trailers drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I just wanna find the guy that said I was wrong and that 'he couldnt possibly be bigger than nzoth' and tell him to eat shit

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Not to worry. All 7 are up on the previous page! Now you can show both solidarity with your fellow people not in the Alpha, as well as your Covenant allegiance !

Versions for those lucky few that got the alpha, will also be available, tomorrow.

Frankly they need to pick a side and say "WoW is an RPG. There will be sub-optimal builds. Players need to adjust" or say "WoW is a melee FPS. We are aiming for perfect balance and that has to come at the cost of customization and identity."
    Then we need to make it socially unacceptible to be shitty to the devs .
    U have ppl spamming forum topics because "its the only way they will listen" and harass authors on Twitter

You can see how mich theybealk on eggshells during q and as. They have to baby the player base else the player base shits its pants. Id love for ion to say "look yes we were wrong. We thought once the full player base got their hands on it that most ppl would like it. But that doesnt mean you all magically know how to make a game. Let the professionals try to do better next time"

But everyone would have a hissy fit
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

7+ Year Old Account
    Not to worry. All 7 are up on the previous page! Now you can show both solidarity with your fellow people not in the Alpha, as well as your Covenant allegiance !

Versions for those lucky few that got the alpha, will also be available, tomorrow.
    Oh thanks these look fantastic

3+ Year Old Account

Are you still doing a Bwonsamdi one? I remember you saying it might be done in a few weeks
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, how are we supposed to interact with that? We are probably shorter than his toes.
    By not fighting with him, at least not in the usual way.

I think he will escape but if he gets a second form they might shrink him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wanna argue but lets not upen that discussion.
    *Cough*
    Yeah I agree, like it or not, it is how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Are you still doing a Bwonsamdi one? I remember you saying it might be done in a few weeks
    A promise is a promise. But yeah, I've had time for this because of the Covid Crisis giving me a break from work, but I've been neglecting other things, and work starts again tomorrow, so it won't be fast. I can also make no strong promises to quality. It's pretty hard to build one out of Bwonsamdi. Especially from official source material. But I'll do my best!

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Thanks for the sigs Caerule

Again, shame you can't like posts here.

You mean the one in my sig?
    Heh,either the post wasn't updated when I replied or I somehow completely skimmed over the last 3 signatures.

Need a double alpha badge

Gor both of my accs invited. Sadly dungeon isnt playable. Lost one char in crash loop and the 2. Account is sacrificed for the Sandbox <3

Your work is much appreciated.