7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    That's a broker.
    Not an Ethereal.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That's a broker.
    Not an Ethereal.
    They're surrounded by Ethereal architecture and tech, apparently. Might be placeholder, but yeah.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Wildhammer Dwarves are less bland than Mechagnomes, Kul Tirans, and Lightforged Draenei Combined.

#Changemymind
    Kul Tirans and mechagnomes have more than just tattoos slapped on them, unlike wildhammer

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, the argument that every playable race needs to be able to wear x or y gear slots is out the window.
    Is it? When did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Kul Tirans and mechagnomes have more than just tattoos slapped on them, unlike wildhammer
    Doesn't make them more glorious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Remember, the most popular Alliance races are an eye color and tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Remember, the most popular Alliance races are an eye color and tattoos.
    Prettiness > Work done on models

No one is gonna care about a big thicc ugly Kul Tiran if they add High Elf skins to void elves. Just sayin lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post

Formerly known as Arafal

They specifically said that the Mechagnome gear restrictions were a test for future races. And I really doubt they're not going to do Naga/Night Faun/whatever because Mechagnomes are unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    inb4: DeN ArFuS wIlL sAy ShAdOwLaNdS iS fReE aNd bE rEeEeDeEmEd!!
    Sylvanas: The world of the living...can no longer comfort me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Prettiness > Work done on models

No one is gonna care about a big thicc ugly Kul Tiran if they add High Elf skins to void elves. Just sayin lol
    Argument ad populum? My point was that it's a little weird that the most beloved Alliance races are a set of tattoos and an eye color.

Argument ad populum? My point was that it's a little weird that the most beloved Alliance races are a set of tattoos and an eye color.
    Well I mean mechagnomes and Kul Tirans are two of the least playable races in the game, meanwhile Void Elves are pretty high up there and they're locked behind a rep grind. I think it's safe to say, classic Alliance themed races are already pretty and the few that aren't in the game like High Elves and Wildhammers require very little work to add to the game. While the Horde is known for more brutish and grotesque races like Orcs and Undead, so new rigs like Zandalari are welcome.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    (Mechagnomes)
    Yeah, I don't buy that as meaning Blizzard would just ignore it for other races, aren't like, robots.

Anyone who thinks that means that they'd definitely do centaur-oids, Naga, and so on is being overly optimistic.

EDIT:

They specifically said that the Mechagnome gear restrictions were a test for future races. And I really doubt they're not going to do Naga/Night Faun/whatever because Mechagnomes are unpopular.
    Oh really? Any source on this? Because that directly contradicts what I'm saying so is pretty interesting if true!

Fauns wouldn't need it - they have a humanoid form. Naga would be amazing but I am so skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You edit your signature in the settings tab at the top of the page, then if you want to add the image signatures then you add the picture the same way you would any other picture, just with a [ center ] [img] [ /center ]. with [img] obviously being the picture you want. (and no spaces)
    done!

what about the news, something while i was away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    I just wanna find the guy that said I was wrong and that 'he couldnt possibly be bigger than nzoth' and tell him to eat shit
    Probably a mistake to make conclusive statements about the models just yet - it is an Alpha and things are subject to change. In the Cata Alpha there was a Deathwing model that was almost larger than Stormwind, and another that fit neatly on the bridge leading into Stormwind. Giant models can be used solely for in-game cinematics, or they can just be due to incorrect scaling rigs, or really anything the developers put a mind to. Could the Jailer be that large? Absolutely. Will he be that large? We have no idea. Better to wait and see what develops.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Mechagnomes can't wear gloves, bracers, boots and pants turn into diapers.

Will the events of Shadowlands reverberate across Azeroth and beyond, or stay contained?
    The things characters go through on personal levels will resonate beyond, such as Tyrande in BFA continued forward.
    There are big implications for many characters that we know and love. This may also impact various kingdoms of Azeroth moving forward.
    this is like some info that support shadowlands allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    inb4: DeN ArFuS wIlL sAy ShAdOwLaNdS iS fReE aNd bE rEeEeDeEmEd!!
    And Jaina will kiss him and then they reveal the truth to their son.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    And Jaina will kiss him and then they reveal the truth to their son.
    Who is......

MAGNI

Quote Originally Posted by Georg Von Vitzthum View Post
    this is like some info that support shadowlands allied races.
    I think it implies an Azeroth expansion afterwards that has big racial questlines, like Forsaken and Calia and Tyrande and the Night Elves.