Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The interesting part was the mention that in Oribos story we might see how Shadowlands was before the Jailer. So there was a before and it was different which means that before he gets imprisoned, he got a chance to change things.
    If he is the baby void titan, Arbiter would've imprisoned him first thing because he "shouldn't be" in Shadowlands at all.

in fact we will know that Sylvanas teaming up with the jailer is just another 4D chess game, she will actualy betray him to side with the Arbiter the actual villain of the expansion, and we kill then both in the final raid.

5+ Year Old Account
    thank god we dont have any more damn old god whispers to speculate on this expansion. I was getting sick of that as a storytelling device.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    thank god we dont have any more damn old god whispers to speculate on this expansion. I was getting sick of that as a storytelling device.
    Yeah, they were vague and it wasn't as inception like as fans were speculating (WoW will never get that complex anyway) and in the end didn't matter much at all anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by the bear View Post
    We don't have any so far.

Old Gods are awesome.

Until they become a reality in-game and you fight them. Yes, that goes for Yogg as well. I loved his mysterious presence over killing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda liked all the whispers, it was entertaining. Granted there were some speculations that were really dumb but still fun.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Old Gods are awesome.

Until they become a reality in-game and you fight them. Yes, that goes for Yogg as well. I loved his mysterious presence over killing him.
    Exactly. Old Gods are cool as this mysterious thing that never gets shown. That's the problem with Lovecraftian things, as soon as you see them they're lik eeh.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    If you start in the new Exile zone and avoid old zones than you definitely can say you are wildhammer
    I mean, technically even if you skip/bypass Exile's Reach and start in/go to the Dwarf starting area. Other races can go there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Very odd for Danuser to talk about a homeworld for...well beings as big as planets.
    Well if it's not their headquarters and other bases, he could be referring to the worlds they hatched from - which would then be interesting because it implies those worlds aren't gone, meaning Azeroth can hatch, too meaning Azeroth could leave "Azeroth" without threatening us.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Old Gods are awesome.

old gods are awesome but blizz writing is awful, that is the main problem

you can have top tier things to write, but the writing itself is no good

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm down for visiting Titan worlds they hatched from.(Admittingly the world Sargeras came from is an obvious pitch)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm fine with another "Mass Effect" expansion, but please let's go back to Azeroth and update the world first.

Aesthetically tbc is my favourite expansion, music wise too. But shadowlands blows it out of the water really, my crave for otherwordly stuff will be satiated for now.
    https://imgur.com/a/ng5QLBA

I think levelling is gonna be way too fast from 1-50. I thought they wanted leveling to matter more thats why they made it slow at the start of BFA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Imo old gods should not be encounters. I mean in Nyalotha we had to place those anchors to blow up N'zoth. Why did he have to be a boss himself though; What I'd have done is have him interfere in other encounters. And perhaps I'd like an encounter that was focused on us surviving (turned tightly so you cannot afford to cheese it) instead of killing something.
    There's nothing really wrong about fighting an Old God. Worst sin is making us personally defeat it in such a way that happened.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I think levelling is gonna be way too fast from 1-50. I thought they wanted leveling to matter more thats why they made it slow at the start of BFA?
    Please, no. Nobody wants it to matter. People just want to be able to level up alts when they are bored of their mains. New players will always enjoy leveling no matter how fast or slow it is. But slow leveling really sucks and is impossible to enjoy when you're not a new player and you're going through zones you've gone through 10 times already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm fine with another "Mass Effect" expansion, but please let's go back to Azeroth and update the world first.
    Yeah, I want an update expansion pretty badly. Update 1-60 graphically and update all the cata related quests. Anything that could happen at any time can stay. Make them pretty generic so they will work with any timeline. Then new characters have to do 1-50 or 1-60 in the new world, but old characters can still go anywhere.

Could even make a lot of different experiences.

If a new player makes an undead, they do Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Plaguelands then go to either Shadowlands or the 10.0 continent.

Orcs and trolls would go to Durotar, Barrens, k Needles, Tanaris and then move on etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Its still going to take the average player like 20 hours to level, and new players probably like 30. 30 hours just to reach max level is a lot in today's gaming age.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    Please, no. Nobody wants it to matter. People just want to be able to level up alts when they are bored of their mains. New players will always enjoy leveling no matter how fast or slow it is. But slow leveling really sucks and is impossible to enjoy when you're not a new player and you're going through zones you've gone through 10 times already.
    Id be fine if it were slower, but I dont think its THAT slow. Its still a decent speed.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2020-04-11 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, I want an update expansion pretty badly. Update 1-60 graphically and update all the cata related quests. Anything that could happen at any time can stay. Make them pretty generic so they will work with any timeline. Then new characters have to do 1-50 or 1-60 in the new world, but old characters can still go anywhere.

Could even make a lot of different experiences.

If a new player makes an undead, they do Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad, Plaguelands then go to either Shadowlands or the 10.0 continent.

Orcs and trolls would go to Durotar, Barrens, k Needles, Tanaris and then move on etc.
    Yeah and Night Elves will start in Tel... Nevermind...

7+ Year Old Account
    People didn’t care that leveling was too fast, they disliked that you’d level so fast in one zone you’d stop getting exp from those quests and it would be jarring to have to move to another zone with a completely new story.

Blizzard took it as “leveling was too fast, let’s slow it down!” a typical case of looking at the feedback and misinterpreting the heart of it.

People also said leveling didn’t matter because you get everything from 1-80ish and then stop getting stuff for your class.

Then players had to go through so many levels to play with their friends (it still happens now).

Blizzard finally realized there’s too many useless levels in the game and that leveling should be fast since the focus has shifted to endgame for a long while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its still going to take the average player like 20 hours to level, and new players probably like 30. 30 levels just to reach max level is a lot in today's gaming age.
    I don't know if you played FFXIV but I'm one of those players that liked the ARR "grind". I just hope it ain't TOO fast.