5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So who do you guys think has Odyn's eye? I know everyone assumes the orb in the Arbiter is the heart of the Jailer but what if it's Odyn's eye?

For those that want to read the story of him giving up his eye:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Legend...Keeper.27s_Eye
    Arbiter. the being he made a deal with is supposed to be female according to Nobbel.

God I hope they extend the 100% buff... It's been a wild couple of weeks, I've gotten every Allied race that I ain't got a max level of to 40 (fast riding), and the amount of people out in the world has been insane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What would really be great for levelling would be if Blizzard used the scaling dungeon technology to create modified version of the raids to explain how the expansions end.

Players going through WotLK would get a scenario that allowed them to defeat Arthas, players going through MoP would see the defeat of Garrosh, things like that.
    Yeah, even back in Wrath it felt weird to move onto the next expansion before even stepping into the endgame stories of BC or Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    God I hope they extend the 100% buff... It's been a wild couple of weeks, I've gotten every Allied race that I ain't got a max level of to 40 (fast riding), and the amount of people out in the world has been insane.
    Yeah hope so, too, haven't really levelled much yet. Will finish some chars from 111/113 to 120 with that and Cata Timewalking, the next char below those is 60 though.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

This set is really growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Literally!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Yeah, even back in Wrath it felt weird to move onto the next expansion before even stepping into the endgame stories of BC or Vanilla.
    The way i could see it work is similar to the Chromie raid during the Anniversary event.

For instance the ICC one could be:
    Defeat Lord Marrowgar and start the assault.
    Defeat Deathlord Saurfang.
    Defeat Sindragosa
    Defeat The Lich King.

In between each of these you have a simple loading transition where Chromie talks about what is happening between each of these. After Marrowgar she might talk about how we flew up iwht the airship, and going from Saurfang to Sindragosa might have her mention how we defeated the Blood Queen and the bosses in the Plague Ward. Then finally ending with defeating the Lich King and seeing the cinematic.

It would certainly require quite a bit of design, but i feel confident that given time this could be perfectly doable for every expansion. For some you barely need to fight loads of bosses anyways. WoD could have you only defeat Mannoroth and Archimonde for instance. MoP could have its story concluded with a boss fight against Nazgrim and Garrosh.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Literally!
    Oh, you rascal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So many of these weapons look really good.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=311907/...ls-build-33978
    Glaives, glaives everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Glaives, glaives everywhere!
    They gave the glaive

7+ Year Old Account
    It's available in the dressing room.
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZuV87MYFQ87m

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The way i could see it work is similar to the Chromie raid during the Anniversary event.

Defeat Sindragosa
    Defeat The Lich King.

In between each of these you have a simple loading transition where Chromie talks about what is happening between each of these. After Marrowgar she might talk about how we flew up iwht the airship, and going from Saurfang to Sindragosa might have her mention how we defeated the Blood Queen and the bosses in the Plague Ward. Then finally ending with defeating the Lich King and seeing the cinematic.

It would certainly require quite a bit of design, but i feel confident that given time this could be perfectly doable for every expansion. For some you barely need to fight loads of bosses anyways. WoD could have you only defeat Mannoroth and Archimonde for instance. MoP could have its story concluded with a boss fight against Nazgrim and Garrosh.
    I adore this idea.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

7+ Year Old Account

Defeat Sindragosa
    Defeat The Lich King.

I like this. Gives new players an easy short-hand of the narrative that occurred during that time while also letting them experience the important villains that drove those stories.

7+ Year Old Account
    The plate set looks great, but imo they should add some more of that blue glow to the boots/pants.

It's all Ori and the blind forest from head to chest and then turns to dried out tree pretty fast.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's available in the dressing room.
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/dres...08ZuV87MYFQ87m
    I know. But I didn't really like it that much until I saw it in that purple alt color.

Same, if i played a plate wearer, I'd pick the Night Fae.

The glow effect really sells the ardenweald set in the dressing room. Gotta admit, tempted to make my warrior take up their faction.

I just realized, even if we can get all transmogs by playing 4 different classes for each armor type per covenant, this wouldn't work with weapon models, since no class can actually use all of them. Warrior is probably the closest tho.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The glow effect really sells the ardenweald set in the dressing room. Gotta admit, tempted to make my warrior take up their faction.

I just realized, even if we can get all transmogs by playing 4 different classes for each armor type per covenant, this wouldn't work with weapon models, since no class can actually use all of them. Warrior is probably the closest tho.
    Warrior can use any weapon except Wands. Can't remember if they're blocked from adding Int and Agi weapons into Tmog collections.

Warrior can get any weapon except Wands. Can't remember if they're blocked from adding Int and Agi weapons into Tmog collections.
    As long as you can equip it, you're good. Stats are irrelevant, though class restrictions are not.(I.e. an int-sword works fine, one with Class:Mage does not)

Warrior can use any weapon except Wands. Can't remember if they're blocked from adding Int and Agi weapons into Tmog collections.
    Stats don't matter, just weapon type and class restrictions(Shamans can't equip Shadowmourne, Warriors can't equip Dragonwrath)

I've got agility staves on my mage.