10+ Year Old Account
    Realms are back but still offline, just waiting now !

God I hope they're extending the Winds of Wisdom buff for Live... D:

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    More than that i would love if they added small things like Transmog ensembles of unused armor tints, like the blue version of the Stromgarde elite set. Or any of the unused tints for Darkshore. Would give a reaons to keep farming the medals.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    This quarantine isn't ending anytime soon. Go for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Asmongold said "there's a good chance we get to do Torghast once servers are back up"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    If we get straight-backed zombies before straight-backed Worgen ima lose it.
    Well i don't think we have straight back Worgen anywhere in the game, but we do have straight back Forsaken in Dazalor as guards.

He doesn't know. It's just common sense conclusion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    This quarantine isn't ending anytime soon. Go for it.
    I wouldn't mind switch buff from 100% XP to 100% reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I wouldn't mind switch buff from 100% XP to 100% reputation.
    Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by SLNC View Post
    Why not both?
    100% XP, rep, gold, and AP.

Let's get nuts.

Pretty sure they are never going to do posture changes for Male Worgen and either Forsaken. Forsaken is a double never-ever (because it would cement them as human wannabe #2 on Horde) unless they use Derek as their new poster boy for "well I guess NOT ALL Forsaken are hunched!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well i don't think we have straight back Worgen anywhere in the game, but we do have straight back Forsaken in Dazalor as guards.
    The straight-backed forsaken is due to a specific NPC only stance the use, similar to how Humans can lean on walls or twirl a knife around. It isnt actually a change in the model, it is just a specific emote they are stuck in.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The straight-backed forsaken is due to a specific NPC only stance the use, similar to how Humans can lean on walls or twirl a knife around. It isnt actually a change in the model, it is just a specific emote they are stuck in.
    Yeah, i imagine that, but that's actually the only reason why people started asking for it.

Realms up yet? Any sign of a new build? I think I’m going to break my f5 key. I’m far too excited about Torghast and the new customizations.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Realms up yet? Any sign of a new build? I think I’m going to break my f5 key. I’m far too excited about Torghast and the new customizations.
    Realms are offline and Bnet has not started an update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsure about the latest professions info.

The idea that each profession can craft buff items specific to them is appealing, but at the same time, all professions being able to add a socket to an item... not to sure about that.

That is, if I understood the Optional Materials feature correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Different attitudes like in XCOM 2 would be great for this; in X2 you can pick things like By The Book, Intense, Happy-Go-Lucky, Twitchy and Smug for your soldiers.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Unsure about the latest professions info.

The idea that each profession can craft buff items specific to them is appealing, but at the same time, all professions being able to add a socket to an item... not to sure about that.

That is, if I understood the Optional Materials feature correctly
    I don't think the crafted items that are used as optional is specific to that profession only. They aren't marked as BOP in Wowhead. So for example as a Alchemist I can make the Slippery Concoction which gives the Agility proc buff. I can sell that to a Leatherworker and they can include it as an optional reagent when making an armor piece so that armor piece then will have that proc on it.

The socket falls into this place and shares a choice with the secondary stat choice.

I kind of like the system and the choices it gives do. Do you want a guaranteed socket but want to roll a couple times for the two secondaries you want or do you want to guarantee one the secondaries but can't get a socket on it?

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Straight-back has been the ONE thing I've wanted from the new customization. Everything else would just be a bonus after that.
    IE: Skeletal Upright undead are the Maldraxian allied race

Speaking of undead, There are corrupted tidesages using necromancy in Stormsong. Pretty much the only place I've seen the new human skeletons being used. And N'zoth talks alot about the dead in the Crucible raid. Probably to establish some kind of connection to the shadowlands. And yet, no necromancy at all in 8.3

I want to think the Old Gods knew something about the "ineffable truth" the Forsworn keep talking about but once again, its a story thread pruned away.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2020-04-16 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    I don't think the crafted items that are used as optional is specific to that profession only. They aren't marked as BOP in Wowhead. So for example as a Alchemist I can make the Slippery Concoction which gives the Agility proc buff. I can sell that to a Leatherworker and they can include it as an optional reagent when making an armor piece so that armor piece then will have that proc on it.

The socket falls into this place and shares a choice with the secondary stat choice.

I kind of like the system and the choices it gives do. Do you want a guaranteed socket but want to roll a couple times for the two secondaries you want or do you want to guarantee one the secondaries but can't get a socket on it?
    Better to be able to chose the secondaries IMO, socket I mean I sure want but if I have to sacrifice it..so be it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi