Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Because you NEVER stop going big dick, unless you're cloth and use the Nathria set. Then cloth can go big dick too.
    Isn't the Nathria cloth set another plague doctor set?

Because you NEVER stop going big dick, unless you're cloth and use the Nathria set. Then cloth can go big dick too.
    Leather Nathria looks great to me too, tbh. That chest is gonna be a popular mog item.

Don't care for mail Nathria because of the ridiculous toespikes. Also, I'm conflicted. Feel like Nathria leather should've been mail.. but then my main is a leather wearer so I'm also happy to get a set I like on my main lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Yep. Probably the closest to what would be considered the Plague Doctor look.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Leather Nathria looks great to me too, tbh. That chest is gonna be a popular mog item.

Don't care for mail Nathria because of the ridiculous toespikes. Also, I'm conflicted. Feel like Nathria leather should've been mail.. but then my main is a leather wearer so I'm also happy to get a set I like on my main lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. Probably the closest to what would be considered the Plague Doctor look.
    There's gonna be nothing but that chest piece in leather mogs until 9.1.

Which one?

This?

I love that one, but I guess it's less striking/contrasty. Still gives my DK character a stiffy, though.
    Yeah, that's it. That and the Legion 9.0 DK set looks so much like the LK, it's amazing. Tho, this one is made from the material the Helm of Domination was made from, while the Legion set wasn't. So, yeah! We're all Lich Kings!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. That's why it's big dick.

There's gonna be nothing but that chest piece in leather mogs until 9.1.
    You already know.

Kinda love the helm too.. in concept. In execution.. well, we'll see how it pans out, but so far it doesn't look flattering.

I wanna like it, but the baldness and the arbitrary red line around the hat.. egh. Also the boots are a bit too OTT for me. Would've preferred something more simple like the Uldir mail boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's it. That and the Legion 9.0 DK set looks so much like the LK, it's amazing. Tho, this one is made from the material the Helm of Domination was made from, while the Legion set wasn't. So, yeah! We're all Lich Kings!
    Yeah, the set basically makes me think uber Lich King. Now we just need a fitting weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Is this a joke? They shoe horned in a queer romance after putting in a transgender character in Shadowlands and that story about the gay night warrior? Can someone confirm 100% the Flynn and Shaw thing? The Last of us 2 BS and now Blizzard?

This literally can't feel more forced and SJW-box-ticking than it does now. Not to mention there wasn't even the smallest implication that Shaw or Flynn are gay. Flynn literally gets teased by his buddy in Freehold about a WOMAN he had a crush on. Oh JK they'll just say he's BI now.
    bi people exist.

transgender character?

Yes. That's why it's big dick.
    ehhh...
    You already know.

Kinda love the helm too.. in concept. In execution.. well, we'll see how it pans out, but so far it doesn't look flattering.
    [img]https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/933359.jpg[img]
    I wanna like it, but the baldness and the arbitrary red line around the hat.. egh. Also the boots are a bit too OTT for me. Would've preferred something more simple like the Uldir mail boots.
    Yeah, the boots are really clunky for what they're going for. The rest is pretty good, though.

ehhh...

Yeah, the boots are really clunky for what they're going for. The rest is pretty good, though.
    Wish the boots could've been a bit smaller or more like pic related:

Funny enough, the leather Revendreth covenant set kinda has boots like that, but I don't think they made the two sets have matching color schemes.

I think they wanted to try and copy Nathanos but like...they misunderstood what was good about Nathanos's appearance and gave it clunky ass boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death is a natural part of life. It makes sense there would be a Nature god to take care of that. Hence why the Jailer is probably a former Titan and Bwonsamdi is his "aspect"

And yeah, fuck Bastion. It's a cult.
    At the start of Shadowlands it is, Its probably going to be less of a cult or "Your memory go bye bye now."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    And yeah, fuck Bastion. It's a cult.
    Eh.

They are too prone to progress and change for a cult.
    The Archon immediately realizes the error in the Kyrian ways when we help her in SoA.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    At the start of Shadowlands it is, Its probably going to be less of a cult or "Your memory go bye bye now."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Eh.

They are too prone to progress and change for a cult.
    The Archon immediately realizes the error in the Kyrian ways when we help her in SoA.
    Maybe not a cult but...very rigid, I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People keep hoping that everything Light-themed will end up fascist.
    I really want the Light to be fascist...but the Shadow to be fascist as well.

Like both forces are really shitty but they both try to convince us of why they're good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said my piece on Light V Shadow, I prefer it to be Good vs Bad cause I've been ok with that angle since forever. I don't mind the Void having whispers being twisted truthes or just half truths. I'm all good with that. I'm not ok with Xe'ra and Lightbound absurdities. Only way I'd accept it is if there was some other force basically misleading mortals to think its "Holy" or something dumb like that.

But I do expect Yrel to find Azeroth....some day, I feel its inevitable at this point. And since stuff is going on on Azeroth while some of Alliance and Horde leaders are gone.

The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.

One "Golden one" is taking a throne. I'll let you do the math.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2020-07-07 at 07:52 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I would actually prefer if the void is like "yeah, this is how it is" but how it is is always the worst case scenario to make you more desperate, and the light is like "yeah, this is how it is" but it's always the best case scenario to make you lean more into your faith.

They both aren't necessarily lying, they're just skewing it a little bit to lure you their way.

Again, both awful just in different ways.

Edit: or what would be even better: it turns out the light and the void don't give a shit about the conflict, like people come to them and they're like "hey, what's up, here's our deal" and it's not that THEY'RE bad but that people who end up falling into either power end up turning into fanatics.
    Last edited by gunner_recall; 2020-07-07 at 07:54 PM.

"Warcraft lore has been beyond terrible since Cataclysm." You've clearly never played the expansions prior then. Outside of MAYBE Wrath, WoW lore was some of the worst things in existence.
    I've played since Vanilla. TBC was bad and Wrath was salvageable. Cataclysm killed the lore completely though.

I really want the Light to be fascist...but the Shadow to be fascist as well.

Like both forces are really shitty but they both try to convince us of why they're good.
    Light should be very dogmatic, while the Void is all messed up with everybody scheming against everybody(no, not "everybody else").

7+ Year Old Account
    Not just another. THE best one!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People keep hoping that everything Light-themed will end up fascist.
    Naaru and Lightbound left a lasting impression.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

But I do expect Yrel to find Azeroth....some day, I feel its inevitable at this point. And since stuff is going on on Azeroth while some of Alliance and Horde leaders are gone.
    Only if she manages to get out before her timeline goes poof. Which it already might have.

Although i suppose they could go "it would have poofed, if the Horde hadn't re-stabilised it when picking up the Mag'har".

Society in general hasn't completely warmed up to it and even there's some part of me that wants to be annoyed about it. I'm not, the relationship itself feels fanservicey, not because they're gay. They aren't the first "couple" that "Might be gay" like those two dudes in Mount Hyjal in Cata(If anyone remembers that).

On Thrall, I still think people are shipp obsessed idiots pairing him with Jaina. its called being friends with the opposite sex...shocker. I'd be annoyed if they paired them up and...they're not gay. They don't fit(That and Thrall is with Aggra).
    it seems thrall has another child with Aggra

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not just another. THE best one!
    I just...like I get plague doctors are badass...but I don't understand the absolute obsession everyone has with them.

Especially when it doesn't make sense for Nathria which is supposed to be vampire hunters, right? Know what would make sense for Nathria? Give cloth the like...alchemist looking set, sure, but...plague doctor doesn't make sense for a vampire hunter.

This but maybe give them a hood for the helm or make the collar the helm