10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It was clear that Jailer would be the final boss of the expansion. They've been saying many times that he is the main villain and central driving force of Shadowlands as well as an ancient evil who seeks to consume the cosmos. We can finally put the "Arbiter is evil!!!!" baseless theories to rest.

This also confirms that neither Jailer nor Sylvanas ultimately have good intentions for Azeroth. Now perhaps fewer people will make threads like "guys is slyvannas rly bad?"
    Haha....no people will continue to have head in the sand as 2020 has shown me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Villains need to be at least at Titan power level now to be a credible threat.
    fuckers like this are the ones doing the lore, can't believe in some things that come from the devs

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    New 6 month sub mount is out. Jesus christ that's one ugly fucker.
    Yeah I think a Mechanostrider would've been better. This mount looks like it should be from a raid or something lol

It dosen't have horns either. Poor dragon just has a rounded head
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-09 at 05:03 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Hahahaha complaining about a cosmetic change being made free instead of costing 15$. Never change WoW community, never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    fuckers like this are the ones doing the lore, can't believe in some things that come from the devs
    What's wrong with that statement? Would you rather have weak villains?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What's wrong with that statement? Would you rather have weak villains?
    now every villain in the game will have titan power lv or worse to be a threat? this power lv thing is awful, it keep escalating like this...

Is like saying all superman villains need to be Darkside or worse

i totally believe they can make credible villains of threats who do not restore only in brute power or raw magic in titan levels, but now they have this mentality

Well Bane is useless and the jailer kicks him out Torghast, Jaina and Thrall saved and Anduin is abandoned in maw

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember the death elemental mount?

It's the mythic+ achievement mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Well Bane is useless and the jailer kicks him out Torghast
    that's hilarious.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Haha....no people will continue to have head in the sand as 2020 has shown me.
    People will have their head in the sand even AFTER Sylvanas is a raid boss and she's thrown into a dark hell pit or blown into pieces. Because then it's just a matter of "s-she'll be back!!"

People are too invested in the hate.

Woo artifact weapon change is great. Always wanted to use the Demonology weapon.

In case you missed it, they just announced in SL you can transmog any artifact appearance as long as you can use the weapon and not stuck to spec.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Remember the death elemental mount?

It's the mythic+ achievement mount.
    For doing 8xM+15? I wonder if it's for whole expansion or just season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    In case you missed it, they just announced in SL you can transmog any artifact appearance as long as you can use the weapon and not stuck to spec.
    they also announced that no new race/class combinations were planned for shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    they also announced that no new race/class combinations were planned for shadowlands.
    That's a 10.0 thing if anything. Ties in with the supposed Cata theme, which brought the most new race/class combos.

Damn I'm gonna have to step up my artifact collection on alot of my characters because some of the unplayed spec's weapons are just amazing. Doomhammer and Ashbringer in any spec? That's awesome.

Also makes me think they're going to give us less 1h-2h xmog restrictions soon as well. That opens up alot of options for people

How many more interviews are there today?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    now every villain in the game will have titan power lv or worse to be a threat? this power lv thing is awful, it keep escalating like this...

Is like saying all superman villains need to be Darkside or worse

i totally believe they can make credible villains of threats who do not restore only in brute power or raw magic in titan levels, but now they have this mentality
    Well, in BfA a very serious threat to us was a pirate on a giant parrot.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTheBeardedMan View Post
    Great, now all they need to do is get rid of Wand animations so we can mog artifacts and other weapon types over them.

Fuck wands.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Great, now all they need to do is get rid of Wand animations so we can mog artifacts and other weapon types over them.

Fuck wands.
    Does anyone equip wands?

7+ Year Old Account
    "Heirlooms will no longer have experience bonuses. They are looking to replace it with something that is not a raw percentage increase."

This kinda counters faster leveling with level squish.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.