Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Dragon Knight please?
    No seriously, where is this from?

Goddamn, here's how we're getting Dark Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Okay what the hell is that Paragon thing now
    It kinda looks like the class skin idea. Not really enough context, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What do you mean lazy reskins? And how can they be done no the lazy way?

From that picture it seems to be an animation change and probably damage type change. Knowing blizzard, locked behind a rep questline...
    Like allied races were mostly reskins paragon callings - based on that picture - look simply like lazy reskins. Your spell is red instead of blue now and has a new name. Maybe there’s more to it but if it really just changes the visuals it’s some lazy shit I would not have expected for an expansion after BfA.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Legion yes.

Don’t know about WotLK or MoP (simply because I don’t recall their leaks at all).
    I don't think they did if I recall. I mean there are dozens of leaks that predict a new class and/or class skins. One of them could be true. We just don't know it yet. Could possibly explain why the artwork doesn't hint towards a new class if there is one.

Credit to Eronote.
    Credit to Shiri for Avatar

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok what in Elune's name is going on here.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Calling it now:

Hunter -> Dark Ranger
    Warlock -> Necromancer
    Priest -> Moon Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Like allied races were mostly reskins paragon callings - based on that picture - look simply like lazy reskins. Your spell is red instead of blue now and has a new name. Maybe there’s more to it but if it really just changes the visuals it’s some lazy shit I would not have expected for an expansion after BfA.
    after allied races being just recolors/reskin, i totally expected the same with the classes

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Wait is this the "new abilities" that was in the logo leak?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What do you mean lazy reskins? And how can they be done no the lazy way?

From that picture it seems to be an animation change and probably damage type change. Knowing blizzard, locked behind a rep questline...
    Didn't they say when we had the green fire warlock questline they were looking into more content like that to give people some more ''visual changes'' to their class?
    The idea got ditched and in Legion we got class halls with unique mounts and artifacts / skins.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Dragon Knight please?
    Lame. Why can't they add something that people want for so long instead of making shit up like Dragon Knight? There's Dark Rangers, Necromancers, Wardens? And if we get stuff like "Dragon Knight" instead I'd be upset.

So let’s play Cluedo:

- Bolvar
    - Shadowlands
    - Class skins
    - No new class
    - No new allied races
    - No Dragon Isles

Can someone go over all the leaks and look for the one that fits the above criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Lame. Why can't they add something that people want for so long instead of making shit up like Dragon Knight? There's Dark Rangers, Necromancers, Wardens? And if we get stuff like "Dragon Knight" instead I'd be upset.
    i mean they can add all of that at the same time, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    You can bet Dark Rangers and Necromancers are Paragon Callings.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    after allied races being just recolors/reskin, i totally expected the same with the classes
    As I said, I’d expect that maybe for 10.0. but right after BfA and its lack of meaningful stuff besides visuals? LOL that’s indeed a new low then.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean that is what skins are in every game tho, just visual and animation changes.

IF it was a mechanical upgrade to a spec then people would play whatever does more damage (probably the flashy new one).
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice32 View Post
    I don't think they did if I recall. I mean there are dozens of leaks that predict a new class and/or class skins. One of them could be true. We just don't know it yet. Could possibly explain why the artwork doesn't hint towards a new class if there is one.
    WotLK leaks with the Death Knight...

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...K-Massive-leak

As I said, I’d expect that maybe for 10.0. but right after BfA and its lack of meaningful stuff besides visuals? LOL that’s indeed a new low then.
    It's class skins because they felt like focusing on fixing all the terrible classes instead of juggling that and implementing a new one.

7+ Year Old Account
    So let’s play Cluedo:

- Bolvar
    - Shadowlands
    - Class skins
    - No new class
    - No new allied races
    - No Dragon Isles

Can someone go over all the leaks and look for the one that fits the above criteria?
    Kyrian could be a new race still. Tho afaik no mention of them in any of the leaks we noted.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Well, duh. It'd be a customisation feature, not a progression one. And since graphics is still their biggest bottleneck, calling it lazy is rather backwards.

Imagine a world where someone has been working on making fake leak stuff for months that all correspond together and is just releasing it all today at the same time to make it all seem super legit and plausible... but no one would do that, right?