10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    holy shit, someone go check the NZ trademarks, this is huge
    idk how to post pictures but blizz just registered all the trademarks over there
    I'll have to Doubt (X)

idk how to post pictures but blizz just registered all the trademarks over there
    Wow cool. Neato. Fun. Poop.

Wrong 10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Lies. I just checked. Nice troll though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Perhaps. Or maybe the dragon isles were transported into the shadowlands to escape the sundering?
    Ha ha ha that's a crazy....

Hello, I was told to expect you. Kindly hand over the scale.

We will, of course, compensate you.

First in information. Have you heard of the Dragon Isles? Few have, and fewer have been there.

We have not found others of the master's kin... forthcoming in information.

Should you uncover anything further in your travels, we will be awaiting a visit, with payment in kind.

And second, in this Azerite you are seeking. Here, a hefty sum for your troubles.

Until we meet again.
    Maybe the reason the Dragon Isles is so mysterious is because it's in the Shadowlands.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Maybe the reason the Dragon Isles is so mysterious is because it's in the Shadowlands.
    Not to hop in on this train but...it was placed right next to Naxx and Strath AKA undead on the old classic map. JS

I think it's a much better lore reason than "lol titan invisibility cloak".

In Legion, during the Shaman Class Hall campaign, you go to fight a Twilight Dragon called Zeryxia and this is what she has to say about Sinestra:
    Mistress of Twilight says: Did you really think you could stop me? Foolish children!
    Mistress of Twilight says: The blood of Sintharia flows through my veins and her voice whispers to me from the Dark Beyond!
    Zeryxia says: The Twilight Dragonflight lives and our destiny is at hand!
    Zeryxia says: Even in death we shall endure... mother I return...
    Sinestra/Sintharia just so happens to be a dead black dragon and Deathwing's former consort, giving Wrathion a reason to want to look for her hence the search for Dragon Isles. Dragon Isles = Shadowlands theory intensifies

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon, it won't be just pretend...
    Soon, a happy ending...

There's this dude on the official forums saying he heard from a reliable source that there wont be an expac announcement this Blizzcon. My opinion on that matter: That would be suicide for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    There's this dude on the official forums saying he heard from a reliable source that there wont be an expac announcement this Blizzcon. My opinion on that matter: That would be suicide for Blizzard.
    It's probably just a troll trying to stir shit up on the forums. Nothing new to see.

For WoW it probably would be suicide, Blizzard as a whole would be fine since they'd still have D4, OW2 and the rumored D2 remastered, but regardless the person is really stupid for even thinking of that as a possibility and not something that's even worth discussing. There's not even a 1% chance of them not announcing it.

I have been watching that thread, that guy is either a very dedicated troll, or an incredibly delusional and gullible person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    In Legion, during the Shaman Class Hall campaign, you go to fight a Twilight Dragon called Zeryxia and this is what she has to say about Sinestra:

Sinestra/Sintharia just so happens to be a dead black dragon and Deathwing's former consort, giving Wrathion a reason to want to look for her hence the search for Dragon Isles. Dragon Isles = Shadowlands theory intensifies
    Okay this is starting to get concerningly believable.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nah lol if they didnt they might as well close down wow and just stick with classic

I'd rather The Dragon Isles be a sky island landmass, since that would technically be the first of its kind, if we don't count Outlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way the page for the Lupine Familiar says it traveled across the great dark beyond.

Then the Mistress of Twilight says Sinestra's voice whispers across the Dark Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCarp View Post
    I'd rather The Dragon Isles be a sky island landmass, since that would technically be the first of its kind, if we don't count Outlands.
    I think they're trying to do "Dragon Isles aren't Azeroth Islands", not that they aren't sky islands. If they're in a magic dream land they're 100% going to be sky islands.

5+ Year Old Account
    By the way the page for the Lupine Familiar says it traveled across the great dark beyond.

Then the Mistress of Twilight says Sinestra's voice whispers across the Dark Beyond.

i reckon this theme shold just play all thought leak season lol

Holy shit, it all really falls into place doesn't it